• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
thanks. maybe we can take like two cars so everyone can go =p

red can be rdy at like 10:30 tomarow? im gana be up there to go to my bank so i think i just pick you up then.

blake - leaving my house earlyer.

artifice

Smash Ace
nick did you take down my one YOUTUBE APEARANCE! even tho it is old.

that reminds me lets record some shiz tomarow. ill bring a vcr and tape

Kamaji

Smash Ace
that would be awesome arti! I dont think i actually ever put up a youtube video because I was too ashamed lol.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I can't wait for today :)

I will be ready.I need to wake my bro up by 9.

edit:that lazy son of a ***** doesn't want to come!

Chip.

you know what to do
btw if chip/deva show up, im rdy for MM'$ baby.
I have a Cross-Country meet at Finch Arboretum today; my race starts at 10:30 and I'll be done at 12:30 or after, which means I might come to the smashfest today after that time so, but if Deva has work; too lazy to drive out to Cheney, then I don't know if we could come.

we'll see

a ride would be nice though <=[

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Theres gunna be a lot of people today for just one tv... I'm bringing 2 others, and it sounds like everyones coming.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I could easily do it if adam thinks he has room and wants to have another tv.

lol i realized something last night... when im high, my main changes from doc to link and gannon lol... and I'm really not bad!

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
Artifice i have to sicerley apologize for what my mom did and if you dont even want to take me the next time i really do understand that was unnacceptable if her but your my friend and i dont want you to waste anymore money on gas because of my moms stupidity im really sorry Arti

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I have an extra tv/cube but its just not very comfortable with two in here.
Edit:nm, just bring yours nick. itll be fine.

Chip.

you know what to do
» Smash World Forums » Smash Tournaments » Regional Zones » Pacific West
» Eastern Washington SMASHFESTS NOT BI-WEEKLIES ANYMORE! WHAAAAT!!11!! ~Next Smashfest~ [10/6/07]

LOL jk jk, but I am a little disappointed that we're not running tournaments anymore but only smashfests *snif* no more playing for money *snif* :(

Anyway umm I guess I could do shoutouts for no reason whatsoever:

Ashtten - I miss you :(:(:( . So it was nice to see you again bra :):):)

Anyway, your Roy is sexy and so is his DED ^_^. I REALLY wanted to play you in Roy dittos or something but I never got the chance T_T which was really ********. Anyway, I think you made the right decision with swaping your main with your secondary; I think Roy will certainly win you more matches at a tournament ^_^. And Ashtten, whys don't you stop by our house anymore to train and have friendlies!? In fact, when you read this, why don't you stop by our house today? I mean, that is if you aren't busy or anything, just consider stopping by, us Duffeys miss you =[ . Also, are you considering on coming down to GC? I know all the seats are filled up, but I'll find a way to manage, like I could sit in the trunk or something >_> LOL or maybe we could find another vehicle, I don't know. Oh yeah Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was frikken awesome. LOL cool endings FTW.

<3

Arti - You did surprisingly well against my Marth; beating me both times in our MM when I used him. You also didn't do bad against my young Link ... Except after losing those rounds with Marth I just got a little bit angry and wanted revengos with my young Link that last round LOL. Anyway good job and keep up the good work.

Nick - It's too bad we never got to play a young Link vs Doc match. The last time I ever FINISHED a match with you was like a decade ago. Nonetheless, it was good to get some friendlies in with my Marth, Fox, and whoever else that I used =P. Oh well, I hope we can play eachother at Gameclucks and have a fun trip over there too ^_^. Oh yeah, want to MM?

Kyle - You look different LOL, must've been the haircut and no glasses thingy. Anyway you have a nice Falcon and Samus (although I never got to play your Samus XD). I can see that you have some talent at this game, esp. since you recently just picked up the game, right? Anyway, at the next bi-weekli (or smashfest er whatever >_>) I want to show you some neat combos with Falcon and Samus that I'm sure will help you out =]

Mouse - Nice Sheik, I think you beat my Fox one round, didn't you? Can't remember, well anyway good Sheik.

RedYoshi - We didn't get to play... which was dumb, rly dumb

Blake_On - We didn't play .. which was also rly dumb V_V

I hope I didn't forget anyone..

Well, I hope you guys all got better after this STD, so we can show WeWa what we're all about ^_^

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I used marth.

But only for friendlies now because I don't play him in competetive play.

r u one of the best y.links in america?

Chip.

you know what to do
r u one of the best y.links in america?

Oh, er, I don't know ha ha :embarrass

that's a somewhat flattering question =/

I'm actually not sure, I know for a fact though that there aren't that many to begin with; some good young Link players I can name off the top of my head are: Jash, Hanki, ChuDat, D20, Aarosmashguy, and Laijin. I don't know if I should consider myself apart of them, but if you really want to know, ask anyone in WeWa who has played me, because chances are that since they've traveled to different parts of the nation and played some of the best players in the world they have probably played some really good young Links too. Just ask them to see how I stack up against the other good young Link players ^_^

I too am curious as well...

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
this is what outcast1000 posted on his new youtube profile CarnetDark

"about outcast1000

favorite book: looney book ****er

favorite things to do: look at ***

favorite hobbies: ball ****er duck

-outcast1000"

I hope someone teaches this kid a lesson and beats him up.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
chip- Hmmm... I dont think i do well enough against you to do any mm's, but if you ever come up to play ash or anything, lemme know cuz i live like a block from him lol.

artifice

Smash Ace
sad birdy didnt come we need to playz smash yo.

chip - its not that we wont have a sporly tournment again, but it was obvious we wernt geting the suport for one this time around that weve had in the past. but i as well like them being tournments. well see about next time.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
jesus that wasnt just a bad dream.

and blake beat me in a marth ditto.

and i won an eleven man tournment and recieved nothing.

and...

and....

and were gong to western next week yay

XD. 2 funny.

Redyoshiman said:
I will go do that.

*goes to GC thread*
So that's how all that got started.

Anyways, just for the record, Chip's YLink is better than any I've ever played, but unfortunately that's not saying a lot because I've only been to 1 major tourney, and therefore haven't played any of the other known YLink mains. But yeah, it's good.

artifice

Smash Ace
deva keep us informed on the work situation btw.

and nick is gana pick is up at eggz house in the morning? (nick?).

oh yeah adam smash this week? tell me when your free ill make the trek up thur.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Lemme know when you're treking up here and I'll join you guys. Ya, I'm gunna pick you guys up and take you to the tourney in the morning. I'm not positive I'll be playing in the tourney but I'll at least do some freindlies.

Are you still coming as far as you know adam?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
thursday i've got class 3:00-5:55. i could just swing by your place w/ a cube after class.
so blake won the marth ditto, eh? not bad. who did i bet cigarettes with on this?

im still going sat, yeah.

artifice

Smash Ace
okey, i duno if i can wait tell thursday to smash, anyone else wanna smash b4 then??

ya blake won the marth ditto, but i defenetly want a rematch, i waz 35+ house no sleep, but he hadnt gotn much sleep eitherz, chain throwing was not working for me, controler broken, controler sleep johns k?

you saids u would bet cigarettes on it but never said on who you were going to bet on, or with? i think vegas gave me +1 stock on the odds. but not for the rematch. i think its even, ill call and make sure.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
if you wanna come up tonight or tomorrow afternoon give me a call arti... I might be in town tomorrow afternoon, but idk yet. I'll let you know.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
this is what outcast1000 posted on his new youtube profile CarnetDark

"about outcast1000

favorite book: looney book ****er

favorite things to do: look at ***

favorite hobbies: ball ****er duck

-outcast1000"

I hope someone teaches this kid a lesson and beats him up.

what is it with you and outcast1000???

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i can probably smash tomorrow, just call me to make sure i'm home.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Just enjoying posting the **** he likes to say.

I usually go even in terms of revenge against him.

Top Bottom