• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

itll actually probly be 25-35 ppl at GC. OR is not coming. unless all seattlesmash guys come, i dont see it being that big

artifice

Smash Ace
Is anyone up for smash friday? I dont got nothing to do on fri.
IM allways down for practice the day befoure a tourny...

edit // i guess i have to be somewhere at 4pm though. smash in the morning ish?

me and my bro need a ride to the tourney.

Nick Said He would LOVE to give you a ride sence hes the only one coming from the Northern direction.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I might try to make it out there on Friday, as well. What time is morningish for you, Casey?

Peaches

Smash Lord
IM allways down for practice the day befoure a tourny...

edit // i guess i have to be somewhere at 4pm though. smash in the morning ish?

Nick Said He would LOVE to give you a ride sence hes the only one coming from the Northern direction.
I"m thinking I should probably practice the night before.

artifice

Smash Ace
I might try to make it out there on Friday, as well. What time is morningish for you, Casey?

noon.

or we could have a smash fest that night. it would have to start at 10pm though. but people would be more than welcome to stay over and wake up for sporly ^_^

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Either plan would prolly work for me, but I have that weird feeling that I told someone I'd do someting for them and now i completely forgot what it is. As of now though, the morning or evening plan works for me (no work yay!).

I'm just curious, does anyone play the new super mario chargers game? Its online and awesome! Also, does anyone play flyff? Also online and awesome!

artifice

Smash Ace
I guess anyone can drop by my house whenevas on friday. eccept from 4-10pm. after or b4 = good

peoples i dont have a cube. keep that in mind.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Zomg, you guys are just rubbing it in our faces that we arent coming to GC this time huh? I'd really like to, but it just wont be doable, especially at this point.

arti, I'll probably come by at 10 tomorrow if you dont mind, and I may or may not take u up on the spending the night offer if it still stands.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I guess anyone can drop by my house whenevas on friday. eccept from 4-10pm. after or b4 = good

peoples i dont have a cube. keep that in mind.
i got a small job to do tomorrow afternoon. i'll maybe swing by at 10pm, but i'll call first.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Man.. there should be a spokanesmash.com... I wonder if theres an entirely seperate smash community in spokane that connect thru a different website?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Man.. there should be a spokanesmash.com... I wonder if theres an entirely seperate smash community in spokane that connect thru a different website?
i KNOW there's other people here in Spokane who play smash regularly. Gamecrazy had a 'tournament' last year sometime and maybe 20-30 people showed up. About 6-7 seemed to knew how to play the game pretty well, and they're no one I've seen at the smashfests we've set up. Trick is that I have no idea where they are.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I might be down with that. Give me a call around 830

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I would like to.

BTW me and my bro finally beat outcast1000 at his own game :)

gimme a call around 8 today

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i'll try giving you a call now.
edit: nevermind.
cannot find your number on the internets

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Robotnic: There were a ton of people better than you and you didn't even stay for the tournament, you were there for only a few hours. Not only that, I didn't see you win a single match. I guarantee I have a better Luigi than you and I assure you that Shin, Tudios, and even me... as well as many others have way better Ganons than you. James (Aftermath) has a WAY WAY better Luigi than both of us. I'm glad you learned a lot, though. Although I don't think you played half of the good people there.

We don't hate that you don't wavedash, but if you're using Luigi that is a necessity to his metagame playstyle. I am pretty sure you don't still win.

PS: Way to get your *** handed to you on two occasions and still be cocky as hell for no **** reason.
A few hours, haha, more like, 8 hours, i left because you guys were so unorganized, and i did win a lot of matches, another thing, i did like 4 luigi vs luigi matches, and i won everyone of them, so i am right for saying i have a better luigi, another thing, i would bet you my life, if everyone didnt use wavedash, i would have won hands down. plus everybody except for like 3 or 4 people use falco, fox, shiek, marth, samus, dr. mario and peach, use other char's. people, i would have won if i would have made it to the low tier tourney. oh and to everyone one else, i wont be around much, i got on the jazz band at scc so i have like no free time, plus i am in the wv high school marching band, and we go to cam for 3 weeks tomarow, so i will say this on behalf of my free time, see you later scuzbags.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Shout outs are no good. But it's the thought that counts.
It appears the more tournaments I go to, the worse I get.
If only these were street fighter 2 tournaments, or mario kart 64.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I had tons of fun, lemme know the info on the next smash event and ill see if i can make it! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

PS- Robotnik, SHUT THE HELL UP!

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
BTW, Red, you were talking about "anonymous" earlier today, so I thought I'd break it down for you.
Go to 4chan.org.

Peaches

Smash Lord
BTW, Red, you were talking about "anonymous" earlier today, so I thought I'd break it down for you.
Go to 4chan.org.
Anon here saying that we should meet up for SF 2 action. I wouldn't mind playing. Also beware of 4chan if you venture into certain boards.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
you guys are all a bunch of geeks and need to get a life, red grow up, and to everyone else, go do sports, go to a base ball game, get away from video games, you guys have no life.

Peaches

Smash Lord
you guys are all a bunch of geeks and need to get a life, red grow up, and to everyone else, go do sports, go to a base ball game, get away from video games, you guys have no life.
That's funny. I'd like to see how you justify that.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
me grow up?GTFO our thread and stop pissing people off players *******

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
That's funny. I'd like to see how you justify that.
like how, i go to like every indians game, i am in the west valley marching band, i usually play basket ball, baseball, track or golf that is school sponsered or other wise just for fun. what have you done, probobly next to nuthing. oh, and i will not fade away, i will enjoy pissing people off, adam you are a scuzbag.

Top Bottom