• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Chip.

you know what to do
Sorry Nick, but if the oppurtunity presents itself then I can't let it go. I like to mm, cuz you have the possiblility of getting money.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
yes, but hustling people is not the way to go. No ones gunna mm you until they've done at least one friendly with you. Usually people with 909 posts on smashboards have a pretty good idea about how to play the game.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, hustling would be this.

Chip, 50$ fox YL MM?

Lets do it. I'm not very good, I just learned how to wavedash and I can do it semi-often.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Ack, I got pwnt... I was a little disappointed in myself. You guys are all pretty good. I'll have to practice for next time around, I s'pose.

Edit - For future reference, I pronounce Itakio like it-talk-ee-oh, but you guys can just call me Spencer if you want.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I had a really good time, lost a few, won a few. I'll be coming every week I can, because It was a pleasure playing with you guys.

Anyways, for a non-wavedasher, how did I do?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
shoutout time.

Ashteen: happy birthday

Deva: that really sucked that we didn't play :(

Chip: I almost had you that second match,other then that great matches.

Arti: I almost had you that last match before I made to the finals :(

Adam: Upload them friendlies as soon as possible kthxby

Blake: close mario ditto set we had.mm as soon as possible. PM about that one video in particular as soon as possible ;)

Itakio: we need to play more

good tourney.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Aw, of course, no shoutouts for me. :(

:p, anyways, we had some really good matches.

You one-stocked me, I two stocked you, then you two stocked me. We need to play more, you're really good.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Alright guys,i'm no longer using this account anymore,I'm making a new one called "Red".

It's been great using this account for over a year but I need to make one that isn't oxymoron.

Peace guys

-Red

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Alright guys,i'm no longer using this account anymore,I'm making a new one called "Red".

It's been great using this account for over a year but I need to make one that isn't oxymoron.

Peace guys

-Red
Why are you Red.?

Red.

Smash Ace
to adam: because there already was a guy on smashboards named "Red" and he never even logged in.I wanted to make this account because It makes more sense and I like the name alot better.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Eh, I did okay. I lost to some really good people, and beat some other people. A few of the matches were really close.

Me and Spencer did okay on a team, we should probably just stick with that. XD

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I like singles a lot more, but I'm not so good at them... *shrug* And I guess we're in the same boat, cause I only won a handful of matches while I was there, maybe you did better though. The matches I had with Ashtten (spelling?) were pretty close, but it was kinda discouraging, cause everyone wanted him to win, except Arti (I think). Oh well, I guess I can't expect so much from my first tourney.

Valdens

Smash Ace
We'll improve, keep in mind this is our first tourney of any type, and these guys have had a lot of experience with them. We'll be up there soon enough, I hope.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Meh, I like singles a lot more, but I'm not so good at them... *shrug* And I guess we're in the same boat, cause I only won a handful of matches while I was there, maybe you did better though. The matches I had with Ashtten (spelling?) were pretty close, but it was kinda discouraging, cause everyone wanted him to win, except Arti (I think). Oh well, I guess I can't expect so much from my first tourney.
Sorry if it seemed like we were rooting against you. It was ash's bday party and he doesnt win a lot of tourney matches. I wasnt expecting you and guys to be as good as you were though! good job!

Deva

Smash Lord
Yeah, you guys did really well for your first tourney. Sorry, but it was Ash's Birthday so we were all rooting for him. If you want to get really good though, you should look into going to western Washington for their tournaments so you can play more pros. It's the best way to get good.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Dang it vladens, you said you were going to go paint balling saterday, you should have called me.

i will come in 2 weeks. i really want to see if my new characters (my peach) matches your skill arti. i am really steamed right now that i didnt go. o'well. thats life i guess.

anyway, where is the next one going to be so i know where it is ahead of time.

Red.

Smash Ace
superglenn I heard about you from valden and he said you really suck and talk alot of smack at smash basically,Also arti will beat you,I gaurantee it.

Top Bottom