• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: No Maps! August 8th, Princeton, NJ. Inui's dad is amazing!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
oh lol@camvskai

I know that Kai is overal better than me, unsure whether he's the superior true blue or not ^_^ we'll just have to see.

You probably know more MUs than I do >.>

:093:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
oh lol@camvskai

I know that Kai is overal better than me, unsure whether he's the superior true blue or not ^_^ we'll just have to see.

You probably know more MUs than I do >.>

I always keep my mouth shut when a comparison is made between us. I HIGHLY doubt we'd ever argue about something so stupid but it's not worth humoring the situation. I don't know who's better, don't care, and try to make it to this if you can. You're too chill not to go :)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I always keep my mouth shut when a comparison is made between us. I HIGHLY doubt we'd ever argue about something so stupid but it's not worth humoring the situation. I don't know who's better, don't care, and try to make it to this if you can. You're too chill not to go :)
Agreed ^_^ I always have a blast hangin with you, too cool man. I think it just comes along with being a Sonic main ;D

Howdy.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Agreed ^_^ I always have a blast hangin with you, too cool man. I think it just comes along with being a Sonic main ;D

Howdy.

Glad to hear it sir. I'll be there so we can laugh at the misfortune of others and say sonic words like dumb bots. Also so you can say Howdy XD

My favorite thing about the Sonic perspective is that the moment ANYONE uses Sonic and gets a win, they are immediately better than Malcolm in the eyes of some people. Probably many but I've only heard a few and won't generalize the entire community. Makes me lol, and due to it's predictability, it never fails to get that laugh out of me :)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
And that's it? You didn't ask Keitaro to team again?
I'm asking Keitaro and JG right now on the NJ power rankings thread.

I didn't know that Xzax and Vex left for your crew....

Now ToS has like, nobody.... Lets face it If I joined your crew it wouldn't make a difference to who I would team with nor would I be in any of your crew battles. I might as well stay in ToS.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
low tier doubles looks cool. i didn't do it at the last NJ tourney i went to >_> if anything it'll be me and Cam on a team, but then again i'm not too sure if he's gonna want to do doubles.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Now ToS has like, nobody.... Lets face it If I joined your crew it wouldn't make a difference to who I would team with nor would I be in any of your crew battles. I might as well stay in ToS.
I agree.

low tier doubles looks cool. i didn't do it at the last NJ tourney i went to >_> if anything it'll be me and Cam on a team, but then again i'm too sure if he's gonna want to do doubles.
Why wouldn't he enter? Sonic is by far the best character allowed.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm not a ginger kid lol... Last time I checked I don't have orange hair or a thousand freckles.

You need to grow up and stop bashing people without reason to up your own self esteem.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Oh so now Kai gets to put up random pictures. I should report you for that. After all its only fair.

Your lucky I'm too busy working to bother to do something like that.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Its starting to get annoying how your adding animated gifs and pictures to MY quotes instead of your own posts >_>

Zucco

Smash Master
lol

Zucco, I'll never top your comment to Luvr. I accepted this, doesn't mean I can't try XD

Edit- LOLLOL reports.
He had it coming. Posting a picture of that thing was just asking to get called out on.

Top Bottom