• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Kamaji

Smash Ace
yes... muchly... I'm game! I'm really trying hard to get better lately.

PS- I GOT 8 KILLS IN MULTI MAN MELEE TODAY!!! YEAH!

EDIT: i mean cruel melee...

EDIT 2: deva and chip, you guys should come to cheney tuesday!!!

Chip.

you know what to do
We all got to train 100x harder than we are doing

good to hear Nick =D

Practice, practice, practice, practice THAT'S WHAT WE GOT TO DO

The only way we can do this is if we train harder together; I just played with Ashtten for like 7 hours yesterday and his Roy improved indefinetly. He was actually able to go blow- for - blow with my secondaries and tertiaries and every once in a while he could pull off a 2 or 3 stock as well O_O

good shiz Ash

Anyway . . yeah we should find a way to get some STDs in, NOT just when we're over at Eggz' house, but here in EaWa so we can get more training and get loads better!

Chip.

you know what to do
But. . . Loops in EaWa LOl ?

Yeah, Nick, my Doc is getting pretty good now =]. Whenever we play again we should discuss various Doc techniques and strategies against his matchups and stuff?

Do you watch any good Doc players vids either ?

Chip.

you know what to do
Yeah their really good I like them both a lot.

But have you seen DSF's and SmashMac's Doc's? Watch some matches of DSF play Ken, that would be helpful I would imagine.

Do you know about upB cancels out've sheilds Nick? I've only been able to do them twice in a row. . .

Sorry for turning this into a Doc thread >_<

Doc is too fun to use LOL

Kamaji

Smash Ace
i cant do the up b cancel very well... I cant imagine it being TOO useful either, so i didnt put too much effort into it.

Chip.

you know what to do
Yeah, but looks awesome yeah. . .

uh I'm not so sure if we can come Tuesday but Saturday fo sho.

There is a tourney Saturday right?

Chip.

you know what to do
Lolz quit you motha effin son'oh'a effing motha effa!

>_>

LOL serrsly Ash you're Roy is good shiz now, come smash out at our place again some time ^_^

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Would it be possible for me just to watch or just come and play without participating in the tournament (playing, that is), like before it starts or something? I've never been to a tourney before, I think it'd be cool. I main Falcon and Falco and I'd sure like to test my skillz. I'm okay I think.

Chip.

you know what to do
Would it be possible for me just to watch or just come and play without participating in the tournament (playing, that is), like before it starts or something? I've never been to a tourney before, I think it'd be cool. I main Falcon and Falco and I'd sure like to test my skillz. I'm okay I think.

$5 money match?

I main Young Link =)

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
No thanks. I'm not interested in money matches. I'll probably be one of the younger/smaller people there, so if someone were to decide that they just didn't want to give me their money, I wouldn't really be in power to stop them. I might once I get to know everyone, but I'm not even sure if I'll be able to get there. I'd rather just go for the experience and play some friendly matches.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
As of now, my decision is still no. I don't really even know how good I truly am yet.

Edit - I looked you up on YouTube, and you look like a better player than me, though I think it may only be slightly better.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
nah, we're all pretty cool, and we're honorable enough to pay mm's. You should really try to come to the tourney though, the more the merrier

artifice

Smash Ace
chip no offence but stop trying to husle every person who posts on here. its anoying makes us look bad, and its not a very friendly how do you do.

if they are like robotnik style "i ****ing pwn you all", then yes make them bring it with some cash.

itakio call me if you need directions on saterday, 389 1508. wede love to have you there, new comers are very welcome.

adam - i played pagou tonight hit the bonus with a 4 of a kind. had 5bucks on the bonus ;D

Top Bottom