• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggz' mario is back baby

soju

SD God
lol, i actually secondary mario now =w= so thats why im here

and naw son, mario's moustachio is the only reason he's so dang hype! if pika had one of those curly moustaches he'd be getting all the ladies

*Also i didn't even realize dj eggz was this eggz until i read this thread. . . Man I be blasting that stuff out my rice rocket while driving down the freeway
its some good **** man, i'm almost jealous X3

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
What was the Question/Statement and why are you talking about the guy maining random?

j3ly, are you referring to me as the guy 'maining random' ?
That was like 3 years ago but I'm the only one I know that did that. LOL

I'll go back and check...

Ah yes fuzzy <3
He had the right to think it sucked! hahah
I played as him for the first time the same month I met him and got schooled by him and others that night. Was awesome and stepped me up with getting pwned! Yet somehow my Fox ended up winning like 8 in a row or something against everyone in a 'winner stays on' thing. That was hardcore messed up after and before so much destroyingbamesytime! XD

I hope he's had as much success and luck as I have with this game since we met. Things have been amazing here! Wish him just as well! :)

PS Mario peeps, I'm kiiiiind of back. I'll be going to a tourney in Vancouver next month! First one since November YAY!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm so glad you're back <3

i been telling you to play him again for years and now finally in april of last year you return to play mario consistently for the rest of the year yaaaaay <3

a rookie

Smash Ace
If you were referring to me, no I'm not eggz. Unless you meant the songs he composed, then yes, that's him xD lol. Back for good guys (:

Top Bottom