• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggz' mario is back baby

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
eggz mario hath returned. my children can feel safe again.

edit: somebody don't know about that crunchwrap supreme. or dat kraken swag tsunami *****.
:phone:

jreed

Smash Cadet
thanks for the new music i look forward to playing it in my headphones until my ears bleed while i practice... i hope i get to see you at a tourney sometime ive been wanting to play u and otto for the longest time, u guys are great thanks :)... is this where u post all ur new music now cause i noticed ur filefront is down id like to keep downloading ur newest music im a big fan lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
uk players said your mario sucks ballz ;p

make sure to play fuzzy at genesis 2.

j3ly

Smash Champion
because i live in the UK! going to a smash tournament 100's of miles away and sleeping on the floor, malnourished, sounds terrible :p

my mario is beast in terms of the UK, but on a national scale.. i think i scraped 17th at SNY and the level of play was average. there lies potential within but generally can't be ***ed lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
switched to falco after SNY but i think i can take 2nd best in the UK with fox now i'm done with academic shiz until september

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I go all Mario at tournies......I may secondary fox or sheik but i not in it to win it yet.......im there to have fun and play with all the Michigan folks.......theres a tourney this saturday in Ann Arbor MI it triweekly so you guys should try and make one of them

Eggz

Smash Hero
uk players said your mario sucks ballz ;p

make sure to play fuzzy at genesis 2.
loooooooooooool after like 15 hours of smash i came back to my house with Vanity Angel and we played one friendly and I went Mario vs his peach and lost then died from tired

thanks kline, feel welcome here any time

j3ly

Smash Champion
i'm maining mario again after a 6 month period with falco :)
learned the marth matchup :o well too

it's my favorite matchup now lol. shiek is still tough tho, might have to learn how to chaingrab her consistently even tho it makes matches sooo boring. unless used to chain 2 combos together, but i'm not talking that, i'm talking shamelessly chaingrabbing from 0%-50% into a combo :)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Vs Marth has been my favorite matchup for a looooong time. You just survive forever if you don't get tippered and gimping Marth is cake about 75% of the time. He's so easy to gimp you actually want to use Side throws on him to make sure he gets offstage. Also crouch -> F-smash is underused against Marth.

What's the problem with chaingrabbing Sheik into stuff? It's very relaxing when you grab Sheik. Therapeutic almost.

D-throw -> U-smash kills her at around 120% or so. Keep in mind 120%, because no matter which way she DIs at that point, she is DEAD if you grab her then.

j3ly

Smash Champion
edgeguarding him isnt easy as cake :s
i prefer to dthrow -> hit offstage but the matchup is soo sik

chaingrabbing is just... its boring u kno. i play mario for the spectacle. nobody wants to see chaingrabbing

oh yerh and plenty of fireballs + ftilt. ftilt is my favorite move in the matchup. fthrow works sometimes if they are a noob and jump instantly

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Like 75% of the time it's cake once you get him offstage. If he recovers high, it's kinda a 50/50 guess to hit him, but if you call what he does, he's dead. When he recovers low though he shouldn't make it back at all.

Like it's definitely way easier to edgeguard him than Fox most of the time, given he can really only recover in like one direction. Also you only have to hit him once to gimp him most of the time, while Fox tends to be able to survive multiple edgeguard attempts.

j3ly

Smash Champion
i still disagree whole heartedly lol but watevs
Couldn't agree more with the last sentence.

n0ne

Smash Ace
ive been busy with Jr. and all but i keep playing
i got some new shiz with my characters, ill see when i can up something cause i have my vids on a cassete oldschool type haha
good to know u marioz are keeping at it, ive been with my falcon lately tho, recently got back to plumbering

VA

Smash Hero
loooooooooooool after like 15 hours of smash i came back to my house with Vanity Angel and we played one friendly and I went Mario vs his peach and lost then died from tired

thanks kline, feel welcome here any time
I NEVER said your mario sucked. Jely is a liar.

Also I watched you **** that falcon in pools with it at Apex.

I'm a combo status fanboy at heart.

j3ly

Smash Champion
lool i actually still have the message, check this space in a few days ;p

besides that point; i was talking about somebody who isn't eggz... that guy who mains random. forgot his name tho

VA

Smash Hero
lool i actually still have the message, check this space in a few days ;p

besides that point; i was talking about somebody who isn't eggz... that guy who mains random. forgot his name tho
either way, if I did it was stupid bravado and I take it back. I'm a douche.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
no offense but doesnt it seem like the ario threads died once eggz got back.........LOL........food for thought

Im agreeing more and more with you I think when people had in their minds that they could have the best mario, that made them come more often in here. now that eggs said hes starting to mario again everyone went out lol

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
nice to know that theres a diehard pikachu player in the mario boards :p I respect that because I actually wanted to main pikachu instead of mario but you know mario is more awsome lol

Top Bottom