• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edmonton Sou Kawaii May 9 Results!!!

1337i

Smash Cadet
Doubles:
1: BRO ($75.30)
2: Team Test Icicles ($37.65)
3: Bears ($12.55)
4: No Friendly Fire
5: Team Better Awesome
5: Team AWESOME
7: Nikanor Brigade
7: Blades of Lameness
7: Strife
9: Your Mom
9: Team WOW
9: Tan and Dan

Singles:

-Pools:
Pool 1:
1: Superboom
2: Mike Wong
3: Logan
4: Allan
5: Kyon
6: Brad
7: lvl 9 Metaknight

Pool 2:
1: Alphicans
2: aish
3: Yoshara
4: Skrem
5: Holy Mist
6: Alan

Pool 3:
1: Killock
2: Shen
3: Pitch
4: 1337i
5: Jpez
6: Dan

Pool 4:
1: ColinJF
2: Frio
3: Shawn Hunter
4: Zack
5: Collin
6: Dariusz

-Results:
1: Superboom ($73.80)
2: Alphicans ($36.90)
3: Killock ($12.30)
4: ColinJF
5: Mike Wong
5: Frio
7: Pitch Shifter
7: Zack
9: Allan
9: Holy Mist
9: Yoshara
9: Kyon
13: Shaun Hunter
13: aish
13: Leeti
13: Brad
17: Logan
17: Alan
17: Jpez
17: Dariusz
17: Lvl 9 Metaknight
17: Shen
17: Skrem
17: Real Collin
25: Dan

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha It looks like the tourney went well?

The people I expected to place top 4 did =D

Congratz guys :)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Aw, I wish I could've been there. I probably would've done a bit better here with the pools than I did on Friday with the random bracket. =/

Also, how come there are three 7ths and three 9ths in the doubles results? That doesn't add up...

ColinJF

Smash Ace
Good games everybody! The tournament was very long, but I enjoyed all of it.

I think we all got lucky that level 9 Meta Knight decided to sandbag in the brackets.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
GG's everyone! Too fun!

And Luke too good! Nice comeback getting out of that clutch I had on you! Haha. Time to train me sum MK's n' Falco's, n' Snake's!

Also Dan is just too good! Fort SASK REPRESENT!

Oh and COLIN LOLOLOLOL WAY TOO FUNNY!!! You're the man!!! Or should I say MK Controlling you is the man?! haha

Oh and gamer faces! WE NEED THOSE PICS LOL

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Oh and COLIN LOLOLOLOL WAY TOO FUNNY!!! You're the man!!! Or should I say MK Controlling you is the man?! haha
No. That was funny for about an hour, then it was getting tiresome. And Colin, I suggest changing your attitude, it was really *******ish and EXTREMELY bad manner. There was 0 respect for the people who came just to have a good time. I know Dan and Jack found it funny, but I don't think a lot of the other people did. Sorry to add hate to this thread, but I mean something had to be said; trash talking is alright, but being mean isn't cool.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
The angle of that picture is pro

someone photoshop that so me and Dan have mustaches and monocles

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Dan looks like Jason Dolley from a miscellaneous amount of Disney-related films and shows.

ColinJF

Smash Ace
No. That was funny for about an hour, then it was getting tiresome. And Colin, I suggest changing your attitude, it was really *******ish and EXTREMELY bad manner. There was 0 respect for the people who came just to have a good time. I know Dan and Jack found it funny, but I don't think a lot of the other people did. Sorry to add hate to this thread, but I mean something had to be said; trash talking is alright, but being mean isn't cool.
Okay. But just to be clear I only came to have a good time myself; seeing as there are at least three people who are pretty sure to beat me (at least you, Jack, and Dan) I clearly did not come to win money. The only reason I do anything related to Brawl is that I enjoy it. I don't have any particular aspirations.

You are right that I was a bit mean and I apologise to anybody I offended. (Unfortunately most of them don't read smashboards.) Hopefully you don't hold it against me, as I want to be friends with all you guys. It was fair for you to call me out on this, as my gimmicks yesterday were not conducive to encouraging certain types of people to get more involved in the community. In hindsight I definitely regret continuing those shenanigans all day.

And I suppose I'll have to recruit one of my friends to start playing smash so that I can have a real partner for the next one of these.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah could you make it the week after or something? I won't go if it's on the 20th. (Actually I probably would lol, but it wouldn't be 100%).

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
The week after sounds better. It is around exam time, but I also just found out that soccer tri-countys are happening on the 20th. >_> It just looks like the 27th will work better for people.

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
ya it should be held on the 27th, i will be at Las Vegas on the 20th.
cant wait to kick some ***, and pull out good ol Solomar. hopefully there is no more Lvl 9 Metaknight, i dont think I'll get lucky twice and avoid him.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Aside from the fact that I was actually not that bad, I think the best thing I picked up from this tourney was that my Fox is pretty good.

From how it sounds the 27th would be best for everyone.

Top Bottom