• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Kamaji

Smash Ace
pat and i are trying to figure out the light shield edge gaurd on marth, and we're not having much luck... any help?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
chip no offence but stop trying to husle every person who posts on here. its anoying makes us look bad, and its not a very friendly how do you do.

adam - i played pagou tonight hit the bonus with a 4 of a kind. had 5bucks on the bonus ;D
more to smash than money. aka funtimes.

isn't four of a kind something like 20 to 1? hopefully you quit while you were ahead this time! congrats!

Kamaji

Smash Ace
international, intersmashinal...

hey guys, im trying to get the diskun trophy, and i cant figure out what it means when it says "earn points in every bonus round category"... Any help?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
hey guys, It might be better if we were to go to dressler or the pub. theres a haloween party going on in my dorm tonight at 6. Its in the lobby, buy I'm sure itll overflow into the tv lounge... We could try to get more smashers that way, or we could smash in piece somewhere else lol.

ps- I'm out of class for the day if anyone wants to smash

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Well well I am out of class today as well.. we could do it in Dressler or TV lounge in PUB if it is not occpied...

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
<--coin battle master.

Okay, so are we meeting in the PUB? I thought that was the original plan. I'll be there round 3:15.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Man, looking back at Robotnic's posts, I must say, I don't approve. I'm in my freshman year at West Valley High School (the school he goes to) and met him for the second time, and I looked him up on here (how I found this thread) and I was shocked. He seems so different in real life, and his attempts at lying here were/are pathetic. I'm disappointed in him.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I'll admit, he's a quiet and nice-ish guy in real life (from what I've seen), but I'm surprised that he would go and ruin his reputation on teh interwebz.

Also, is there some place where I can see who will be coming?
One more question, will people be there earlier than 2:00 PM? I'd like to come early. If I'm asking too many questions, just tell me, 'cause this is my first tourney, I don't know what to expect. =P

Kamaji

Smash Ace
i think people will start coming around 1 if you wanna come. The tourney will either be $1, $3, or free, but you dont have to enter if you dont want to.

We're not exactly sure who will be coming. For sure it will be ashten, myself, artifice, Icraq, and red. and maybe deva, chip, mike, Nintendo_on and some others.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I'll admit, he's a quiet and nice-ish guy in real life (from what I've seen), but I'm surprised that he would go and ruin his reputation on teh interwebz.

Also, is there some place where I can see who will be coming?
One more question, will people be there earlier than 2:00 PM? I'd like to come early. If I'm asking too many questions, just tell me, 'cause this is my first tourney, I don't know what to expect. =P
If you are speaking about Saturday we wil all be meeting 1 ish at the Dressler TV lounge and start around then as well...

Kamaji

Smash Ace
awesome! So, do you use any advanced techniques? you should totally look up the youtube video that artifice posted of me TWOSTOCKING a level 4 pika! that was a hard fricken match!

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I moonwalk with Falcon occasionally, dash dance a fair amount, wavedash sometimes, and l-canceling I don't really know about. I know I can do it consistently when I'm not hitting someone, but the stun frames make it hard to tell if I do it when I actually hit my opponent. I have a large of knowledge of things in Smash, just not the skillz to pull them all off all of the time.

I feel for you. I've been beaten by level ones myself. In all seriousness, I have a major problem with killing myself in real matches, usually doing Falco's side-B off the edge when I mean to short hop laser, the second leading cause being failed wavedashes off the edge with both Falcon and Falco.

artifice

Smash Ace
well you play falco, thats proly were i picked up L-canceling (fooling around with falco) just l-cancel his areals allways into his shine. Once you do it will be like AWHH and it feels good (becouse the pillars come soon after!). with falcon its a little harder to tell becouse you dont have a 1frame move do after, so i seggest mastering it with falco first.

Wadedashing isn't that nessesary with those two tho (it does help a little with mind games).

as far as robotnik, me and kamaji met him once and yeah he seemed like an okey guy, maybe a little cocky. if he wants to destroy his rep i guess it was his choice.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I'm already pretty good at pillaring, maybe I'm better than I thought. I can also do RSHL and SHL with Falco pretty easily, but that's not good enough still cause I end up killing myself sometimes.

I can't wait to fight you all.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid I haven't heard of your school much, it sounds familiar... I'm pretty behind on this kind of stuff, so it's probably just me. =P

High school is a blast though, way better than middle school. Laughing at drama is practically a hobby.

Edit - I'm off for the night, talk to everyone tomorrow I hope.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
lol that reminds me of my high school days. I despised drama, any time someone blew a problem out of proportion or gossiped about something that happened, I'd usually just tell them to shut the hell up and walk away... I think people should keep their drama to themselves and those who it affects directly.... High school would be so much easier that way... and it was for me.

Deva

Smash Lord
So, you guys still smashing today? Ash said to met you guys in the TV lounge after class around 2. I'll be there by noon so hope to see someone there.

BTW, Nick:

STD= Smash till Dawn, not teh disease, lol.

I got 36 KO's on Cruel Melee, Yeahhuzz. (With Pika)

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
So, you guys still smashing today? Ash said to met you guys in the TV lounge after class around 2. I'll be there by noon so hope to see someone there.

BTW, Nick:

STD= Smash till Dawn, not teh disease, lol.

I got 36 KO's on Cruel Melee, Yeahhuzz. (With Pika)
Yeah but you kinda cheat... nah not really Deva you rulz!!!

Kamaji

Smash Ace
immobilization glitch doesnt count!!! I'm on my way!!! But I have class from 1-3 so will you guys be there after 3?

hey, I'm in the lab across from the tv lounge and no one is here!!!!!

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
The ironic part obviously = Red being a straight up thugster ***** machine 2000 on the boards, and a shy ginger kid irl.
in the words of silent wolf: "what the **** are you talking about"

I'm no shy kid,I'll prove it to you next also.I'm not going to tolerate your bull**** irl.

The ironic part obviously = Red being a straight up thugster ***** machine 2000 on the boards, and a shy ginger kid irl.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
wtf are eggz and silent talking about?

The Ginger word is being racist to redheads.

you laughing right now at this wolf?

Eggz

Smash Hero
You used the word racist wrong. but srsly...

Top Bottom