• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
wii games:
RE4
Zelda TP
WARIOWARE
Strikers
Elebits
Paper Mario
Metroid 3
MonkeyBall

I HAD:
Excite Truck, Red REEF, other shtuff.. lol Farcry. do not buy Farcry.

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
chip deva and casey, you owe me dollars!!!

I have strikers too! I'll challenge anyone!
you have wireless internets? I would really appreciate it if you could show me some tricks, i suck major at this game. I always get super owned online. **** nintendo for making online soccer games and offline metroid games

everyone here better have smash brawl on day one for online tourney

Kamaji

Smash Ace
uhm, i dont think i can do online from my dorm room, my internet really sucks, but I do OK online with strikers.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
lol random question but i was curious. whos best in Eastern WA?
chip and deva?

also. get sonic game for wii. its pretty decent.
hidden rings i think it was called.

Jem.

Smash Master
Gimpy and Silent Wolf never told you of my **** at Strikers?
I only played it for 2 weeks before it got boring to me, but wow, I ****ing raaaaape.
Luigi, Dry Bones, Toad, Hammer Bros team be rapin' ya.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
yeah, I'm thinking brady and deva, although there is RC and ovi. Also, Idk if loop can be considered one of the best or not, I've never played him.

Deva

Smash Lord
Nick, I'll pay you back on Saturday. IDK about Chip though. The only way he'll be able to pay you is if he gets some money from a tourney. So....$5 entry fee? for the sake of Chip?

And Vish, RC's probably the best, though I haven't played him in a while and he's inactive. I was doing a lot better against him a few months ago. After that I'd say Chip and I. I would say Brady too, but he's been inactive for like 4 months. I'm sure he's still good though.

I'm just wondering though, why do you guys always forget Chip. He's just as good as me.

BTW, who'se ovi

Kamaji

Smash Ace
idk, i guess i forgot chip because you have won every spokane tourney ive ever seen you guys in. Sorry chip! I know you're like 10x better than me lol.

Anyway, I guess I could do a 5$ entry fee, but I dont think many ppl will be up for it, so maybe we should just stay at $1.

btw, ovi is that guy that that beat casey adam and i in pasco...

Smash today???

Kamaji

Smash Ace
the office isnt open yet, but I will. theres proably still like 10 spots lol. I dont have class for the rest of the day, so I'm free all day.

ashten! get your butt over to morrison for smash!

artifice

Smash Ace
im thinkin we need to advertise for the sporly event while were there! also i have a good idea for the format of the tournment, will discuss later.

uhh i was think of comin up to cheney maybe after i get lunch. ill call you b4 i leave

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Would love to smash but alas I did not check boards till now so I am late in returning the offer :p

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hmmmmm i have never seen this thread so active like this. but anyway i have no idea what i said last time, but i want to know blakes mk thing i dont know how to give you mine so sorry ill learn though. just tell me how. and I WANT TO SMASH SOMEONE, SOON!! so whens the next one.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Nick, I'll pay you back on Saturday. IDK about Chip though. The only way he'll be able to pay you is if he gets some money from a tourney. So....$5 entry fee? for the sake of Chip?

And Vish, RC's probably the best, though I haven't played him in a while and he's inactive. I was doing a lot better against him a few months ago. After that I'd say Chip and I. I would say Brady too, but he's been inactive for like 4 months. I'm sure he's still good though.

I'm just wondering though, why do you guys always forget Chip. He's just as good as me.

BTW, who'se ovi

i said is it chip and deva XD

Chip.

you know what to do
idk, i guess i forgot chip because you have won every spokane tourney ive ever seen you guys in. Sorry chip! I know you're like 10x better than me lol.

Anyway, I guess I could do a 5$ entry fee, but I dont think many ppl will be up for it, so maybe we should just stay at $1.
Actually, Deva never wins the SpoRlys when we both go, I win the SpoRlys '=(

but it's only because of default, because Deva and me are just like "screw this" because Deva is usually late for work so we need to leave, and he forfeits.

Deva is too nice <3

Besides that, Deva and I have almost never played at these finals.

But yeah, I wonder why usually people think of Deva instead of me; like at the last Spo at EaWa University, I remember hearing everyone complimenting how Deva's so good but I didn't really hear anyone say anything bout me :confused:

Oh well :)

Deva

Smash Lord
i said is it chip and deva XD
Sorry, that wasn't directed towards you. Just the eastern Smashers cuz its always like "hey, deva's good,......and Chip doesn't exist."

Anyways, Chip and I have only gone to like 2 real tourneys in Eastern and I always have work those days so I forfeight in the finals so I'm not late. If we started earlier that woldn't be a problem though. >_>

Really, I just feel bad that even though Chip and I are just as good as eachother, for some reason I'm the only one that gets noticed... :(

Eggz

Smash Hero
yeah, chip has prettier hair and everything. I don't get it either.

i think its cuz your bigger and more intimidating, deva. fo sho.

edit: and you're a master chef.

artifice

Smash Ace
and nick screws another lead in the finals. anti clutch!

uhh tournment still saterday, we just had this litte thing at nicks dorms today.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I got a haircut today

my ****ing math teacher gave me a ****ing detention,I'll get back at her for that!

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
eh im sorry guys i cant make it to the one tourny today =( i will have to wait for the next one considering i dont have money AND i dont have a ride AND my mom doesnt even know about it, all that makes it so i cant go. MAn do i need a car. too bad you dont get to suffer from the Legendary Punch haha, ok well tell me how it goes and who wins and everything. AND Deva and Chip i still want to play you guys sometime, i need to know where you play mostly. you guys are good and if i get pracice playing you i will get better too. and Arti i might be able to beat your peach at Yoshi story with my C.Falcon now.ok goodnight everyone, im going to bed.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
shoutouts

Deva: man I sucked against you :(

chip: thx for playing marth dittos with me buddy in friendlys. we'll do that ganon vs y.link mm next sporly for sure.PS please help me with moonwalking and PM about it.

arti: get them vids up as soon as possible,I'll do better next marth vs peach mm we have.

adam: I'll mm you next time fox vs marth $1 sound fine?Nice accent you got,I will work on mine (has been trying since got home)

blake: your good in mario dittos

tuna: lol @ the kyle joke you made

thats about it.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
A KYLE JOKE!!!!!! i want to know what went on at the tourney please. red why didnt your bro go just because i didnt? and i wish i would have gone, i hate not having a car =(

artifice

Smash Ace
okey caffeine good can think now.

deva and chip good games yo, i will beat one of you eventually -.-

nick and adam - you both stepped up your game in like the last two weeks, which is awesome caused it forced me to step mine up. i know Adam you mite not notice your progression by only playing me and nick but you have gotten better and theres still room to improve, and sometimes breaks are good if thats what your still feeling.. oh yeah i didn't upload the videos tonight >_<

red good mm's ill try to get the videos up.

ash thanks for coming smashing with us, your gf was prity intent on doing the next one at your dorms, so nevember 3rd next sporly.

red fix the topic ^_^

Top Bottom