• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Eggz

Smash Hero
ironic part is wrong!

you going trick or treating eggz?
The ironic part obviously = Red being a straight up thugster ***** machine 2000 on the boards, and a shy ginger kid irl.

I might just like, put a shirt over my head and go take candy from the houses I know of that leave big buckets full outside.

wtf are eggz and silent talking about?

The Ginger word is being racist to redheads.

you laughing right now at this wolf?
Gingers aren't a race. They're people with red hair. There can only be 2 good ginger smashers too, so go.
No, I'm not laughing, because you're not funny. You never were. We just laugh when something is so random it makes you look really dumb.

Peaches

Smash Lord
*Is listening to whatever SW and Eggz were listening to*

Red doesn't take that trash talk, watch out fro teh money matches.

*Preforms random action*

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
you to buddy.

just got back and we hated being trash talked by these 20 year old adults.i ended up calling them *******s.It was fun other then that.

PS I got a big bag of reeses :)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
lol people are probably playing smash instead of doing anything good with their life right now. happy halloween.

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
The ironic part obviously = Red being a straight up thugster ***** machine 2000 on the boards, and a shy ginger kid irl.

I might just like, put a shirt over my head and go take candy from the houses I know of that leave big buckets full outside.
this post actually offended me

the correct word is "whigga"

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
A story I must tell

One time when I was at the bus stop in 7th grade around march of 2005 after school chatting with my friends and playing pokemon, pedro (my friend) takes out a can of axe and starts spraying it everywhere, some kids where making a bet to see who could get the least highest of an inhalent, my friend jumped at this bet and gladly gave them the axe to see who could last the longest. This one kid who had serious alergies sniffed it up for about 20 sec and his nose bursts and **** starts flying everywhere. I inhaled some of the fumes and was laughing for about 40 minutes. The lesson of the story is to not get high from inhalents.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
One time when I was at the bus stop in 7th grade around march of 2005 after school chatting with my friends and playing pokemon, pedro (my friend) takes out a can of axe and starts spraying it everywhere, some kids where making a bet to see who could get the least highest of an inhalent, my friend jumped at this bet and gladly gave them the axe to see who could last the longest. This one kid who had serious alergies sniffed it up for about 20 sec and his nose bursts and **** starts flying everywhere. I inhaled some of the fumes and was laughing for about 40 minutes. The lesson of the story is to not get high from inhalents.
this was how redyoshi was born. playing pokemon and huffing on gas.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
lol casey is probably gettin ***** in his peach costume right now

Kamaji

Smash Ace
lol... eew

YAY FLYFF IS ADVERTISING ON SMASHBOARDS!!! Its the best mmo ever you know... If anyone ever starts playing, make a character on mushpoie and I'll hook you up.

ps- when did you guys wanna smash?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
hmmmmm well the tv lounge has a couple things going on today, but we could probably go to morrison if you guys want. I'll try to check this as much as possible today if you wanna post when you wanna come over, or give me a call (if you can find a phone 994-2815). I'm out of class for the day, so anytime works for me.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Cool I will be out of class around 2ish and should be able to smash.... see you all then.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
uhhhh do you know where dryden or streeter is? its a brick building on the other side of the big rec center that theyre building.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
ummm ill be in room 708, unless you'd rather just have me meet you guys down in the tv lounge (on your left after the elevators) at like 2 or something?

deva, would you rather just meet me somewhere on campus?

Deva

Smash Lord
yeah, TV lounge sounds good we can go somewhere else from there

I'll prolly stop by around 2:15 ish

Kamaji

Smash Ace
ok, come on over! I must warn you, im prolly leaving around 6 though. Everyone else might smash for longer though... idk

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
if peoples want to smash after 6:
im getting out of class in spokane at 6, so if you guys want we can use my house or i can bring my cube to wherever ya'll are at. just let me know on here.

if you haven't left spokane yet casey, you could pick me up at 6, too. riverpoint campus.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
lmao... wow...

anyway theyre going to be smashing in dressler tv lounge. I'm going to a concert, so i will not be there.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
lmao... wow...

anyway theyre going to be smashing in dressler tv lounge. I'm going to a concert, so i will not be there.
is casey there? i'll give him a call when i get home.

Top Bottom