• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Is redyoshi coming to the next GC? Cuz he's pretty good and it'd be cool if he did, he might even be able to get power ranked.
why thank you eggz,I have a secret weapon stored up that might help me do well against chip's marth and others ;)

BTW I just perfer to be called Red.I really want to play Ka-master's luigi.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
umm eggz,how am I the funniest guy around? BTW I'm known to have game rage so it's natural for others to laugh.

another question: did Chip fight Ka?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Yeah, seriously. I'll try to make it on Saturday I suppose. You guys need the competition badly. Oh yeah, and where did Deva go? He die or something?
dunno, he still grounded?

Eggz

Smash Hero
umm eggz,how am I the funniest guy around? BTW I'm known to have game rage so it's natural for others to laugh.

another question: did Chip fight Ka?
Your just fun. xD

Get on over here.

Yeah, seriously. I'll try to make it on Saturday I suppose. You guys need the competition badly. Oh yeah, and where did Deva go? He die or something?
He realized Western WA had a superior Indian-American community, and he now owns his own restaurant, and lives in the slums of Seattle. West side fo life son!

Peaches

Smash Lord
You know, I'm actually taking that statement half seriously. Wouldn't be all that surprised.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Did Someone Say Bomb?!?!
Its Adam Bomb Time!
******************************************** Divided By Zero **** **** **** **** ****

artifice

Smash Ace
I was browsing around smashwiki....

and red.....

spik realy isnt an apropriate handle/nickname for your brother -.- or for anyone...

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'll fix that.

BTW it's pretty scary that my brother pulled off one of eggz's combos on me in 2 matches last night which caused him to win the >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure you've never done an Eggz combo in your life.
People just declare all of my combos as either a "Oooh Ken Combo!" or, "MONEY SHOT LAWL", or my personal favorite, they just yell Silent Wolf in my ear. LOL

All of these happen while playing Mario. Especially the Oooh Ken Combo and Silent Wolf ones.

Thanks Dan. :)

Peaches

Smash Lord
BTW lol at the terrible ability of adam and I to kill ourselves at the same time when we're winning a team battle.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
BTW lol at the terrible ability of adam and I to kill ourselves at the same time when we're winning a team battle.
we're quite good at that.
we do pretty well as a team until the end.

Top Bottom