• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
casey: vid quality is ok. i would've just cut the game music and left the song, or the other way around.

blake:
okay, likely it'll be around 8:10-8:30.

5am. needs more cigarettes.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
i got class 1-3ish today. I have a test so i might get out early.

we just need to make an ewu smash club, maybe like meet every wednesday or something like that.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
smash club=good. but it's a bit of work. gotta earn money somehow, and we can't officially do prize pots for smash.
we could probably get like $500, for pizza, etc, but would have to pay back like $250 we received only in donations.
Which means A. we host tourneys, "suggest" donations, and maybe slip a few bucks to the winner.

but we can post ads in the focus, rent tables in the pub, etc for free.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Smash today, anyone? I'll be home around 7 or so.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Looks like we are renting out the Dressler rec room at noon on the 3rd of November and anybody can come along and smash. Deva is coming at twoish but all are welcome before then just let me know when so we can let you in... My number is 475-5560, and my girlfriend, who will be baking papa murphy's number is 599-3988. Call her to request any type of pizza before hand or just post.

Brianna (Ashtten's girlfriend) will PM you all for something else she has to say so look for a PM and call her with the info.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Casey, pick me up at the AMC Riverpoint Mall in downtown? I'll be in Gamestop (or EBGAMES, whatever it's called) playing Mario Galaxy, its on the third floor. If you don't, I'll probably catch the 8o'clock out of Spokane

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Mario Galaxy is the bomb!

hey arti, My ganon vs your peach $2 sound cool?

hey Chip, My ganon vs your marth $2 sound cool?

artifice

Smash Ace
-adam i mite be drinking tonight ie. not going to cheyeny sorie mane =/

-ash rgr that im sure well have a good showing

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
sure, head on over, or i can come over there... i think adams on his way back
this is adam posting on blake's awesome piece of white mac machine. sorry about misleading you guys. i did not make it into the cheney tonight. staying in spokane. I am gay

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hello all! i say hi to you and would like to know when the next smash thing is? i finally have got some money(like 90 bucks) i can mm now =)(not much like 2 bucks only). Anywho, id like to say hi to Red, Chip, Deva, Arti, Adam, and Blake, and Kamaji=). the next tourny i am going to so tell me when

BLAKE, seriously get your ds back so we can marioKart!

Chip.

you know what to do
Where's Ashtten =( ? :confused:

I want to smash with you, come over to my house plzthxbai =)

EDIT- Nick I laughed so hard at your post Lmao

EDIT2- In that case Garrick, let's make it $10 =D

Top Bottom