• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
thank you chip! i have been practicing up on my falcon, but i personally dont want tips with it because i want my falcon to be mine and mine alone(not to be mean at all your a cool guy), but i will accept any advice you have to offer.the falcon i have been using is kinda what i want him to be he still needs pratice but i think hes good.even Red named a falcon punch after my name i hit everyone at the tourny with it, i was pretty proud that day=).but anyway arti says i need to work on getting NOT chain thrown and i know im working on it the best i can. but the falcon i have is unique (some ppl said) and i like it that way.the funny thing that i saw was ppl said that falcons smashes arent good but i use them all the time and they work so im gonna keep doing that and add a little more knees.

EDIT: almost forgot to say that C. Falcon and The Juggernaut RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
DI left or right if your thrown up to avoid being grabbed chain throw by a peach like arti's.

The "legendary punch" is a falcon punch that hits non fast fallers in a match.

artifice

Smash Ace
literal term "smash DI" dosnt come into play during throws. but c stick still helps your trajectery. is how i understand it. and kyle its rediculous to say you wont DI becouse you want your falcon to be uniqu. it has nothing to do with play style. its something you have to do to be good at this game. that would be like me saying im not going to use throws. its there i know about it, it will help me. but im just not going to use it. but yours is worse becouse the throwing thing may actualy go into playing style. where your DI thing isnt style at all. its a defencive measure against chain throws and DIEING. yes helps you not die to such thing as a shrat a fsmash a what ever. rediculous.

anywway.

feel free to drop by my house if your intown tromarow nick. i dont tihnk ill be making it out there now today or tomarow. sence i have work tomarow night at 10. and right now im thinking about going to bed. meh. maybe wednesday?

ALSO - does somebody in cheney possible run across a cell phone charger? i lost it AGAIN and cell phone is down for the count. i will be homw tomarow tho all day b4 work. if you do want to drop by.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
oh i never said that i didnt DI i just meant the part of other ppls combos and such i try to DI out of throws but i just get thrown more than usual i just need to work on it

The Legendary Punch is cool me and Red saw it happen so many times that day and we thought it would be cool, did you guys happen to get ths VCR to work maybe some if its on there?

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
i never saw it, and no record of it = never happened:p

online MK?
yes online and it DID happen you were there and so was everyone else i punched you guys to death it was great but i want to tank you guys for being my friends and taking me to these tourneys and such i never usually get compliments on anything but you guys do it all the time and i thank you for it

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
yes online and it DID happen you were there and so was everyone else i punched you guys to death it was great but i want to tank you guys for being my friends and taking me to these tourneys and such i never usually get compliments on anything but you guys do it all the time and i thank you for it
yeah yeah well i'm letting my bro borrow MKDS. I'll let you know when i get it back, probably within the next week. own any other online games? Tetris?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey shane, do you have room for one more in your car when we go to the tourney so my gf can ride with me?

arti- wednesday will probably be good. I get out of class at 3 that day.

Deva

Smash Lord
hey, I got friday and saturday off so everything's looking good. Just need to get back before 5 on Sunday.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Can we play (maybe in your dorm?) today Nick? I keep forgetting which dorm you're in... I think it's either Streeter or Morrison =\

...?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
yeah! give me a call, I'll be home for the rest of the day. I'm in morrison.

I've gotten at least a little better since we last played ^^

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hey shane, do you have room for one more in your car when we go to the tourney so my gf can ride with me?

arti- wednesday will probably be good. I get out of class at 3 that day.
Is your girlfriend hot? pics plz.

LOL yeah, we can find a way to fit one more, I'm sure.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hello egz i havent met you but i heard your really good id like to play you sometime my falcon has improved a lot so i might be a challenge for you; Anyway how is everyone and when is the nezt tourny or fest id like to go but(HAHA) i need a ride to it and if no one wants to take me ill try and ride the bus but DEVA I WANT TO BEaT YOU AAAAHHHHHHHH (or at least not lose by two stock) and my falcon is improving some more so thats good and i would like to play mario kart already yeesh man

artifice

Smash Ace
so how did nick do againstg birdy?

also adam is my cell phone charger in your house, possibley in the back room with the stuffed animals??

and adam are you good for wednesday smash as well?

edit- so ill pick deva up at.. uh, was it 4? on friday

Kamaji

Smash Ace
i did ok, he beat me most of the time, but I brought his peach down to 1 stock and beat falco a couple times. Meh... Still need practice...

Thanks for comin by brdy!

artifice

Smash Ace
also adam is my cell phone charger in your house, possibley in the back room with the stuffed animals??

and adam are you good for wednesday smash as well?

edit- so ill pick deva up at.. uh, was it 4? on friday

needs more response from adam! also i dont think ill be able to smash thursday night cause i gata work at 10pm

Kamaji

Smash Ace
i dont think im up for anything thursday either, we're leaving on friday so ill probably do something else thurs.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
MEMO:
"Employees of nintendo, we have began a new contest to test your innovative skills! Submit your ideas on how we can ruin ssbb asap!"

Results:
"We have a winner!!! our winning idea submission is going straight into ssbb right away!!! The winning idea turned out to be perfect. It involved everyone always having an equal chance of winning a match, no matter age, skill, or experience, and also the ability to have sonic duke it out with solid snake!"

(dramatization)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Cell phones.. um.. dunno. I'll check.
I'm seeing tsol at the zombie room tonight, so no smash for me.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
no charger here, sorry casey.
what time are we departing cheney? are we going fri or sat?

artifice

Smash Ace
****ing *** **** **** ***** **** **** sucking ***ot charger

uhh. ill pick you up at like 4:15 on friday adam and then to nick's. and then we leave.
coming back saterday night (proly)

artifice

Smash Ace
no you wont! ;D

j/k

then i guess we can bump it up to like pick deva up at 3:15, and be in cheney by 3:30ish my phone will be working by tomarow, proly tonight actualy.

Top Bottom