• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Lobos

Smash Master
might have D1 come with me. If all goes well we will be teaming and seeing how it goes from there * crosses fingers*

if not who needs a good GW/Marth/Falco/Snake to team with them?
if allied doesnt team with me then I'll team with you alex ;)

Palpi

Smash Hero
I currently need a partner for doubles, and low-tier doubles alex :)

MK / Ike(low)

Wait Melo, are you doing low tier doubles? If so, we are teaming.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
MD/VA smashers:

If you're interested in coming to this, we still have four seats available. Gas contribution is required!!! Goal is to fill both of our vans up. So far we've got...

Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
Korn
Meep
PS
EE
Tant
ChuDat
Boss

Again, if anyone who has already been confirmed to go with us changes their mind, be sure to let us (ESOJ, Candy, or myself) know.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ahhhhhhhh we need to get azen neo and forte to go wtih us...if we get them...we'll have md/va's top 9 here....then and ONLY then will this be a true tourny :-)

Lobos

Smash Master
MD/VA smashers:

If you're interested in coming to this, we still have four seats available. Gas contribution is required!!! Goal is to fill both of our vans up. So far we've got...

Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
Korn
Meep
PS
EE
Tant
ChuDat
Boss

Again, if anyone who has already been confirmed to go with us changes their mind, be sure to let us (ESOJ, Candy, or myself) know.
I might be interested but only if I can sit behind ESOJ ;)

junebug

Smash Journeyman
MD/VA smashers:

Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
Korn
Meep
PS
EE
Tant
ChuDat
Boss

yo i could have a shot at this! imma ask my parents, since its the weekend of my bday, and it could be like a bday present or something. :) ill ask this week, and try to let you guys know ASAP. PM me the gas costs please!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Low Tiers are just so that people can use bad characters and prove that they are good. (But CP'ing is like heavily Ike, PT, Ness biased).

My low tiers do okay on high tiers, but my lack of knowledge on low tiers is like horrible.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Until I learn them. You weren't the first person to make me realize this. I was taken to game 3 last season, by a Mario, when I went to NY. Dan, Kai, then you.

Zucco

Smash Master
Its not like we are randoms with these characters though. Kai uses Sonic ALL the time, It's his main and probably the character he invested the most time into besides diddy kong(I'm just assuming this).
Ness was my First Main since this game came out, I've used him in every low tiers and usually come out pretty high. I have confidence that my ness can beat people, but the only Reason I don't use Ness in Singles is because I don't feel like I need to, since Lucario can usually get the job done. Why else would I pick Ness against a Falco player?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Its not like we are randoms with these characters though. Kai uses Sonic ALL the time, It's his main and probably the character he invested the most time into besides diddy kong(I'm just assuming this).
Ness was my First Main since this game came out, I've used him in every low tiers and usually come out pretty high. I have confidence that my ness can beat people, but the only Reason I don't use Ness in Singles is because I don't feel like I need to, since Lucario can usually get the job done. Why else would I pick Ness against a Falco player?
Exactly why I need to get better! I don't to lose to you both ever again. I can't really expect myself to walk in not knowing my match ups and tactics against other characters after my losses this season.

If you think I've only been crediting you that win because I don't know how to fight Ness, well thats dumb. You obviously have talent, even though I thought you would beat me with Lucario (Liek no chokes madu).

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Low Tiers are just so that people can use bad characters and prove that they are good. (But CP'ing is like heavily Ike, PT, Ness biased).

My low tiers do okay on high tiers, but my lack of knowledge on low tiers is like horrible.
What is this babble?? Low tiers offers diversity to the game. If you don't like the event, you dont have to play.

How many more times are you gonna say this? Just work on it dude and leave it at that.
QFT

Until I learn them. You weren't the first person to make me realize this. I was taken to game 3 last season, by a Mario, when I went to NY. Dan, Kai, then you.
More babble. So you think that we use these characters just to have a matchup knowledge advantage over better character users? What nonsense. Even if this was true, it would in no way outweigh the limited and worse options that our characters have in the situation compared to yours. We are better players.

QFT. Sonic takes time to learn, Diddy not so much much but I think mine is better than when i started for certain lol.

Bleachigo, just bc they are "low tier" does not mean they are unable to compete(with most chars). It does mean they have more lilited options though. For example, Spin dash is sonic's best move despite how easy it is to stop(for most chars) but it can still be useful obviously.

These are the top characters in the game according to the tier list atm. These are all personal opinions of mine for sonic. the sonic boards prolly say different but I dont visit that god forsaken wasteland and dont care what they think.

Meta Knight- 6:4 Mk
Snake- 7:3 snake
Wario- 7:3 wario
Falco- 6:4 Falco
Diddy Kong- 55:45 diddy
King Dedede- 55:45 ddd
Marth: 6:4 marth maybe 65:35
Mr. Game & Watch: 6:4 g&w
Pikachu- 55:45 pika
Olimar- Impossible
Ice Climbers- Impossible
R.O.B.- Varies, jab lock works well but its hard to get on rob
Kirby- even
Lucario- 6:4 luc
Zero Suit Samus- even
Toon Link- 55:45 tl
Pit- even
Donkey Kong 6:4 sonic

he doesn't have an advantage on most of the top chars but he still goes very close to even with many. Start looking at matchups instead of tier list placement.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Because low tier characters are more fun to watch and play than high tiers.
qft

These are the top characters in the game according to the tier list atm. These are all personal opinions of mine for sonic. the sonic boards prolly say different but I dont visit that god forsaken wasteland and dont care what they think.
:laugh:

Ice Climbers- Impossible
Um... No. Watch MD/VA Sonics fight Meep.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yes Kai I think it does for you. MM?

;)
Think what does for me?

Referring to my second sentence would make no sense. It doesn't offer diversity for me, I play the same **** character. it offers diversity as a whole

Edit: then you're just dumb. Discussions over

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Here's something we can all agree on about Sonic...

He's rolling around at the speed of sound. Got places to go, got to follow my rainbow. Can't stick around, have to keep moving on. 'Cause what lies ahead - only one way to find out. Must keep on moving ahead. No time for guessing, follow my plan instead. Trusting in what you can't see, take my lead, I'll set you free. Follow me, set me free, trust me and we will escape from the city. I'll make it through, follow me. Follow me, set me free, trust me and we will escape from the city. I'll make it through, prove it to you. Follow me. Oh yeah. Danger is lurking around every turn. Trust your feelings, got to live and learn. I know with some luck that I'll make it through. Got no other options, only one thing to do! I don't care what lies ahead; no time for guessing, follow my plan instead. Find the next stage, no matter what that may be. Take my lead, I'll set you free. Follow me, set me free. Trust me and we will escape from the city. I'll make it through, follow me. Follow me, set me free, Trust me and we will escape from the city.
I'll make it through through, prove it to you. Follow me. Follow me.

Truly inspiring.

Top Bottom