• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggz Presents: HTID (Melee) June 1st.

debaser

Smash Lord
3-4 of my friends and I (southern oregon) may be coming up to this ^_^

any crew battles to kill our local, horrible crew?

We'll bring a gc and tv?

edit: wait, this is on Sunday, any chance we can stay over on Saturday night?
check pm's plz

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
ok so here's the thing

I'm meeting my mom for lunch (I haven't seen her in half a year. this isn't something I am getting out of) downtown at like 11 in the morning and I'm probablyyyy getting picked up by Vish, along with The Prime and ZEL at 12:30 upon which we will make haste to the eggz residence

But this means we're probably not going to be there at noon for registration. We'll pay when we get there, is it cool if we can give someone a call on Sunday to register for us (just get our names down)?

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm not sure if Ka-Master will be there, cause he usually does a church thing Sunday I believe, but since its really close by I'm not sure.

DaveO

Smash Rookie
I think I may show up. I'm new to the Washington area, so it'd be nice to attend a smash function. I'm from the Chicago area originally.

DaveO

Smash Rookie
I'm not going to be able to make it until about 1. So leave a placeholder for me, will ya? Thanks.

Top Bottom