• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC event #2 - XII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - August 9th - BRING WIIs

Status
Not open for further replies.

phish-it

Smash Champion
I know none of the Esticles have ever had them, but being a Regional Circuit event, does that mean there will be singles pools?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
It might be, but I can't say. I'm bound by non-disclosure agreements, and ductttapes.

And ouch. v_v;;;;

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
me and banks are cooler than dm and banks >___>
and chibo i usualy go down every othwe weekend plus 2 weeks in Brigintine. But gas prices and family issues have stopped that this year.
Thats how much you know you peesha ****:p

meepxzero

Smash Master
hey plank you have any room in ur car to go down to ct? and greg if ur going u wanna team for this dunno if omni is going and doesnt look like hova wants to go to anymore smash tournies =\

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
This must mean you like the Toon Link matchup :D
ugh some nub posted on my accnt .

hey plank you have any room in ur car to go down to ct? and greg if ur going u wanna team for this dunno if omni is going and doesnt look like hova wants to go to anymore smash tournies =\[/QUOTE

Wow tell hova thats weak. Also i hope you can make it down there to **** ct people xD.

10knackers

n00b ADAM!

Smash Cadet
yo i heard about this tournement here and i wanna hit dis **** up. my captain falcon aint wack its pretty nasty yo so watcch out. anyone want a MM? i could use the extra cash for weed .

peace... pizza

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey plank you have any room in ur car to go down to ct? and greg if ur going u wanna team for this dunno if omni is going and doesnt look like hova wants to go to anymore smash tournies =\
i need a ride too...i cant drive thru NY. legal reasons >_>

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
yo i heard about this tournement here and i wanna hit dis **** up. my captain falcon aint wack its pretty nasty yo so watcch out. anyone want a MM? i could use the extra cash for weed .

peace... pizza
My god the biggest troll to hit the east coast has arrived.
i need a ride too...i cant drive thru NY. legal reasons >_>
Lol plank stop almost killing people its getting in the way of us taking first =D.

10knackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom