• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Hey, change of plans again. Saturday night Smash Fight at Blake's house. Be there, or be nothing at all. Anytime after 6:30pm is a good time. I'll be over there at 6:30pm.

He's got central air, huge house, multiple televisions. Pizza may be provided if everyone chips in.

Directions:

Going East on I-90, take the Thor/Freya Exit. Take a right at the first stop light, which is Freya. Go straight. Take the Left on Congress, then take the Left on Julia Court. Address: 2005 S Julia Ct., it's on your right hand side at the end of the road. Mapquest shows alternative directions but this way is the fastest.

Find your own ride. I'll probably be going in with my roommate since he gets better gas mileage.

Anyone is welcome to come over but don't expect to stay the night if you're under 18. Make sure you have parent's permission prior to coming over, he doesn't want to deal with parental ****.

Edit: Massive editing done to this post mostly due to requests by Blake.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
****, that sounds a hell of a lot better than montana...

wait, you cant say that word? I didnt even think it was even considered a bad word any more...

Peaches

Smash Lord
He was going to Montana for somethign. Also. . . do we have official rules listed somewhere?

artifice

Smash Ace
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Sporly

1 VS. 1

double elimination

5$ entry - will not be raised to accomadate out of towners.

two out of three in both the loser and winner bracket

4 stock

8:00 minutes

No Items

All characters are available

Character switching is allowed

Players should bring their own controllers

No glitches, exploits or stall tactics (i.e., Ice Climber's freeze glitch, etc.)

Brackets are created on ALJ's Tournment maker 2.1 and are categorized by location/crew.

Random stages are: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, Pokemon Stadium

Loser counter picks a stage or can choose to go random.

banned stages include : Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Mushroom Kingdom, Venom, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Yoshi's Island 64, Big Blue and Termina Bay.

2 VS. 2

A 2v2 tournment may be played if enuff people wish. The buy in is 5$ a TEAM

Peaches

Smash Lord
Thanks.

BTW my wiki page is bs. It used to say that I started the scene in 2005. Which I did. Now it says I along with my crew mates of which is a non existant crew that I'm not apart of started the slowly growing scene with no date given as to approximately when the scene started. AND my name is spelled wrong.

Come on . . . Smash wiki is serious business, but can't I get some credit for all those years I've been trying to put things together in Spokane.

Silly wiki.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
i need a ride to blakes house please if anyone is going aqnd im sorry i cant pay for gas no money. artifice or peaches if your going please id like a ride

artifice

Smash Ace
Thanks.

BTW my wiki page is bs. It used to say that I started the scene in 2005. Which I did. Now it says I along with my crew mates of which is a non existant crew that I'm not apart of started the slowly growing scene with no date given as to approximately when the scene started. AND my name is spelled wrong.

Come on . . . Smash wiki is serious business, but can't I get some credit for all those years I've been trying to put things together in Spokane.

Silly wiki.
(cur) (last) 18:42, May 18, 2007 Chip.
(cur) (last) 18:41, May 18, 2007 Chip.
(cur) (last) 21:57, May 10, 2007 Chip.
(cur) (last) 00:31, May 1, 2007 Chip.

i think i know who u need to blame

Balloon

Smash Lord
I can almost guarantee you guys that legendary kyle is robotnic unless he's someone that you've all smashed with before.

artifice

Smash Ace
well i guess im down. i can get red... probably kyle. dont think i can get peaches back tho sence ill be heading to work right after, thoughs two stops wouldnt be too bad for me.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Casey, if you're starting at 10pm I could just swing by your house sometime in the afternoon.

artifice

Smash Ace
i figure 6:30-9:30 is still 3 hours of smash.

your happy to drop by my house b4 if you realy want, i should be there all day,

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Okay, Blake got Saturday off of work so we can go over there when ever now. I will be going over at probably 12pm.
(That equals 10 hours of smash, Casey.)

artifice

Smash Ace
10 hours of smash... 4 hours of sleep for over 24 hours...

I like it.

red and kyle be rdy to be picked up around 12:30-1.
peaches you coming?

Top Bottom