• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I'll take that challenge. Tommorow possible?

best 3/5?
3/5 works. sometime in late afternoon tomorrow, yeah. or you could just wait until the tournament on saturday. i am expecting a ups delivery tomorrow so i can't leave my house.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
is there a tournement tomarow. if so text me on my cell at 509-217-2292, tell me the time and place and i will be there, i will probobly bring one or two of my smasher friends.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
They said people would start coming around 1:00 PM, so that's where I'm shooting for.

Would I be able to bring my Wavebird? It's the only controller I have on me right now...

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hey Adam, MM?

What time is the Tournament tomarrow, anyone?
i barely have a dollar left to lose, but just to be nice. $1, my marth against anyone you want. even if it's YL. i'd rather lose and know it was a good fight than to win because you used an alt.

Eggz

Smash Hero
They said people would start coming around 1:00 PM, so that's where I'm shooting for.

Would I be able to bring my Wavebird? It's the only controller I have on me right now...
BYOC is preferred.
Wavebirds are bad controllers though, so if you wanna get to a pro level, a regular one might me mandatory.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
here are the MM's I have scheduled for tommorow

Kyle
Adam
arti?

anyone else? can't be over 2$ though.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Just so EVERYONE knows, the tourney is at 1 in dressler hall at ewu, if anyone has any questions just lemme know, I'm pretty sure that you can mapquest dressler hall if you want.

Chip.

you know what to do
Aargh! Why can't the tourney start a little bit earlier? I mean seriously, can we PLEASE have enough time for Deva and me to see (or to play) the finals of the tournament? We've never had like enough time to do finals cuz Deva and me have to leave at 5:00 T-T

Could we start at 11 or 11:30 please?

i barely have a dollar left to lose, but just to be nice. $1, my marth against anyone you want. even if it's YL. i'd rather lose and know it was a good fight than to win because you used an alt.
Hey Adam it's cool man, if you wanna fight my y.Link then so be it ^_^

It's just that I enjoy using my alts in MMs because they're just a lot of fun to use LOL.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
chip,I need some y.link practice please.

I'm outta shape at smash right now :(

PS did you read that message I sent you.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Can someone else answer my question? I'd like to bring my wireless controller, 'cause if I don't, I'll have to go pick one up from another house.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Normally I would use my regular one, but like I said, it's at another place. Also, in my experience, I've only had one problem with it, and it wasn't for performance in-game. Is there something I don't know? =/

Kamaji

Smash Ace
yes, you may bring it... theres no rule against it. Wow... no one can handle answering a yes or no question but me.

Chip.

you know what to do
*sigh* Yeah, hopefully the next one. Well, I wonder if we (Seven Years) decide to come a little early like say 11:30 - 12ish or so, I'm wondering is there anyone who will be willing to be there? I mean, it'll be cool if we (Seven Years) could play some friendlies with anyone before the tourney starts at 1:00. THEN, we could go straight through the tourney without going through friendlies and maybe get finals in :)

I mean, we (Seven Years) would like some friendlies and MMs but NOT too get in the way of the tourney schedule so we might be able to speed through to the finals. . . .

Anyone game? :)

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Ah, okay then. I'll try to get there earlier if I can.

In other news - I've been trying to pick up Dr. Mario as an alt, so I'll have to test him out tomorrow.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I might be coming with Itakio, I still need to see if I'm open Saturday. I didn't know anyone else in Spokane really played beyond casually, this ought to be cool.

Krip_

Smash Rookie
Hey what's up guys! This is Krip here, one of Brendan (a.k.a. Chip)'s best friends :). Umm. . . I am not shure if u guys remember me, but I was the Bowser main that came with Brendan and Deva that one tournament at artifice's house - the really buff, ripped looking guy lol. Anyway, I was thinking about coming to this tournament and then heading to a wrestling showoff at North Central with Brendan later on that day, sooo I basically might be able to this tournament. I just played with Brendan today and got some more practice and I'm ready to take who ever! This is my very first post too btw.

Come get some!

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
red: i challenge you to a money mm mario ditto

i was upset that you didn't mm me :angry:

-posted by blake on adam's thing

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i am not going to be starting no ****ing video game tournament in the ****ing morning. that's ****ing ********. video game people do not wake up early.

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey what's up guys! This is Krip here, one of Brendan (a.k.a. Chip)'s best friends :). Umm. . . I am not shure if u guys remember me, but I was the Bowser main that came with Brendan and Deva that one tournament at artifice's house - the really buff, ripped looking guy lol. Anyway, I was thinking about coming to this tournament and then heading to a wrestling showoff at North Central with Brendan later on that day, sooo I basically might be able to this tournament. I just played with Brendan today and got some more practice and I'm ready to take who ever! This is my very first post too btw.

Come get some!
Haha What up gangsta!? What are you doing on the boards Kris ^_^ ?

Lol, well Deva, me (and probably Kris) will be heading over at around 11:30 or so. Look forward to see everybody there.

I gotta look for some money too . . . >_>

Top Bottom