• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hey icraq,when can I smash with you this week?
Friday would be the best bet, since this is my school finals week.
It'd be good if more people came, too. I could set up the second TV this time.
I'm willing to MM anyone for $5 (only one person). And I can't provide rides this time because I usually end up losing money when I do that. Unless it's arranged for so that that doesn't happen.

But it'd be good to get some practice against you Red. I definitely need it. Just let me know what's up before Friday. 2pm would be the earliest to meet up as well, since I get out of class around 1:45pm.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Are you really trying to prove the everyone in this thread that THEY need lives when you are consciously trying to argue with them in an online forum? Maybe you should stop trying to make points that have little to no meaning like how "you would have won if no one wavedashed." That's great...so if people don't use advanced techniques in the game that help separate good people from bad people, then you would beat them. Alright. Well, maybe you should get back to your "life" and do something your capable of doing like marching in your band because you clearly can't argue well, seems you don't take losing well, and from what I've read you don't smash well. So why don't you go be "superior" to people in this thread by "having a life" and not wavedashing elsewhere.

artifice

Smash Ace
sporly7 looks like its going to be on the 1st of september. as for 2 weeks from now. thoughs tourny play tournments will be going on in pasco, i know kyle is going, would be nice to show our support, even though they didnt have one in spokane wich is kinda weird. Ill be out of town tho anyway.

I think i can smash friday but i work at 10 that night. i can give rides i guess

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
awesome,I'll MM you Icraq

Space animals vs marth best 3/5 $5 sound fine?

It's a deal. I would prefer doing that MM after a little bit of warming up, though.

sporly7 looks like its going to be on the 1st of september. as for 2 weeks from now. thoughs tourny play tournments will be going on in pasco, i know kyle is going, would be nice to show our support, even though they didnt have one in spokane wich is kinda weird. Ill be out of town tho anyway.

I think i can smash friday but i work at 10 that night. i can give rides i guess
I would really like to go down there, but I am so paranoid about money right now I wouldn't be able to have any fun if I didn't win. I know that sounds stupid, but it's the way I get with competitive games when I am nearly broke. Same thing when I play poker. I always do worse if I am playing on my last $20.

And you are a nice guy for offering rides. If only we had an official smash bros tournament bus.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
"And you are a nice guy for offering rides. If only we had an official smash bros tournament bus.[/QUOTE]" man you are are real geek, way more than anyone else.

Eggz

Smash Hero
i got on the jazz band at scc... plus i am in the wv high school marching band, an we go to cam for 3 weeks tomarow......
And you call us "geeks"? LOL who even says geeks anymore? xD I'll recommend a regional mod give you some infractions.

WHY DO I KEEP DOUBLE POSTING T_________________________T

FalseFalco

Smash Master
A few hours, haha, more like, 8 hours, i left because you guys were so unorganized, and i did win a lot of matches, another thing, i did like 4 luigi vs luigi matches, and i won everyone of them, so i am right for saying i have a better luigi, another thing, i would bet you my life, if everyone didnt use wavedash, i would have won hands down. plus everybody except for like 3 or 4 people use falco, fox, shiek, marth, samus, dr. mario and peach, use other char's. people, i would have won if i would have made it to the low tier tourney. oh and to everyone one else, i wont be around much, i got on the jazz band at scc so i have like no free time, plus i am in the wv high school marching band, and we go to cam for 3 weeks tomarow, so i will say this on behalf of my free time, see you later scuzbags.
JOHNS JOHNS JOHNS JOHNS

*Canada out*

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
"And you are a nice guy for offering rides. If only we had an official smash bros tournament bus." man you are are real geek, way more than anyone else.
Thank you. Geeks are getting way more girls than the Jocks are nowadays.

artifice

Smash Ace
adam what time should i come over friday??

icraq = in an actual band. lots of tatoos, lives on his own.

robotnik = the school band. lives at home... no tatoos, sucks at smash.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Can someone please ban him? He's not contributing anything to the fourms, and all he is here to do is make his poor little attempts to dis us... Which is weird considering he's all nice, quiet and humble(ish) in real life.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
"And you are a nice guy for offering rides. If only we had an official smash bros tournament bus.
" man you are are real geek, way more than anyone else.[/QUOTE]

Someone just please ban this *******... He's not contributing, just starting pointless arguments. mmk, bye.

*Eastern Wa out (until probably next post)*

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Hey Casey, RedYoshi,
Saturday night would be better since my roommates both have to work on Saturday morning.
Sorry about changing that up on you guys, but if you get off work at 10 and came over it wouldn't really work out with their sleep schedule.
Saturday will be better, no time limit then.
Anytime past 12pm would be best.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Thank you. Geeks are getting way more girls than the Jocks are nowadays.
OH really fo you have a girl friend right now, or in your case, mabee a wife, my i have had a girl friend for a little over a year now, and your wronge about geek getting more than jocks, unless ofcourse you are paying for prostitutes. hahahaha, oh and to kamaji i am contributing by telling you guys how bad your life is, isn't that just great.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
adam what time should i come over friday??

icraq = in an actual band. lots of tatoos, lives on his own.

robotnik = the school band. lives at home... no tatoos, sucks at smash.
oh and our band happens to be ranking #1 in washington and we are competing at a national competition next may down in sanfransisco. and i have three tatoos a rose in the middle of my back, and a diamond on both my sholders. i was just thinking about getting another.

OH and i see you mensioned icraq in a band, i bet his doesnt compare to my friends and i's bad that we started back in march. send me a vid to prove yourself.

Jem.

Smash Master
Being in a school band doesn't mean anything. You'll never be anything good. And none of you can do rock, since you all have ridiculously high voices and snap-on ties.

Balloon

Smash Lord
oh and our band happens to be ranking #1 in washington and we are competing at a national competition next may down in sanfransisco. and i have three tatoos a rose in the middle of my back, and a diamond on both my sholders. i was just thinking about getting another.

OH and i see you mensioned icraq in a band, i bet his doesnt compare to my friends and i's bad that we started back in march. send me a vid to prove yourself.
OMG RLY SANFRANCISCO?

Wow you guys must ****ing suck.

Guess whose high school orchestra played in Carnegie Hall? Guess who was first chair of his section?

oolzololzolz im beter then u

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986

a rose and a diamond, that's original. hope you don't mind living with those stereotypical tattoos for the rest of your life.

to shamelessly self promote my band I will indulge your request, as I feel no reason to prove my self to a child, but to rather in part share my music with the smash community. http://www.myspace.com/bornagainabortion

sorry to see you banned, considering i believe strongly in the first amendment right of free speech, but as this website is private property and you violated their terms of agreement with knowledge banning would result, that is your own fault.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Robotnic... if you feel so strongly about this, why even post on these boards? no ones forcing you to play >.>
and most of these people probably play a lot more than you, soo its only natural that you'd lose in a tournament. dont be such a sore loser. and i saw the start of this arguement haha, you just started flaming someone outta nowhere. >.> geez. calm down a bit. no need to take a loss SO personally.
theres nothing for you to prove here.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hi sorry i havent talked in a while but wht is dr roboyniks real name because i used to be in the west valley marchung band and i want to smash with someone that would be cool

Top Bottom