• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Zucco

Smash Master
So is Zucco actually good? I've never lost to a Lucario b4 expect Azen and those were last hit last stocks.
I dunno, dont you use D3? thats like Lucario's worst matchup but id be glad to fight you if we ever went to the same tourney.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
yo i could have a shot at this! imma ask my parents, since its the weekend of my bday, and it could be like a bday present or something. :) ill ask this week, and try to let you guys know ASAP. PM me the gas costs please!

yea boi:bee:

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Well, I'm also expecting a lot of scrubs/non-competitive players to show up at Restricted Area. It's also being advertised locally by the store owner, so that may bring in random locals who know nothing about Smash.

So... free first round for everyone!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well, I'm also expecting a lot of scrubs/non-competitive players to show up at Restricted Area. It's also being advertised locally by the store owner, so that may bring in random locals who know nothing about Smash.

So... free first round for everyone!
dude if a lot of locals come please show them how nice we are as a community and make them come to more events!

Palpi

Smash Hero
Zucco gl against atomsk :)

And all of our personal friends can't come because of marching band or battle of the bands :(

less free rounds hehe

Of course alex!!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I might be interested but only if I can sit behind ESOJ ;)
You know u and u only get to sit behind me. lol. ;)

yo i could have a shot at this! imma ask my parents, since its the weekend of my bday, and it could be like a bday present or something. :) ill ask this week, and try to let you guys know ASAP. PM me the gas costs please!
Tell your mom ur going with me and im sure shell let you go.

Top Bottom