• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I could probably bring an extra for you.

I really wanna play smash today, is anyone up for it?
yeah, i do. i should be back in cheney by 6:30. skippin english today.

we should hijack the pub tvs.

artifice

Smash Ace
****it im drinking with a buddy tonight or i would show.

****it it all

nick my charger is in your caR? rofl i cant seem to hang on to these things.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
uhm, ill check when i go to get dinner in a little bit.

ps- feel free to give me a call and come up pretty much any time this week.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
nick, answer your phone. or no smash for you. call me.

Deva

Smash Lord
Humm I'd sure like to make it. Seeing as how i go to WSU heading east shouldn't be too hard. Nintendo's supposed to be sending me a new controller. If i get it this week than it'll be a pretty good chance I'll come down, but if not maybe next time. That way i dont need to bring my roommate's crap gamestop controler.
RC goes to WSU, Hes got a pretty **** heavy falcon. See if you can find him for training since he's ridiculously good. Also, see if he wants to come up here. If you PM him you should be able to get a hold of him.

BTW, if you don't get the controller, I have like three that are still in really good condition.

And Nick, PM me your number. I don't have it.

artifice

Smash Ace
adam i was gana head up there around 3? if your in town and need a ride up there give me a call 389 1508

rgr

nick you gana be around?

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Humm RC eh. I'll have to be on the look out for him. Anyway, i missed the first UPS attempt to get my controller so i'll have it by this weekend but it looks like my friend who was supposed to give me a ride up is headin home for the weekend. Even more he needs me to watch his dog for him while he goes back to seattle so i dont think i can make it to this one which is a total bum fest. But next one for sure and i'll make sure he isn't going to decide to head home that week.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hey casey and adam, I'll just see if I can sign you guys up tomorrow morning for the smash tourney.
its on thursday, right? what time? i forgot i have class 330-600pm

artifice

Smash Ace
cheney 2pm on saterday. in the pub at EWU. feturing the all amazing 1$ tournment.

for more specific directions on saterday you can give me a call mersh 389 1508

long time no see so hope to see you there.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I will not lose to any noobs this time.

My brother might come and might want to team with kyle.

I want to play maos to get my revenge on him and kamaji.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
looks like we'll probably be using the tournament mode for tomorrow. ps- its at 6, do you still want me to sign you up adam?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
looks like we'll probably be using the tournament mode for tomorrow. ps- its at 6, do you still want me to sign you up adam?
yeah, just make them delay it. i'll be in cheney 6:20-6:30. say i'm from out of town just for this tournament. i flew up from hawaii. tell them that.

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
yeah, just make them delay it. i'll be in cheney 6:20-6:30. say i'm from out of town just for this tournament. i flew up from hawaii. tell them that.
the web of lies you will spin is 1337. anything going on saturday that i should know about?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
your not a noob

I'm not a noob in real life,I'm doing fine in school and having some time off smash to do other things like play paper mario and the thousand year door.

Chip.

you know what to do
Keep dem grades up son!

I got straight A's ^_^

my good grades are basically the only thing that make my parents let me go to Gameclucks..

that plus + some money and all my friends I miss in WeWa T_T

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
thousand year door owns. that game OWNS. no, i'm serious, i love that game. One of the first games i bought with my own money lol

edit: casey i got strikers it's cool. having trouble getting used to it, getting my *** handed to me online -_-

Chip.

you know what to do
Rofls

What other games do you have for Wii. I have Metroid Prime 3, SPMario, Resident Evil 4 Wiidition, Red Steel, and prolly a few others I still haven't beat yet -_;;

The only one I've beaten is the Greatest Game of All Time - The Legend of Zelda: TP haha

but I've been too busy training myself for smash to finish these great games :(

Top Bottom