• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El Paso Thread

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Did hate that stupid olimar never thought i would get 2 stocked. BUT you haven't beat my wario and didn't david kick your *** too? Pit is horrible. capt. falcon is better.
So far no important talk for the trip..?

error13

Smash Journeyman
david beat my wario heh what wario....

not my olimar

and the trip isnt a big deal its pretty cheap and not far heh
ur making a big deal just have like 60 dollars ready for anything u know

pit = God or the former heh (an angel)

Outlawstar2121

Smash Cadet
Great don't remind me...not bad for not playing since the last tourny. Thought i was going to get owned sick. Furious's wario still a challenge but getting closer and as for errors olimar still a fun match up always to the last life, lost focus cause of the chat-chat, needed my tunes would of ***** all... ;-)

Wouldn't you need more than $60 Alber. alone cost me like $50. Venue fee was kinda ridicules though...

error13

Smash Journeyman
doubles..... but eric is usually my partner
but i dunno if he is going to houston

luis we cant be partners it would just be unfair.... heh

error13

Smash Journeyman
u keep ragging on pit but how many times did u lose to him in doubles, i even took out u and anthony once, and u were wario.

but in doubles if i was really serious about winning id probably go MK or Olimar

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
if it cost you 50 bucks alone it should be less altogether v3rm. How many people would be going as of now? Remember to count me in.

Also there is a tournament at andress on the 11th so I might delay mine because that would be a gay turnout and I can advertise my tournament while I'm there. Plus you know the thing of 2 simultaneous tournaments is stupid since we would be missing out on free money. What do you guys think though?

edit: supervisor of the guy helping me out wants to make money off the tournament:mad:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
speaking of counterpicks, whos Falco's counter picks (good ones I mean)
Peach, Lucario, and GaW work best.
I recommend GaW, then Peach, then Lucario.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Peach, Lucario, and GaW work best.
I recommend GaW, then Peach, then Lucario.
Completely agree on G&W maybe lucario but not peach. To add on to that, marth counters, and rob should counter softly. People say metaknight counters but personally i would go falco vs metaknights.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dude, Peach ***** the **** out of Falco.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
if it cost you 50 bucks alone it should be less altogether v3rm. How many people would be going as of now? Remember to count me in.

Also there is a tournament at andress on the 11th so I might delay mine because that would be a gay turnout and I can advertise my tournament while I'm there. Plus you know the thing of 2 simultaneous tournaments is stupid since we would be missing out on free money. What do you guys think though?

edit: supervisor of the guy helping me out wants to make money off the tournament:mad:
what do you mean by andress, theres allot of things in EP with the name andress, or am I just lost?

OK, thanks for the counterpick stuff, I was just wondering so I wouldn't use falco against his counterpicks.
I find it funny that Falco is weak against my second main(lucario)

error13

Smash Journeyman
heh youll see heh just wait

acutally i think pit would own your wario heh

so i might just stick with him

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Eh... what are you talking about? What cost me 50 bucks?
Didn't you say the trip cost you 50 bucks? or did I miss read the last page.

what do you mean by andress, theres allot of things in EP with the name andress, or am I just lost?

OK, thanks for the counterpick stuff, I was just wondering so I wouldn't use falco against his counterpicks.
I find it funny that Falco is weak against my second main(lucario)

Andress high school. It's full of noobs my friend who I like 2 stock everytime got to the semifinals of the last one which was durring final exams. Now they are having on on a saturday and if we go there will be like no competition at all. would suck if we where all in the same bracket though.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Peach beats falco in brawl. She can gimp his recovery, cannot be chaingrabbed, and can chaingrab falco.

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone go to the Andress tournament? And I don't recall saying anything about 50 bucks for a trip. It was probably someone else. I don't care how much it costs. I just want to go.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
How many people can go? you can count me in. It was outlawstar who said the 50 bucks thing your post was right above his so thats why it happened.

And yes anyone can go to the andress tournament which is really stupid because the guys organizing think they are awesome but they really suck. pretty much everyone at andress sucks I think.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
So wait. Tournament at Andress High School on the 11th?

Alright, better idea.

Somebody who has a clue whats going on post all the dates for upcoming tournies (And times for them, if you have them). I'll stick them in the OP.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
hobo 10 on oct the 4th.

HOUSTON's OFFICIAL BRAWL ORDEAL 11

WOW!!!, After last months 118 man tourney Planet Zero is holding a 5th ssbb tournament this October! Please show your support for Braw and Planet Zero by attending this HUGE event. Can we break 125 this time? Please bring a FULL SET-UP(wii+tv+ssbb). This will eliminate the entry fee.

Venue name: Planet Zero (phone number=281-531-zero)

Date: October 4th 2008. This is a saturday.

Time: BE THERE BY 12 NOON.

Fees: 5$ entry fee ,15$ 1vs1,20$ per team. Payment IS FINAL!

Andress tournament is on oct the 11th. Don't know the rules but they might be horrible. Last tournament was 3 minutes items on.

My tournament is once again undecided since the guy I'm working with has to sell the idea to his supervisor.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
So as of now its

duffman
Ver3m
zrky
outlawstar
mewlimar
me

What car would we be taking and I also think we should take a vcr to record our matches I have the stuff to record it onto a computer.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
So since today at richards house right? I found out there where more people coming I thought maybe we should take a buss. we can actually leave like on friday night and sleep on the way there once we get to Houston we take like a cab or something. Then we come back on sunday and get picked up at the buss stop.

What is everyone willing to spend on this btw and who wants to be my doubles partner because once again I don't have one =\.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'm not going to the tournament in Houston though. I like smash, but I'm not going to blow off homework for it.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
So since today at richards house right? I found out there where more people coming I thought maybe we should take a buss. we can actually leave like on friday night and sleep on the way there once we get to Houston we take like a cab or something. Then we come back on sunday and get picked up at the buss stop.

What is everyone willing to spend on this btw and who wants to be my doubles partner because once again I don't have one =\.
sorry but me and Mewlimar are going to team up on this one, which we need to practice on by the way. we dont need to go on the bus either, we might need to take two cars too. so if people want to go, step up so we can know now. lets go have a beer now:chuckle:

Top Bottom