• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
HEy if anyone has an extra copy of smash, bring it, please.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Here's to the best game tournament I have been to. Cheers.
Icred must make a comeback. Pope Marth the Third must stop fairing into peach with a shield and getting grabbed, and stop killing himself on fountain of dreams.
ggs, all. lets get everyone to the next tourney as well, and hopefully team seven years will grace us with their presence, too.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
ok,that picture of me next to john was really ****ed up :mad:

anyways It was really fun smashing with all you guys :)

arti:nice set I had with you.you were tough in teams

peaches:that was a real heartbreaker for me to lose to on the 3rd match of our set.

icraq:your a good team partner

sui:I'm really surprised you took first.

good tournament,I'll be way more technical next time.

Deva

Smash Lord
Sorry, slept in. I haven`t been on smash boards for quite some time now so I forgot about Sporeally. Anyways, I'd like to make it to the next one but it falls on the date of the next GC. So, anyone wanna make the drive out to western? As usual I'll pay for most of the gas and what not.

By the way, gg to the new guy that took first. If you pm me your number or something maybe I can stop by to smash sometime.

artifice

Smash Ace
singles -
1st Sui (SMD)
2nd Peaches
3rd Arti (SMD)

bracket: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/vanark326/sporly5brackets.jpg

teams -

1st SMD (arti and sui)
2nd icrad (red and icraq)

bracket: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/vanark326/sporly5bracketsTeams.jpg

Next tournment at my house on the 11th. Will update smashwiki soon with brackets and such.

Great tournment guys!

peaches - good job beating me again peaches you ****er. I hate mere matches but no johns right >_<

red - nice falco keep at it and make it your main. stop jumping around characters so much so you can master one, you just about had peaches though

kyle - Your samus looked good, sory we didnt get to play eachother. you took sui to his last stock (twice?) and thats a hard battle, Keep practicing we love good competition.

deva - come to the next one yo! and sui dosnt check the boards but we should get some friendles in b4 the next tournment. I wont be able to go to GC, i was tihnking about it, but I have to work a lot that weekend.

icraq - thanks for hosting good MM

edit // also kamaji we need to get to gether soon for practice and also to try to convert all the footage we got at the tournment. I will come up there if ya need me too.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Wow, Bi-weeklies was won by a Spo-Rly nonregular? Eh, interesting.

Hey Red, iCraq, Kamaji, anyone else; 10$ Mms???
mm, maybe at the next tourney. that'll pay for my gas.

Chip.

you know what to do
OK, but you need to come to gameclucks if you want to; we all still need a ride <:/

HERE`S A SUGGESTION:
I think that Spo-Rly should be hosted 1-2 days BEFORE GC, tentively the 9th or 10th. That way, all of us will be able to get the fullest out of all WA Tourneys. If not, then Spo`s going to have a low turnout again <=[

I`ll have to try & convince Matt to come, or else I`ll have to drag him this time to the tournaments >_>

and I`m typing ALL of this with my DS Lite. That`s correct, I`m on the internet wit my DS >_____>.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'd love to come to gc's but i have stuff going on the day before and the day after that I cant really miss, and I'd also like to sleep sometime as well lol.

I have no idea who this Sui guy is or who he plays as... Where did he come from and how did he get better than us without us knowing it?

Chip- I might just take you up on your mm

anyone else- Give me a call if you wanna smash! Most of you know my #.

artifice

Smash Ace
chip - although ide like to have you guys and slyd come, I think it would realy hurt us to change the day at this point. with out an official poll yet, i tihnk people that will be there

me
sui
my friend ian ;D
red
kamaji
icaq
nintendo on?

7 people. i wouldnt want to jeperdise having a decent tournout to accomodate just a couple people. not to mentiopn kamaji requested it off work already. and saterday = the pwnage.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
chip - although ide like to have you guys and slyd come, I think it would realy hurt us to change the day at this point. with out an official poll yet, i tihnk people that will be there

me
sui
my friend ian ;D
red
kamaji
icaq
nintendo on?

7 people. i wouldnt want to jeperdise having a decent tournout to accomodate just a couple people. not to mentiopn kamaji requested it off work already. and saterday = the pwnage.
I have to agree with Casey. I originally thought it was a good idea to change the date, but I've seen what happens once dates start getting changed around. People aren't sure when things are going on, mass confusion, etc. The best idea is to stay steady because our user base is growing because of that. Sometimes tournaments will overlap and that's okay. Not everyone will be able to make it out to GC and a local tournament may be better for them. I am one of those people so, I am for keeping it on Saturday.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I'd really like to get practice with a real player to where I can do better at tourneys.anyone?
I'd be up for some friendlies. I'll MM you if you want in the future as well.
I just don't want to drive in to spokane.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
awesome,just tell me what days are good and I can do some training sessions with you :)

I need practice on

peach
marth
sheik
falco
dr.mario
link
possibly y.link

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I'd really like to get practice with a real player to where I can do better at tourneys.anyone?
Hey red, i might be able to play you sometime, i use luigi, yoshi, and ganondorf, i need to see if your yoshi is better, when i went to the sf:e in oregon last weekend, i had the best luigi and yoshi, and second best ganondorf, that doesnt you might not have a chance, i just want to find out how good you are.

And to everyone else, i learned a lot while i was in eugene oregon, it seems that people hate that i dont wavedash, and i still win. i didnt win the tourney, there was this guy that was really good with falco:mad: pissed the hell out of me, adn on top of it my partner could not come at the last minute. anyway, i will be at the next tourney, oh and red which high school do you go to, we might be going to the same school.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Robotnic: There were a ton of people better than you and you didn't even stay for the tournament, you were there for only a few hours. Not only that, I didn't see you win a single match. I guarantee I have a better Luigi than you and I assure you that Shin, Tudios, and even me... as well as many others have way better Ganons than you. James (Aftermath) has a WAY WAY better Luigi than both of us. I'm glad you learned a lot, though. Although I don't think you played half of the good people there.

We don't hate that you don't wavedash, but if you're using Luigi that is a necessity to his metagame playstyle. I am pretty sure you don't still win.

PS: Way to get your *** handed to you on two occasions and still be cocky as hell for no **** reason.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Robotnik,I'll MM you $5 my space animals vs your characters best 3/5

BTW I can't find my wallet right now,but I will have more then enough money by then.

I go to shadle park high school which is full of cocky people.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Robotnic, I guarantee that I have a better anything than you. You sucked a lot, and you have a big head to top that off. How the hell can you say you're good when you choose Battlefield as your stage and play Luigi? That's a terrible level to play Luigi on if you know anything about recovering with him. Next time let's money match ay? 10 dollars? 20?

Yoshi, it's 4 out of 7, not 6 xD.

artifice

Smash Ace
Robotnic: There were a ton of people better than you and you didn't even stay for the tournament, you were there for only a few hours. Not only that, I didn't see you win a single match. I guarantee I have a better Luigi than you and I assure you that Shin, Tudios, and even me... as well as many others have way better Ganons than you. James (Aftermath) has a WAY WAY better Luigi than both of us. I'm glad you learned a lot, though. Although I don't think you played half of the good people there.

We don't hate that you don't wavedash, but if you're using Luigi that is a necessity to his metagame playstyle. I am pretty sure you don't still win.

PS: Way to get your *** handed to you on two occasions and still be cocky as hell for no **** reason.

brdy your gannon is the fail ;D

edit // guys we dont need a flame war, Robotnik isnt fooling anyone here so we dont need to announce to the world that a lot of people are beter than him. Just let him have his cocky fun hes not hurting anyone.

Chip.

you know what to do
Dude Robotnik is the shiz! What are u guys talking about!? He`s so freaking good that I through my freakin controller at the t.v.!!111!1 :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol

EDIT: Hey Brdy and Balloon, 5$ mms? 10$?

Do what he says. Wouldn't want to miss out. Rankings haven't been updated in a while, you should see how you'll compare now. Ppl on there now in Eastern may lose thier spots if they don't show.

artifice

Smash Ace
Do what he says. Wouldn't want to miss out. Rankings haven't been updated in a while, you should see how you'll compare now. Ppl on there now in Eastern may lose thier spots if they don't show.
I dont think you should threaten people on the PR to be taken off if they dont show to your tourny. i can understand if they stoped playing smash or havnt been to a tourny in a while, cough*slyd*cough. but not having the means to go to your tourny, 6 hours away is a little ruff.

videos of the last sporly are going to be uploaded as well as videos of the next. thoughs, and the results of our tourny, as well as anyothers should be taken into account.

its not a gameclucks PR.

its a washington one.

the date wont be changed.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
eastern washington tournament will be better anyways, we have nicer people. spending a hundred dollars on gas does not seem worth it for just a gameclucks tournament.

It wasn't a threat, I'm just saying...
What do you mean much nice icraq? You haven't even met us if I'm not mistaken...

Peaches

Smash Lord
I dont think you should threaten people on the PR to be taken off if they dont show to your tourny. i can understand if they stoped playing smash or havnt been to a tourny in a while, cough*slyd*cough. but not having the means to go to your tourny, 6 hours away is a little ruff.

videos of the last sporly are going to be uploaded as well as videos of the next. thoughs, and the results of our tourny, as well as anyothers should be taken into account.

its not a gameclucks PR.

its a washington one.

the date wont be changed.

How soon till vids? That was a pretty good tourney for the turnout. Doubles was stupid though, lol.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
What do you mean much nice icraq? You haven't even met us if I'm not mistaken...
you're right. i just know the people well enough over here and would be happier playing smash with them instead of driving over there.
maybe you guys should come out here sometime.

artifice

Smash Ace
peaches - me and nick will be working on geting them up tomarow (thursday)

icraq - awh such a sweet heart ;D

Silent- i knew you didnt mean it as a threat. but I hope you do see my point in that the PR would be updated from footage and results from this and other WA tournys. becouse some of us are not be able to make it to GC very often.

Jem - I had no idea WA players traveled longer than 6 hours to attend those tournments just slightly more glamorous than GC, you mentioning that makes me want to quit my job so that I can possible come to western WA to compete in a tournament and converse with smashers like you. thank you for inspiring me with your words of enlightenment and obviousness. Ill see you on the 11th.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
hey east wa i was just over there on vacation in whenatchee spokane and yakima. Unfourtunately at the time i was living, eating, and breathing tennis so i had no time to smash. It was fun when you guys came over last GC tournament and i had fun playing with you guys, its unfourtunate that our tournament times collide. Think you could make it to a tournament in the future though (before brawl comes out)

Edit: vids are a good way to keep the PR updated. its just all the best smashers attend GC (for the most part) and a big part of seeing if you are good or not is seeing how you match up with each other and against the best. So vids would still make it difficult to decide on positioning on the PR.

Top Bottom