• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easy 15-minute Brawl

Falcon X

Smash Rookie
For an easy 15-minute Brawl, be Falcon and avoid all Alloys until you get a beam sword. Don't drop it or throw it for ANYTHING! Just go to a side and keep using Falcon's beam sword smash. You can't get hit much and it rallies up KO's! But to tell you, you slide as you do this technique, so be sure you don't stray too far from the edge.

RP`

Smash Apprentice
Get a two-player mode going and make then both Lucario. Make both of them go on the top platform and make them both charge their neutral B, but you have to make the Auras overlap and make both Lucarios face opposite directions. Change channels for 15 minutes, come back, and there you go.

Vv2

Smash Apprentice
wrong forum, to go 1 player modes. and you can use double aura sphere and trap the 5 alloys until time runs out. thats how i did it xp
Is pretty much standard method you can also jab lock them with 2 chars but if your alone i would suggest peach+A button near a ledge it doesn't kill them very often so they never get harder makes it pretty easy

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
thank u
ive been trying to use dk and just use his earthquake thing
DK's down B isn't as effective on this as it was in Melee.
On Melee the wire frames could hardly hit you, but on Brawl they can get round t easier.

A good thing to do is get to around 99 KO's, and one alloy will spawn. As long as you don't KO this one, no more will come. Just dodge this alloy for the remaining time.

towelie892

Smash Cadet
I just used Marth. Straight-forward attacks with no exploiting moves. No clue how I did it. I don't recommend trying it.:laugh:

Ange

Smash Lord
Totally using Jigglys Sing!

I just did the 2-Lucario-Aura-Sphere "tactic". All I did was staring at the screen, hoping not a Bomb-omb or a Star landing on an Alloy would happend. AND IT DIDNT. lol the last minutes I was so nervous.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
Totally using Jigglys Sing!

I just did the 2-Lucario-Aura-Sphere "tactic". All I did was staring at the screen, hoping not a Bomb-omb or a Star landing on an Alloy would happend. AND IT DIDNT. lol the last minutes I was so nervous.
turn the TV iff, leave rumble feature on. lol me and my friend did that and turned tv off and left it on so we can wait till 15 min, and after a while we noticed that it stopped rumbling, we we were like oh **** and thankfully we we're still alive and we trapped them again and time ran out :laugh: i think a bombomb knocked us out, lol...

Ange

Smash Lord
Lol it would be funny if ye left the controllers on a table while they where shakin, and after a while the'll fall off and BOOM presses the A button and youre screwed. XD

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Forget that, My strategy was using R.O.B and fire off full charged gyros and beams while dodging most of the time and getting weapons until I get the fan, then I start hitting people with it.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
How about using jigglypuff and flying under the stage. Maybe boring and no KOs but good for a start, right?

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
I used Pikachu, hung from the ledge, dropped, used thunder, then recovered. My fingers memorized the pattern while I took a catnap.

Or just get two controls, use Lucarios , double jump for both then tap B. Then watch TV or make yourself a sandwich. I a bombomb appears, so what? Repeat, and make yourself another sandwich.

xxjasonlam

Smash Rookie
Use jigglypuff to fly beneath the stage while getting away from the alloys.Try to have 2 alloys only on the stage and avoid bob-bombs and other explosives

Yo Mang

Smash Rookie
jiggly is the easiest by far. Also, get a paper fan, throw it up through columns of alloys, catch, repeat. Results are hilarious.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I used pit's repeating a combo (where he spins the bow around him) and put a rubber band on the a button on the wiimote =P. Alloys kept bouncing away when they got close. It worked after a while.

TP

Smash Master
I was Fox and just dropped from the ledge, did 10 shines, then used Up B to get back to the ledge. You are either invincible or attacking the entire time.

POKE40

Smash Lord
I happen to wait until 1 alloy appears on stage and don't KO it... there is this time where you must KO a set of alloy before a spawn of new ones appear. So I just let the 1 alloy live while there are no other alloy showing up since the set hasn't appeared. So i just avoided it for about until the time ran out ;)

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
I really dont recommend you turn your TV off when doing a easy tactic. (Double Aura Sphere) A Bob-Omb WILL hit you. I forgot how I beat 15 min. I think I used a Golden Hammer on it......

Also another tactic, Player 1 is DK, Player 2, Pikachu. Go to the edge and spam thier down-b's together. :)

Ange

Smash Lord
I really dont recommend you turn your TV off when doing a easy tactic. (Double Aura Sphere) A Bob-Omb WILL hit you.
Dont forget the random spawning stars which will hit the Alloys, causing them to attack you, and ruin your attempt. :J Happened to me the first time I tried.

However, no bomb-ombs have been ruining my attempts, I guess I must have been lucky.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I used Pikachu, hung from the ledge, dropped, used thunder, then recovered. My fingers memorized the pattern while I took a catnap.

Or just get two controls, use Lucarios , double jump for both then tap B. Then watch TV or make yourself a sandwich. I a bombomb appears, so what? Repeat, and make yourself another sandwich.
LOL Good job, That's how me and my buddy did it. cept we ordered a pizza and it took a while so we did that as we waited, worked out pretty perfectly and the pizza was Delecious.

Supamahn

Smash Rookie
I was Jiggly and just kept flying under the stage from one side to the other. Items and the stupidity of the Alloys killed them xD.

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
ROFL
Thanks Mr.Tips

that was the first thing that was little bro came up w/ ( he's a noob )

.Marik

is a social misfit
Kill some Alloys.

Wait until two or one are left.

Don't kill them, because if you don't, then they won't replenish their numbers.

Jump across the other side of the stage until time runs out.

For floaty characters, just do the same.

Except underneath the stage, going back and forth.

Or you could just use the extra hammer that they give you in the place where you look at hints to unlock Music/Trophies/Stages/Characters and the like.

13th Nightmare

Smash Cadet
I finally got round to completing the 15 minute melee last night. I did spend some of the match KO'ing the Alloys, but only till I knew if I KO'ed one more, they would bring reinforcements. After that, I used two different tactics, but both with the same results:
When the Beam Sword appeared, I went to the edge of the stage, anytime an Alloy got close, I swung the sword. I could have completed the 15 minute melee that way, but after a while, those trophy capsules do get tempting.
The other tactic I used I got the idea from some of the Brawls I have been in. When the Fan appeared, I grabbed it and again went to the edge of the stage, and then hammered "A" like crazy. The Alloys couldn't do a thing to stop me, and a few times I saw the damage meter on a few of them go up to 999%.

True, I could have just avoiding them for the full 15 minutes, but where is the fun in that?

Top Bottom