• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
hey im thinkin about having a smah fest maybe like tonight or tomarow day. depending on what nick says o.0

adam you b down?

Chip.

you know what to do
ARTIFICE!!

Hey bro, I NEED to know if you`re still down driving to Western for GC, because Deva and I really, REALLY NEED a ride there and would be more than happy to pay for gas (Deva AND I =D ).

We need to know if you are/when you possibly might be leaving tomarrow.

How many people might want to come and carpool

And housing [Eggz!!???]

PLEASE Arti, you`d be such a g if you could :]

Also, just in case, if you, Arti, are too busy to take Deva and I to Western (I hope you might though =] ), would there be anyone else who might possibly drive us instead..?

WE NEED TO KNOW TONIGHT

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, I can house you guys. Bring shorts, we might go to this really awesome swimming hole me and ammon go to every now and then.

Chip.

you know what to do
thanks Shane

<3

We appreciate a lot ^_^
Hopefully we can come.

Swimming sounds shweeet -- oh no

I just forgot...

that I ripped off my entire friggen TOENAIL entirely off and that now I can`t go to GC !!111 :mad:

*tries to think of a better john*

curses

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I cant host the next sporly... I just realized that its the same day as my family's horseshoe tourney... If no one would mind having it friday (the 14th) or sunday (the 16th) we could do it at my house on the south hill one of those days.

Lemme know if you guys like that idea or not...

ANYONE WANNA SMASH TODAY?!?!?

PS- Do you play strikers eggz?

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmao good stuff chip.

I don't play strikers. I tried and wasn't instantly good at it, so I gave it up. xD

For everyone coming over tonight, don't eat. My dad will be BBQing, there will be doritos, and soda. Since Otto doesn't like BBQ, he should suggest something and me or my dad will cook it.

Also bring shorts, we may go to the river if its ridiculously hot. Theres this really tight swimming spot that me and ammon hit up often. People who don't want to swim can be left at my house.

^ Copypasta from the GC thread.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
heyyyyyyy guys hows it goin i want to smash soon so tell me when you are having the next one and my friend the zelda player wants to come to finally

wow did not realize that i want to come if you dont mind eggz to the one your doing so artifice if you can plz drive me and my friend if you are goin

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hey im thinkin about having a smah fest maybe like tonight or tomarow day. depending on what nick says o.0

adam you b down?
my internets are down so i missed that post. i have no idea what the date is right now, but give me a call if you wanna hang. 2358590
ive been beating a bunch of games since i quit smoking cigs. it keeps my mind occupied.
mario bros lost levels
kid icarus
and legend of zelda.
all beaten without cheats/walkthroughs or warps.
working on starfy 2, metroid fusion, link's adventure and majoras mask, oh and sonic cd.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Having no parents for a day ruled ;)

It was one of the best days of my life :)

BTW don't ever tell me how to play smash my way eggz.

edit:****!I can't come to GC because one of my fingernails came out.I mean the whole thing!And it hurts so ****ing badly!

I'll show the picture in a little bit.
did anyone else make the connection with red's "fingernail injury" and being home alone?
what did you do?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Don't worry,I was just on smashboards and practicing smash for a day basically.My finger nail just came loose and I ripped the WHOLE thing and out and was screaming when my bro put some medicine on it.

Peaches

Smash Lord
my internets are down so i missed that post. i have no idea what the date is right now, but give me a call if you wanna hang. 2358590
ive been beating a bunch of games since i quit smoking cigs. it keeps my mind occupied.
mario bros lost levels
kid icarus
and legend of zelda.
all beaten without cheats/walkthroughs or warps.
working on starfy 2, metroid fusion, link's adventure and majoras mask, oh and sonic cd.
Cool. Glad to hear you're quitting; it's a bit of a nasty habit. Which Sonic are you playing through? (All of them mayber?)

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hey i want to smash with someone and this is getting kinda anoying that no one responds to my posts so if someone will acknowledge that i am here thatd be grrrrrreat(like frosted flakes) okay and my friends still want s to play. the Zelda player and the Sheik player okay thank you

and if you want to call me my # is 5099241968

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Cool. Glad to hear you're quitting; it's a bit of a nasty habit. Which Sonic are you playing through? (All of them mayber?)
sonic cd.
it's great. best sonic, probably.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
1 week till I'm back fellas.
Awesome, we'll totally have to smash. Are you still starting up that smash club?

Kyle- I know how u feel, the same thing happens to me all the time :mad: I'm open for smash on tuesday though if you want.

artifice

Smash Ace
how we feeling about a sunday sporly? .. like this sunday

gimi feedback in the next 24hours and then ill like... post the next date and stuff.

edit // oh ya ill update the wiki eventualy with brakets from the last tourny. been spending most my online time with my fantasy football team.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Sunday sporly at your house or mine? That would be incredible either way. Theres no way i could come to one this saturday. You guys will have to let me know soon if we want it at my house!

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'll be there.I haven't been playing smash for a days to keep up with my studies BTW.So I might be off my game.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
Arti if i can make it with my friends i will call you but i have to have your # again if you dont mind.

if i end up going i will most likely bring two others with me Corey and Chris

I think it was Arti who was recording. Post my Roy dittos xD
My tag was DJ~M
at GameClucks I mean.
It was two matches, I was red. Vs BladeWise.
I just thought I looked good in them. >_>

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hey i am nit doing money matches with anyone until i have a lot of extra cash im sporry to anyone who wants to do one with me but im not a fan of betting but i think that me and my friends can make it if we can get a ride from you arti thank you if you are willing

Top Bottom