• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
It's not a tournament, so there'll be no buy in. I won't be able to provide any rides.
I'm thinking we start this one at noon. My house will work. In the future I think it'd work to have a tournament on campus in the PUB, which should have some rooms we can reserve w/ televisions, or maybe Brady's if his house is bigger.
I was just thinkin that maybe I could reserve out the TV lounge in my dorm and we could smash there. I have a TV and cube and there are two huge TV's there. if we got maybe one more TV or so and some cubes/wii action going it would be great... plus we could all chip in for pizza???

Chip.

you know what to do
@Shane - I know, I know ... don't worry, I'll get them ready for you at one week MAX before I can upload them on youtube ^_^

And also, d'you want ALL of the vids we recorded that night up er what? :/

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Hey Deva I never see you anymore... :( Wanted to know if you still wanted to smash with me anymore???

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I never see you anymore ashtten,what cha been up to?doing well in college I'm assuming.We gotta play again for fun in friendlys.I have changed personality wise.

Peaches

Smash Lord
for the next sporly -

there will -not- be an official tournment unless we get an unexpected number of people that realy want to, so it will be a smashfest. ALSO it will be at Adam's house (i think) becouse most smashers are in cheney right now, so that seemed fitting.

for GC -

chip and diva yall are good for the car pool, we need housing tho.
****, you guys are stuck doing just smashfests now? Well, to be honest, we were backpedalling a little with the tournament stuff. No one wanted to pay, so it's like half the people didn't want to play and the other half (especially me, lol) wanted their money.

But hey, if you guys can keep doing cmashfests, but keep a competitive atmosphere that's WAY better than a tournament. Because you can risk a little more, experiment and go for the bigger comboes and generally have more fun. Just keep playing I guess.

Laters. See you guys at GC hopefully.

Zoap

Smash Master
hey eggz just so you know i wasnt underestimating you at champ combo, i was just really tired and had a headache, srry if it came off that way. And yes non neutral mms are the best. :)

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
awwwwwwwww darnit nick that sux but maybe next time when i have a car but doubtfull and i hate to ask

but what is SCC i dont really know what that is

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
yep and some of our guys from WA like eggz,silent wolf,DJ combo and others went there and did a good job.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
ummm can you take me artifice to the smashfest???

if you can that would be great and again i still dont have money im looking for a job though and albertsons sounds like a good choice

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey, for those of you who are going to gc next weekend, what time are we leaving on friday (the 12th)? I'll get out of class at 9am, so anytime after that is good for me. Any ideas on where we can stay?

Arti- It might be easier for us to just take my car since I'm probably gunna go back and forth from western a couple times anyway. I'll be able to come pick you up whenever you guys want though.

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey, Sophomore at High School here still, lol, I get out at 3:00 pm so anytime after that would be good: prolly at 4:00 would be good to take us, since we it would give Deva and I enough time to get ready, but we still don't know for sure.

Shane, housing?

artifice

Smash Ace
again there is no room for red, sory, already 5 people. I can pick up deva and chip around 4:15. I expect them to not be ready so ill see you in cheney proly around 4:45. I can leave my car at your dorms nick?

for the smashfest. if you want a ride kyle call me around noon on the day of (same with red). so i know your home and i dont waste gas. plus thats what time ill be waking up. 389 1508

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Yeah, If we take my car, I'll just put my parking pass in your car.

Ashten- icraq, pat and I are hanging out if you wanna come over.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Chip: Smashfest this Saturday, my house in Cheney, 12pm.

Top Bottom