• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Eggz

Smash Hero
You guys getting here around like 7?

Bring nintendo monopoly or risk, if anyone has it. >_> I really wanna play one of those LoL

We're gonna be watching crappy horror movies and boondock saints starting at 1 or 2, if thats cool with everyone. My friend Erin might be staying over, so I don't wanna just like spend all night playing smash and ignoring her LOL EDIT: Wait, yeah I do. It just won't get me laid. LOL

We also might go to the movie theater when you guys get here. So bring money for a movie. I can maybe cover 1 person, if they can't afford it. I just don't wanna only smash with so many cool people over lol

2 other TVs will still be open, but the main one thats to the left of my bed will be used for watching movies. (Not the whole night, but eventually)

Can you guys bring a setup?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'd rather leave on sunday morning if thats allright with you guys. Somone give me a call tomorrow and let me know for sure whats going on.

Eggz- whats ur adress and phone #? (u can pm them to me if you want)

Chip.

you know what to do
You guys getting here around like 7?

Bring nintendo monopoly or risk, if anyone has it. >_> I really wanna play one of those LoL

We're gonna be watching crappy horror movies and boondock saints starting at 1 or 2, if thats cool with everyone. My friend Erin might be staying over, so I don't wanna just like spend all night playing smash and ignoring her LOL EDIT: Wait, yeah I do. It just won't get me laid. LOL

We also might go to the movie theater when you guys get here. So bring money for a movie. I can maybe cover 1 person, if they can't afford it. I just don't wanna only smash with so many cool people over lol

2 other TVs will still be open, but the main one thats to the left of my bed will be used for watching movies. (Not the whole night, but eventually)

Can you guys bring a setup?
Shweet.

Yeah movies sound fun, esp. makin fun of the old crappy horror movies. I'll prolly have enough money to go to the theater too. Umm... it`s too bad I don't have a Nintendo monopoly version, just teh plain, old bland one :/. Let`s see, Deva and I can provide a 15` LCD screen TV if that would be useful at all.

ooooh yeah, btw do any EaWa smashers have an extra recorder and extra tapes as well? I can bring a recorder, but I don't know about tapes and a xtra recorder would help too; can anyone provide?

Oh yeah, and I DEFINETLY want to stay over Saturday night (if housings provided) because smashfests are too good and too fun to just pass up and plus the training is always good.

artifice

Smash Ace
Sunday morning is good for me.

I hate scary movies ='[

nick ill print out some map quests tonight.

uhh, i have a tape chip. I think you guys still may have one of mine? not sure. ill grab my vcr too.

uhh what else. monopoly sounds fun. ill see if adam can grab a cube or wii?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
awwwww hate you too! <333

Anyway... if you want casey, I can pick you guys up at your house, I have some schtuff to do in spokane today anyway. does 3:30 sound ok?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'm going to a tralo today.

a trailo is a halo 2 tourney.I'll try to place in the top 5 today k thx by.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
this tourney will suck w/o blake and his 40 oz of mario madness.
anyone wanna take the trunk so he can come?

edit:
team marthio ftw

artifice

Smash Ace
****ing tralo.

nick im gana go by deva's at 3:30-3:45 unless they specificly tell me later. so ill be at your place proly around 4:15 (deva and chip dont have the best track record for being on time >_<)

Chip.

you know what to do
****ing tralo.

nick im gana go by deva's at 3:30-3:45 unless they specificly tell me later. so ill be at your place proly around 4:15 (deva and chip dont have the best track record for being on time >_<)
Lol, true dat ^^

Let's see maybe 3: 45 will be best. I really want to get to Shane's house as early as possible, it's so fun there!

EDIT-

Actually Casey TRY FOR 4:00 MAYBE INSTEAD.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I remember this one time at a tourney where kamaji's friend made a really dumb remark and I just erupted like the redhead I am.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Washington people I want to play some people out side of pullman. When's the next SPOtourniment? I want to know in advance so i can get a ride down there. I'll be bringing bowser and mario and mewtwo. Wont that be fun! See how you all measure up. Becides I need new shoes and spokizzle has a big mall i hear. We'll see. Allright MSTERB out!

Eggz

Smash Hero
It was super fun having you guys over.

Icraq, we didn't get to play, sorry about that.

New rule though, no smoking at my house. Sorry guys. Go through the front door and onto the opposite side of the street to smoke from now on. Sorry again. My dads really mad about our dog being gone, and I've gotta make posters and post them. =_= So in order to prevent any kind of random crap like this happening/prevent future cigarette butts from appearing on my ground, this rule is being instated.

EDIT: Plus smokings gross LOL =]

<3 Casey though
<3ish Adam, even though we didn't talk.
</3 my dog being gone though LOL

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
sooooooooo many posts and i havent been here to read them. oh well. i want to know if the next thing we are having when is it? and my falcon has gotten better than last time i improved my DI and such i might be able to beat you arti at yoshi story maybe but id sure like to try and red i think i will be more of a challenge for your marth now. anyway chip id like to challenge your Y.Link in a 2/3 match vs my falcon, i dont know if i could win but id, again sure like to try. well ok im gonna go for a while and HEY BLAKE we need to exchange friend codes i dont know exactly how to do that but still i want to mariokart with ya.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
It was super fun having you guys over.

Icraq, we didn't get to play, sorry about that.

New rule though, no smoking at my house. Sorry guys. Go through the front door and onto the opposite side of the street to smoke from now on. Sorry again. My dads really mad about our dog being gone, and I've gotta make posters and post them. =_= So in order to prevent any kind of random crap like this happening/prevent future cigarette butts from appearing on my ground, this rule is being instated.

EDIT: Plus smokings gross LOL =]

<3 Casey though
<3ish Adam, even though we didn't talk.
</3 my dog being gone though LOL
cigarette butts? we were keeping them in a can. sorry to hear the dogs got out, i've had a dog run away before and it was very stressful.
sorry we didn't to talk/smash much. next time we make it out there (for the dan) we will.
and thanks for housing us. couldn't have done this without ya

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'm back! wewt! hey, misterbee i think our next sporly is gunna be next weekend at ewu. It'll probably be at 2 o clock. At this point they're more just smashfests instead of tourneys though (maybe a 1$ tourney).

artifice

Smash Ace
oh where to begin.

feel bad about dogs.... yeah.. we mite as well just 'blame canada' we do it for everything else.

uhm yeah next sporly october 20th ill try to update smash wiki in the next couple days. red plz update the topic. ill make a more official post about it later.

peaches thanks for house me and adam last night was cool we were tired as h.e double hockey stick sory we didnt have too mch fun or anything last night.

uhhm. birdy we need to play! ill come up this week if your going to play nick.

and,. needs more falco, ask ka he will tell you.

Eggz

Smash Hero
cigarette butts? we were keeping them in a can. sorry to hear the dogs got out, i've had a dog run away before and it was very stressful.
sorry we didn't to talk/smash much. next time we make it out there (for the dan) we will.
and thanks for housing us. couldn't have done this without ya
No worries about the dogs guys, I don't even know if it was you guys, my dad just assumes it was. And I have mad respect for my dad, so I'm just following the rules he makes. It was really fun housing you guys, you guys are all way to awesome. And your beard is amazing, icraq. You've all improved a lot btw. Good ****.

As for the cigarette butts, there were only a couple. It may have been my other sister who we tell not to smoke here but she does it anyway (The one who came in really late). My bad for the false accusation.

Can't wait to see you all again next month.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Humm I'd sure like to make it. Seeing as how i go to WSU heading east shouldn't be too hard. Nintendo's supposed to be sending me a new controller. If i get it this week than it'll be a pretty good chance I'll come down, but if not maybe next time. That way i dont need to bring my roommate's crap gamestop controler.

Top Bottom