• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
just wondering,Cuz he told me while we were driving to a sporly a week or 2 ago that he pulled out a bomb with peach in the friendly and was following you with it while you were rolling.then I said something like "whoa!" when I heard that news.

I'm gonna go eat pumpin pie just about now.

artifice

Smash Ace
no.

i said i landed a peach bomber not a ba bomb

yeah sporly my house sunday. sory ive been droping the ball on the online stuff.

also my number was requested: 509 389 1508

start time 2pm.

kamaji and adam for wiis/cubes?

maybe kyle?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
no.

i said i landed a peach bomber not a ba bomb

yeah sporly my house sunday. sory ive been droping the ball on the online stuff.

also my number was requested: 509 389 1508

start time 2pm.

maybe kyle?
eh no gc or wii, im selling my blood before i head over and takin the bus in probably.

Chip.

you know what to do
start time 2pm.

maybe kyle?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>____________>

Maybe this could start before 12, possibly 11 at best? You kinda know how late Deva gets to work whenever we start 1 or latr.

And if possible, keep dem brackets moving!1 I don`t want ppl to have to wait 15 minutes after each match.

hey Adam, do you think you could possibly contact Brady and see if he could catch a ride wit you on the bus?

And hey, everyone who said they would mm me needs to have the money and balls to do it like Casey did last Spo >=[

sevvy?

Curtie beaurtifuls brrbry Werverls Miertehns feche!!!!!11

<3

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
wow
thats great and i can being my wii and this time i have the wiimote ok so i can bring one but i dont know if ill have the money to enter but i can scrounge somthin up so i want artifice to pic me up or at least someone ok

and i cant make it if the tourney starts early i have church till about 12:30 so you can pic me up any time after that

Eggz

Smash Hero
Brendan or Casey - Whats the sauce on the vids? I'm workin on a combo vid here guys. =/

I'll make you a sig if you can get them to me within a day or two.

artifice

Smash Ace
deva takes them to the college for conversion. i havent talked to him.

yay adam i was gana sell my blood this week too!

tourny start at 2pm. such late notice on everything i cant change time now.

kyle i will be thur at like 1:15. you b thur.

picking up peaches i think too, i drunk dialed him earlyer i think he mentioned that

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hey well that was a great tourny i wasnt even there im sorry to you artifice if you did come to my house i apologize i was asleep and i wanted to go but i asleeped
so when there is a next one i will be there and red NO MONEY MATCHES PLEASE STOP ASKING ME i dont want to do themand this time i will win against you everyone hopefully

Peaches

Smash Lord
That was fun, props to Deva and Chip. Those were some good team matches. Also, I have your $5 still Casey.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Idk peaches, its gettin kinda cold here too... Did they let you move into the dorms that early, or do you have an apartment or something?

Eggz

Smash Hero
We miss you Peaches... hope to see you at GC.

I'll get those vids up in the next week Shane.
Yaaay. Can you make a zip file of all of the ones with me and upload it to filefront for me? I taught you before, but if you don't remember...

Go to desktop
Right click the background, then go down to new.
A popup menu will open, click winrar (or winzip) file
Drag and drop the videos into it
upload it to filefront (www.filefront.com)

Chip.

you know what to do
Yaaay. Can you make a zip file of all of the ones with me and upload it to filefront for me?
Lol, Shane, in one of the rounds in our MM you get a 0 - Death Combo on me on FD

It's my last stock too so after I die it says: GAME!, which always makes combos cooler on a combo vid

It's sooo sexy I couldn't help but keep rewinding it again just too see it's awesomeness

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
heeeeeey everyone , jeez i havent been to a tourny with you guys in a while but the next one ill go to and deva and chip or arti or whoever i want to know what about those big tournaments you go to id like to know when and wherew thewy are or maybe a website that you can tell me to go to and i was wonderin how life is treatin you all

Deva

Smash Lord
^^
use periods much? lol.

The bigger tournaments are in Lynwood near Seattle. Check the gameclucks thread in Pacific West under regional zones on Smash boards.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Lol, Shane, in one of the rounds in our MM you get a 0 - Death Combo on me on FD

It's my last stock too so after I die it says: GAME!, which always makes combos cooler on a combo vid

It's sooo sexy I couldn't help but keep rewinding it again just too see it's awesomeness
Is that the last match? Where I was like "Man I'm cool, I don't even care. Lets rewind that."

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
we should have some smashers in spokane hold more smashfests so we can get better practice.

edit: we could have a sporly at my place sometime if thats possible.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
so whats up with everyone? Whens the next gc? Has anyone heard anything about the smash club at eastern? Does anyone wanna come over and smash friday or saturday?

artifice

Smash Ace
nick lets make a trip to the tournyplay things! there both day trips, small drives. whats beter for your the friday one or saterday?

Top Bottom