• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna team with me?

I play the worst marth in NY. ]: also some g&w and meta but i rarly use them <_<

I need someone good to make up for my amount of suck.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Actually if we teamed I'd rather do double G&W, that team is so crazy lol.

Now is ADHD going to this?

Actually how about this: Whoever wants to team with me send me a PM and I will have an answer pretty soon.

Also my aim is ssbbguy. Yeah, no numbers or anything lol, and it's not even an old AIM account either.
if omni doesnt come to this we should totally team....snake/wario is too goodz!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think 4DRape is coming back this tournament :).

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alright guys updated the housing and setup threads post and bring things...if you guys dont come we will run late no setups can do that to a TO so please dont make me go crazy :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmm I will be promoting this tournament. Also, someone from NYC find TantalusIX and get her over to this, so I can team with her.

If you'd like, Me and HAT will help run this tourney, since this could potentially be as big as COT4. I know Inui has already solicited a lot of help, but a couple MD/VA reps may not hurt.

Also, please make note that I am brining a Wii and a TV regardless of discounts or whatnot. I plan to reserver my room at the hotel soon.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yep Sorry Candy Kadaj got me. I'm so used to teaming with Dphat/Marth here so might as well try it out there.

4D **** gonna get wrecked.

KADAJ START TRASH TALKING!!! :)

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Hmm I need to find someone to go half with me on a hotel room or something. Traveling is going to be expensive enough already =/ If I could avoid the giant plane ticket I would also. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM or something and we'll try to work something out. At the moment it looks like I'm flying in from Detroit unless that changes.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I really only wanna team with people who consistently get top 3-4 in doubles and singles tournament placings... I usually place very high in teams.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i can house someone good lol i live 30 mins away so ima jsut go home sat night and come back sunday morning.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
well im only 17 if that matters and i got a basement thats liek a lan center lmao but i can house 2 people ill let u guys know but pm me -_- cuz kadaj asked for his friends. that be mad godly if hylian and razer trained me while here XDD

ThommyDont

Smash Rookie
quick question, Will the first round of a match be a blind pick? It said in the rules that it may be. If so what exactly is a blind pick. is it random characters? or is it picking your character with the other person knowing who you picked. Thanks!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
quick question, Will the first round of a match be a blind pick? It said in the rules that it may be. If so what exactly is a blind pick. is it random characters? or is it picking your character with the other person knowing who you picked. Thanks!
It may be if you chose so.
You grab a random person, tell him/her what character you will chose, your opponent does the same, so neither of you know who the other is picking. You pick the characters, the guy you told makes sure you chose who you told him. Blind pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom