• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC Event #4 - GameUnicon 09: S.N.E.S. Tournament - August 2009 - MA

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Is he(mango) good? I've been trying to play this kid for ages. Samus main right?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm setting up a meeting with the Massachusetts convention center people for next week. This is going to be big.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
The Hynes has two other hotels that are attached by indoor hallways, and there are about 4 other hotels in the area.

****, a tourney at the HCC would probably be the single sickest thing ever. So sick that I came up with the idea 2 years ago and never did anything with it. Variola, if you get the HCC, I will be your best friend forever.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Set up a meeting at the Hynes Convention Center for next Wednesday at 2:00PM. I need at least MattDotZeb, Elen, Jamie, and OWM there. We need to discuss possible dates, general space setup, a deposit, etc.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Set up a meeting at the Hynes Convention Center for next Wednesday at 2:00PM. I need at least MattDotZeb, Elen, Jamie, and OWM there. We need to discuss possible dates, general space setup, a deposit, etc.
Variola is the man.
Seriously.

I contacted WhiteMage, and Elen will contact Jamie.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
NihonjinII: 2009?
Cash Mooney69: lol
Cash Mooney69: yes
NihonjinII: THANK YOU
Cash Mooney69: next year
NihonjinII: I'm definitely coming
Cash Mooney69: YOU HAVE TIME
NihonjinII: *** it
Cash Mooney69: GOOD
Cash Mooney69: post in the thread
NihonjinII: I'm gonna start saving & planning and I will bring ALL my friends
Cash Mooney69: amsah I love you
Cash Mooney69: no homo

Spife

Smash Master
so I haven't posted in this in a while. But since it's about a year away, I'm going to try and accumulate as many set ups as humanly possible, provided some one helps pay for the fee of the van I'll be renting to port them all. I have 3 set ups, my goal, 18,000,000. That's going in my sig and will be updated WOO

Top Bottom