• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hi guys, I'm in montana and really bored... BUT I DO HAVE INTERNET!! YAY!

I get back sunday, is anything going on next week?

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
ugh what atrocious grammar you have!
lol not this again.

I am actually quite skilled in terms of grammatical performance. I can attribute this ability to either AP style or MLA format. AP style is commonly used in the field of Journalism. MLA is the format commonly seen in works of literature, such as essays and novels.

Happy now?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
lol not this again.

I am actually quite skilled in terms of grammatical performance. I can attribute this ability to either AP style or MLA format. AP style is commonly used in the field of Journalism. MLA is the format commonly seen in works of literature, such as essays and novels.

Happy now?
Wuts dis we have heeere? Sum kinda colluge boy? Huh? You thank you got yerself sum sorta privileges speakin over mes? I oughtsta burn ya houses down

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
Wuts dis we have heeere? Sum kinda colluge boy? Huh? You thank you got yerself sum sorta privileges speakin over mes? I oughtsta burn ya houses down
No, sir. Please, sir, i meant no harm sir.

BTW aint you one a dem college boys too?

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
yeah i need to talk to someone just because games are fun and so is computers i want to play smash with someone too so does my friend corey aka WHORMO

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I might FINALLY be able to go to gameclucks in september,just wondering how many of you are going to GC?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I will try my best otto ;)

I'm glad I'm not on a crew anymore.There were only like 3 people dedicated to that crew anyway.Being technical is fun.I need to change my wiki from "RedYoshi" to "Red"

artifice

Smash Ace
back.

pax was awesome.

accept losing to junglejapes but no johns.

yay sporly next weekend. silent can i get a topic update. next = sept 1st

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
welcome back.
i will not be attending the next sporly. it will be the first i've missed thus far.
have fun without me. you'll all be sorry when i bring my new emerald gamecube controller next time.

I am just going to change the thread leader to you Arti...If I can remember how.

EDIT: I can't, you don't have a post older than the original, so I'm just going to make red the thread leader since i think he has a post old enough and hes active.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Arti, would you rather smash thursday, or have a preperation for sporly meeting on friday with a few other ppl? either way is fine, just lemme know.

edit: dj and I are most likely coming to sporly... I'm gunna call in sick to work cuz I've already put in my 2 weeks anyway.

artifice

Smash Ace
sweet. the problem is i think i work thursday friday and saterday nights (10pm-8am) so even hosting sporly is going to be hard. , i dont think i could do anything the night before.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
What did that last post say? Did anyone see it?

Arti: So are you for sure going to be hosting sporly? We could make it start at like noon or one if time is going to be an issue.

artifice

Smash Ace
yeah its fine. also later the beter = more sleep. so 2pm is fine for me.

also, red and kyle coming needs ride? er whut

edit // also red can u edit the first post to include like rules, a little more info and a link to our smashwiki page (sporly). i think it should look something like this:
edit2! // my cell phone is down, cant find charger just f.y.i...for everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

this is our thread now dedicated to the eastern WA community as well as the spokane Bi weeklys known as Sporly.

SpOrly Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament held in Spokane, WA every other weekend (or so). It usually takes place at Arti's house, but sometimes tournaments are run elsewhere for locations, directions, dates, past resulults and more check the sporly smashwiki page.

Everyone is welcome. Start time is always 2pm.

smashwiki link: http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Sporly

our Sporly Rules - allways subject to change depending on attendence:

1 VS. 1

double elimination

5$ entry - will not be raised to accomadate out of towners.

two out of three in both the loser and winner bracket

4 stock

8:00 minutes

No Items

All characters are available

Character switching is allowed

Players should bring their own controllers

No glitches, exploits or stall tactics (i.e., Ice Climber's freeze glitch, etc.)

wobbles : legal

Brackets are created on ALJ's Tournment maker 2.1 and are categorized by location/crew.

Random (nutral) stages are: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, Pokemon Stadium

Loser counter picks a stage or can choose to go random.

banned stages include : Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Mushroom Kingdom, Venom, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Yoshi's Island 64, Big Blue and Termina Bay.

everything else is fair game for counter-pick

A 2v2 tournment may be played if enuff people wish. The buy in is 5$ a TEAM.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hey hey hey hey i am sry i havent been on in a while but i can spare 8$ in gas money if you will take me to the next SpoRly anyone? and hey ive gotten better i will beat alllllllllllllll of you mwahahahahaha so you should take me ARTI or Peaches or Adam you know cause thatd be cool and red i have gotten better with falcon so i challenge you to a match Falco VS. Falcon you too Adam Marth VS. Falcon and you too Arti Peach VS. Falcon oh yeah im going to win and you all kno it

Top Bottom