• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggz' mario is back baby

Eggz

Smash Hero
LMFAO ****ing junpei.

count me in baby
our powers out jun, so we've been prohibited from LoL T_T but it should be back up in a day or two
also you should get an aim cuz my msn got hacked. do iiit

@linguini
yeah green marios tight as **** and i miss him

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Pretty sure I told you before, Skype can be used for instant messaging when you aren't watching videos of guys touching other guys in their buttholes.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
man it looks like i've got a LOT to work on. i think i'll just switch to jiggs :(

no no never. thanks for the critique! i definitely agree with WD OOS being completely ****, it's my favorite.
and yeah i did some TERRIBLE up-b's that day.
for using b-air as a poke, you mean to space them so that if i miss or they shield, i wont be punished right? i'll do that some more instead of jumping to the conclusion that they'll always hit :)
thanks a bunch for the advice! really appreciate it. hopefully i'll be up there with the best Marios soon. :bee:

you look like a chill *** dude in those pics.

good luck at the tourney this weekend. you better win...without fox...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Pretty sure I told you before, Skype can be used for instant messaging when you aren't watching videos of guys touching other guys in their buttholes.
i am rarely ever not watching guys touch buttholes, but ill work you into my anus painted schedule.

I'll do as much Mario as I can, but I'm pretty certain I can't beat Silent Wolf with Mario until I invent a bunch of new ****. I'll be going mostly mario at Genesis though :3

<3 you're welcome, hope the advice helps :D

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Aw guys it was crazy, the last tournament eggz was at I saw this random brawl player go up to him and ask him for his autograph! He said eggz was his hero. As he was trying to find a pen for the autograph it was already too late because his dad just arrived at the venue to pick him up. As they were walking out the door I overheard the dad asking his son who eggz was. "Aren't I your hero, son? Who's eggz?" The son pointed over in the corner of the room where he was doing friendlies

Right then I saw the jealousy overcome the father as he was watching his son's hero play some video game.

Shane stopped the friendly and started to flex as the dad looked over at him from the doorway, immediately after three incredibly attractive women came from the back door and started giving eggz a massage.

Dad was mad jelly

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Nice that man that made me play mario lol as much as axe made me try pikachu as main but failed to keep me in from the mario mania lol... nice to see you back to mario seriously and btw condemned you said you wait for videos I think I actually have 3 entry video when I began playing him Im going in smashfest every wednesday now and then playing mario and making great impression but no ....rec like the first ones since then I think ive improve a ****ing lot lol I should get moar vids and Im pretty sure since last 2 smashfest I could have made at least a 6 min combo vid :( that pisses me off way too much

Oh and blanky nice videos post but.....you should grab more xDDD

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Aw guys it was crazy, the last tournament eggz was at I saw this random brawl player go up to him and ask him for his autograph! He said eggz was his hero. As he was trying to find a pen for the autograph it was already too late because his dad just arrived at the venue to pick him up. As they were walking out the door I overheard the dad asking his son who eggz was. "Aren't I your hero, son? Who's eggz?" The son pointed over in the corner of the room where he was doing friendlies

Right then I saw the jealousy overcome the father as he was watching his son's hero play some video game.

Shane stopped the friendly and started to flex as the dad looked over at him from the doorway, immediately after three incredibly attractive women came from the back door and started giving eggz a massage.

Dad was mad jelly

Man I should have find that post earlier xDbut lol it is awsome ...I wish Id live in US for smash then in canada for maplesyrup lollll nah kidding I luv mah country

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I bet maple syrup is awesome when you're high. Hell, I bet Canada is awesome when you're high.

Teach me to Mario?

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Actually Canada is High all the time for growing n smoking so much almost freely lolll and I actually have tasted maple syrup on a lot of pancakes while on a FoodCravingHigh and its ****ing awsome xD

Eggz is good at teaching mario by just posting random videos as long as he wins by the mean of mario awsome combo you can learn loll

ThePrime

Smash Lord
just got back from another tourney today where eggz was at

he did this siiiiick ~ 80% combo on silentwolf sheik omg, started getting some tech reads with fair it was nasssty

those same girls from the last tourney were STILL giving him a massage during grand finals

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
I want to be massaged during grand finals one day. It's too bad that I'm too terrible to even get to GF :(

:phone:

Eggz

Smash Hero
*****s dont know, hella ladies atop my nutsack.

but yeah, finals was tight. my mario steezed. might have recorded, but on the off chance i did its in livestream quality.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
*****s dont know, hella ladies atop my nutsack.

but yeah, finals was tight. my mario steezed. might have recorded, but on the off chance i did its in livestream quality.
man i hope it was! what tournament was it?

Eggz

Smash Hero
It was just our monthly. Me and Silent Wolf did a 1v1 team battle for finals (our top 4 characters vs the other's in crew format.)
My squad was Fox/Mario/Marth/Sheik.

I barely won 1st set in winners finals, lost the 1st set in grand finals, then my mario carried me for the last set in grand finals and I ended up winning with 3 stocks. It was the most fun finals set ever. 1v1 team battles ****

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
It was just our monthly. Me and Silent Wolf did a 1v1 team battle for finals (our top 4 characters vs the other's in crew format.)

I barely won 1st set in winners finals, lost the 1st set in grand finals, then my mario carried me for the last set in grand finals and I ended up winning with 3 stocks. It was the most fun finals set ever. 1v1 team battles ****
you're too much. i hope there's vids somewhere!

LOL your mario didnt carry you in the last set, it got wrecked by my falco lol. your sheik ***** my marth on fod tho. you did better in the 1st set, but your mario didnt carry ****. stop trying to impress noob marios for attention lol.

i was seriously getting massaged my girls during finals LOL

-eggz
>___>

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
i forget have we ever played? my god its been so long since ive been to a tourny
Nah we haven't. I saw you play at my first Mass madness though back when I was terrible, I think. We should definitely play at the upcoming one though! I inspired MattDotZeb to use Mario too hahaha which means an all-Mario free for all must happen!!!

But forealz; I'd like to learn from you! So hopefully we'll have alotta time

:phone:

Deadgye

Smash Rookie
Oh ****. I can look forward to there being more mario videos with happy hardcore? Hell yeah. Now if only I could take my Mario and Oiram up to competitive level. I spend too much time on school work to do anything other than casuals.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL your mario didnt carry you in the last set, it got wrecked by my falco lol. your sheik ***** my marth on fod tho. you did better in the 1st set, but your mario didnt carry ****. stop trying to impress noob marios for attention lol.

>___>
my mario took more stocks than any of my other characters ******, quit tryna dethrone a *****

also the massage thing was funny when i was drunk and it was too late to expand the joke when i was sober =[

also if i make a mario combo video ill probably be using chiptune or breakbeat/freeform hardcore instead of happy/uk hardcore. idk man

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Should make a mario only tournament or be able to use mario in liow tiers tourney lol
I'd rather enjoy the fact that Mario is banned from low tier tourneys, personally. We want Mario to BE good, not to feel good.

jreed

Smash Cadet
i hope eggz mario comes back he inspired me to main mario a long time ago lol :)... it would be nice to get some more music eggz i miss chilly for sillly and supwitulolz any more music coming possibly peer pressure???

Top Bottom