• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECCSL 2009-2010 Opening Event: Its a trap! June 20-21st

swordgard

Smash Hero
Schedules is up.

Please really try to bring as many tvs/setups as you can for i can try to make this tourney successfull, but it will only be if we have alot of setups to make it run as efficiently as possible. Also, note that i am unable to do any lifts for tvs or for any reason at all. Please try and be creative to find a way to get your setups to the actual place.

Thank you for your understanding.

5$ mm ics vs mario joel, any time.

I also got a 1 buck MM my falcon vs kev's martha.,

Also, please note, i may have been a bit leniant on money at BISB (one or two person entered for 5 bucks less than usual in brawl singles), but this will not happen again. Bring your money or you wont be able to enter the tourneys, and notice that there is a 5 $ venue fee.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Im not coming anymore, **** came up
</3

Schedules is up.

Please really try to bring as many tvs/setups as you can for i can try to make this tourney successfull, but it will only be if we have alot of setups to make it run as efficiently as possible. Also, note that i am unable to do any lifts for tvs or for any reason at all. Please try and be creative to find a way to get your setups to the actual place.

Thank you for your understanding.

5$ mm ics vs mario joel, any time.

I also got a 1 buck MM my falcon vs kev's martha.,

Also, please note, i may have been a bit leniant on money at BISB (one or two person entered for 5 bucks less than usual in brawl singles), but this will not happen again. Bring your money or you wont be able to enter the tourneys, and notice that there is a 5 $ venue fee.
Can we MM our souls instead?

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Please do. It would be cool to have enought for a mini side-tourney, fro now, since no one really responded to me aside from Sg, I'm only expecting to set aside a few setups for friendlies...

My Luigi Nair will **** you guys :)
Lol. I've learned a bit about this game. Toon Link is too good. =) I never tried UpSmash at the weekly and when I tried it at home, I noticed it was too powerful. I will **** your luigi next time :p

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I've learned a bit about this game. Toon Link is too good. =) I never tried UpSmash at the weekly and when I tried it at home, I noticed it was too powerful. I will **** your luigi next time :p
And I will gladly crush your hopes and dreams underfoot, like a cigarette I just finished. :bee:

My Luigi Nair will **** you

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Whats the turnout looking like for this? Is the front page accurate?
Last mtl tournament I was at was ffyf and the turnout was pretty awesome iirc...

Fogel

Smash Lord
I posted in the Ottawa thread for Joel, but forgot to update here. Myself, buenob, Moses, and Linkshot will be coming to this. We'll bring at least one setup (maybe one or two more Wiis on top of that, but I don't think we can fit in another TV).

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Iunno man if the ambrose mobile is going i'll chip in for gas, if not I'll go to halifax cause' I have a preordered ticket.

Its refundable, but I just want to kick zhaos behind lol.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I posted in the Ottawa thread for Joel, but forgot to update here. Myself, buenob, Moses, and Linkshot will be coming to this. We'll bring at least one setup (maybe one or two more Wiis on top of that, but I don't think we can fit in another TV).
I hope his mommy know about it, this time...?

That was epic stuff at BISB lol

brg

Smash Ace
Do we have to subscribe here first (for melee)? Id like to come, probably with a friend, so ill confirm tonight if online sign up is necessary.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Do we have to subscribe here first (for melee)? Id like to come, probably with a friend, so ill confirm tonight if online sign up is necessary.
Not necessarly, but its always fun to know how many people were getting D=

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Iunno man if the ambrose mobile is going i'll chip in for gas, if not I'll go to halifax cause' I have a preordered ticket.

Its refundable, but I just want to kick zhaos behind lol.
you're doin it wrong. it's Brosemobile

and GL to everyone attending

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I don't think GTA can attend.

I started working a new job and can't get Friday off, and have my grandma's birthday this weekend, and my dad is somewhat disappointed that we didn't do much for father's day last year so he wants to spend time as a family this year. Not exactly unreasonable, but it does gimp my Sunday.

tl;dr I can't come.

I also don't think Josh is driving so unless there are some super secret plans I don't know about, I doubt Ryan, Mike, Kyle, and others are planning on attending. Bernard is conveniently in Europe, too. So I don't think he can go either...

tl;dr have fun winning Vwins / Bam / PKM / Kage we'll see you at some point later.

swordgard

Smash Hero
GTA melee and GTA brawl (including Niko) choked, so i guess its gonna be montreal + ottawa >.<

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
joel called me about the tournament on saturday.
I'll try to come. Also I have a new instant death set up with jiggs /lies
but I'm gonna be play jiggs though

edit: so why is this event more expensive than others, is it to compensate for the lack of participants?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since the last tournament, I played brawl three times.

It's gonna suck for people placing under me, I can't even play top tiers, so I use **** chars like fox and jiggs. =/

As long as I don't have to play bento or swordgard I'm happy.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Since the last tournament, I played brawl three times.

It's gonna suck for people placing under me, I can't even play top tiers, so I use **** chars like fox and jiggs. =/

As long as I don't have to play bento or swordgard I'm happy.
Whats so bad with wario?

Shouldnt you be more scared of vwins? 93% combo on you from any dsmash?

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
I'm going to enter the SF4 tourney despite having never played the game before.

And the last time I played a Street Fighter game was SFII: Hyper Fighting about oh, over a decade ago, when if memory serves, I was unable to Shoryuken due to the crazy tech skill required to do so.

It's gonna be great.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I'm going to enter the SF4 tourney despite having never played the game before.

And the last time I played a Street Fighter game was SFII: Hyper Fighting about oh, over a decade ago, when if memory serves, I was unable to Shoryuken due to the crazy tech skill required to do so.

It's gonna be great.
You sir, are my hero.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Can someone tell me how to get there with public transport? It's not written on the 1st post.
Go to Metro Viau and walk down the Viau street until you see a house with a blue roof and a Canadian flag.

Top Bottom