• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECCSL: East Coast Canada Smash League 2009-2010 (Updated!)

Gichan

Smash Champion
I do not think it is pointless, Havoc in the Hammer simply didn't count, but Sauga Outbreak will. Sword's still got this. And we will eventually have drivers go there, unfortunately only like one, max two, are willing to go to Mtl.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I do not think it is pointless, Havoc in the Hammer simply didn't count, but Sauga Outbreak will. Sword's still got this. And we will eventually have drivers go there, unfortunately only like one, max two, are willing to go to Mtl.
We might have a driver to go to ontario once he gets his car, but right now its not working at all. Im taking a permanent break till theres a huge tournament or I get a ride so Im not coming anymore to anything Ontario related except maybe the expo thing.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol cuz brawl aint worth **** anymore, people are too lazy these days or hates brawl or dont feel like going to the tourney because 'top players' will show up and steal ur money. I loved how Brawl used to be back november, ALL regions were reunited, today it's like meh Toronto + Missisauga only which ends up being 20-30 ppl. No one drives to MTL or to Toronto from MTL cuz lack interest and attendance. Yeah sad this failed but it was expected with people.

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol cuz brawl aint worth **** anymore, people are too lazy these days or hates brawl or dont feel like going to the tourney because 'top players' will show up and steal ur money. I loved how Brawl used to be back november, ALL regions were reunited, today it's like meh Toronto + Missisauga only which ends up being 20-30 ppl. No one drives to MTL or to Toronto from MTL cuz lack interest and attendance. Yeah sad this failed but it was expected with people.

TBH i have a feeling this could have been bigger but i did not really have time to put into it. Notice how bisb 2 had a bigger attendance than its a trap for example.

Also yeah, this is something i hate right now. Nobody is willing to go to MTL, mtl would be willing to go to ontario once we have a car driver(techiyo soon). But i feel like any type of rivalry is long gone since some people simply assume mtl sucks save for you and holy.

Also, what i hate is when people dont wanna go to stuff because "i would not get any money from it". Its at tourney that you improve the most!

infomon

Smash Scientist
also, brawl scene never tried hard enough to get casuals/newcomers into smash

tons of ppl play and would be interested in playing competitively but never hear about the tourneys and stuff, and even if/when they show up the scene seems pretty unfriendly / intimidating to newcomers, idk tho

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
http://otakulounge.com/

I think this might be a good venue for future montreal tourneys, they do videogame nights every thursday and sundays so it would be nice if one of the mtl hosts have an arrangement with them to host brawl tourneys.

Sanu

Smash Champion
so should i spam this **** until its unstickied? im going to post every day in this topic until it is

also, why the hell haven't the old tournaments in the "featured and upcoming big tournaments" section been removed? slacker mods

Top Bottom