• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
also i tihnk nick is coming over again on friday, like 7pm. show up if u want for casuals. bring a cube plz<---
alright,I'll be there.But please don't pull ****ty stunts by not bringing a cube.

peach players I would like to play on my list with Yoshi
1.Brdy
2.Peaches
3.Artiface

RedYoshi don't need that ***** !

BTW brady when I said "Its time..." I meant I must play my yoshi vs your peach.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
okay, i'll bring the gamepube. yoshi should bring one if he's so worried about it. i'll see about borrowing a TV, too.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I will be coming to this one for only a little bit though. I can only play friendlies... no cash, and I will bring cube and controllers with no game...:/

artifice

Smash Ace
well they are all bi weekly tournaments, just sometimes they end up being kinda small, usualy anywhere from 6-10 people, sometimes round robin sometimes double elimination. Buy in is usually 5 dalors unless special circumstances apply, same with the doubles tourny, but If we dont have atleast 10 people we usualy wont do one.

next one is on July 28th (sporly5) - directions posted on our wikipage soon this one will be at icraqs place yo!

out of towners are ofcource welcome, but buy in will not be raised to accommodate them ^_^ But Anyone is welcome to stay at my place if they need.

----

plz confirm if you plan on coming everyone! kamaji rquesting off work ftw. Will be a car pool like thing from my house to tourny if u have a problem with driving to cheney.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
As far as directions go, my house isn't too hard to find. If you can put them up on the Wiki, that'd be great, Casey.

Address: 320 2nd st, Cheney, WA 99004

Contact Phone #: 509-235-8590. Ask for ADAM, not Icraq, I'm a human being, ****it.

Food? Maybe, if enough people show up and compensation is provided for cooking a meal.

Do NOT bring any TVs, or GameCubes, but BYOC! I have a 42" HDTV Wide screen which will host the main matches, and if need be we have 3 more TVs already that we can set up additionally.

Coming from Spokane, Spokane Valley, or Liberty Lake directions:

Head westbound on I-90 until you see the exit sign for Cheney/Four Lakes, and take that. You'll be going straight for about 10 minutes until you get into Cheney, and you want to keep on going straight. Keep going and going until you see a Bank of America on your left, and a road on your right called College St. Turn right on College St, and take a left at the stop sign onto 2nd St. Go down one block pass the giant apartments and you'll see a house with a painted yellow front and a ****ed up screen door. That's it.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Red... you never play as yoshi... period... Stop making excuses...
strike 3 and your out.

shoutouts from tournament

RedYoshi:don't be nervous and you'll do better

arti's friends (I think):thx for entering the tournament,the more the better :)

Icraq:good set we had.

Arti: next time I play you I will play my luigi.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Hey what's up homey G's i live in spokane and might be able to "play" with you guy's. I travel around to play tournements but finaly stopped to live in spokane, i usually win but there is an acation where i lost, but that does't matter because i will win, are any of you scuzbags good enough to take me on.

Dr. Robotnic

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
didn't he say he traveled around for tournaments? how is that all in his mind? maybe if you would stop saying **** and **** and *** and **** and every single other censored word every single posting you make trying to make yourself sound tough you'd actually read what he wrote.

artifice

Smash Ace
okay.

1. red no johns, you DO need to improve though, your a good technical player who dosnt think, and you losed to people becouse there beter than you,, ofcource marth picks fountaine of dreams becouse hes not a freeking dumb a$$. I down smash a lot against you becouse it works and you were playing space animals go figure.

2. Robotnic - not sure talking smack is the right thing to do but it dosnt bother me too much I actualy hope you can back it up so you can mix things up around here. who do you play? I still kinda doubt your skill though, with 2 total smash boards posts, just makes me question the kinda tournys you were entering, just be prepared if you come to one of ours. and no Jonhs.

If you have any questions about tournys here you can message me but most the info can be found on our smash wiki, link below.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
*listens to you got shiz'd on*

to arti:yah I completely agree.It's just that when I feel I can play technical I get nervous sometimes in tourneys and I don't feel like I played up to my standards.Don't worry about it right now.

also My parents T.V. picture finally went out last night,which means I can't play smash for awhile right now :(

to metroid:trust me,I read his post.He did seem alittle cocky though.

edit:could the next sporly possibly be at my place if possible?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
edit:could the next sporly possibly be at my place if possible?
Aug 11? Will your parents feed me?

Artifice said:
ofcource marth picks fountaine of dreams becouse hes not a freeking dumb a$$.
I just really like the colors of that stage. It makes me happy.

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
As far as directions go, my house isn't too hard to find. If you can put them up on the Wiki, that'd be great, Casey.

Address: 320 2nd st, Cheney, WA 99004

Contact Phone #: 509-235-8590. Ask for ADAM, not Icraq, I'm a human being, ****it.

Food? Maybe, if enough people show up and compensation is provided for cooking a meal.

Do NOT bring any TVs, or GameCubes, but BYOC! I have a 42" HDTV Wide screen which will host the main matches, and if need be we have 3 more TVs already that we can set up additionally.

Coming from Spokane, Spokane Valley, or Liberty Lake directions:

Head westbound on I-90 until you see the exit sign for Cheney/Four Lakes, and take that. You'll be going straight for about 10 minutes until you get into Cheney, and you want to keep on going straight. Keep going and going until you see a Bank of America on your left, and a road on your right called College St. Turn right on College St, and take a left at the stop sign onto 2nd St. Go down one block pass the giant apartments and you'll see a house with a painted yellow front and a ****ed up screen door. That's it.
i still can't find it, mang

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
Hey what's up homey G's i live in spokane and might be able to "play" with you guy's. I travel around to play tournements but finaly stopped to live in spokane, i usually win but there is an acation where i lost, but that does't matter because i will win, are any of you scuzbags good enough to take me on.

Dr. Robotnic
lol. can't wait. should be fun, mang.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
icraq: If there is no food i will not go.
You're going to find the ****ing place, bring some ****ing steak with you, make me hamburgers and milkshakes and super steaks and all of this, you ****ing *****

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
You're going to find the ****ing place, bring some ****ing steak with you, make me hamburgers and milkshakes and super steaks and all of this, you ****ing *****
I'll ****ing bring you some ****ing super steak with my super **** all over it. You don't get milkshakes.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Jacot,it's been forever since I last seen you post.when r u ever going to go to any more tourneys?

brdy_

Smash Lord
Robotnic is a funny guy.

Thanks for what you said about me, Red. I'm really glad to hear that you consider me a "big hitter." ;) ;)

Jacot

Smash Rookie
Jacot,it's been forever since I last seen you post.when r u ever going to go to any more tourneys?
Sorry for not posting, i was grounded for 2 months. I just recently started posting again. I haven't been going to tourneys,and wont until I come back from Hawaii.:lick:

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I cant request this next tourney off, I already have 2 days next week, but if you're doing an august 11th one, I'll be there, just lemme know.

I still might be able to come to this coming one, I'll find out if i can come or not by friday.

PS- I'm expecting to not get dead last in the next one so watch out lol!

Peaches

Smash Lord
LOL

hamburgerlers and milkashakes.

Anyways. Do'nt HDTV s give you 4 or so frames of lag? At least the one I played on does. It screws me up REAL BAD> Just like the grammaer and typing in this poist.

Chip.

you know what to do
Attention smashers

This tourney fell past my radar, srry everyone =[

Anyway,

I'll be doing 10$ MM with everyone here in Eastern WA.

My young Link vs your whoever.

I'll drop/up up the price if you so desire

I'll even use Marth if you really want too as well.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
LOL

hamburgerlers and milkashakes.

Anyways. Do'nt HDTV s give you 4 or so frames of lag? At least the one I played on does. It screws me up REAL BAD> Just like the grammaer and typing in this poist.
it is 4 ms I think, lcd monitors do the same thing.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
okay.

1. red no johns, you DO need to improve though, your a good technical player who dosnt think, and you losed to people becouse there beter than you,, ofcource marth picks fountaine of dreams becouse hes not a freeking dumb a$$. I down smash a lot against you becouse it works and you were playing space animals go figure.

2. Robotnic - not sure talking smack is the right thing to do but it dosnt bother me too much I actualy hope you can back it up so you can mix things up around here. who do you play? I still kinda doubt your skill though, with 2 total smash boards posts, just makes me question the kinda tournys you were entering, just be prepared if you come to one of ours. and no Jonhs.

If you have any questions about tournys here you can message me but most the info can be found on our smash wiki, link below.
Just to clerify what i said, i dont mean to be cocky, i just felt you guys sound like your bored and needed something to talk about, but i did mean it when i said i dont lose very often, i wont beable to go to your tournement on the 28th because i will be going to springfield oregon for a huge smash fest, if any of you scuzbags wanna go, give me a holler and i might beable to give you a ride, i do have a partner for doubles by the way, and i might add, he is not very good compared to me, but he does help me win in the doubles tournement.

artifice

Smash Ace
Chip if ur at the next smash tourny I will 10$ money match you. Although Ill kinda feel bad about taking deva's money like that! ;D

edit - starting a confirmation list to be posted soon, post or message me if u can confirm. - also all tournments will now be run on ALJ tournment maker 2.1

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Attention Eastern WA!

I'm going to oregon tommorow.maybe I'll pay the yoshi bros a visit ;)

to Jacot:thats alright.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hi i just accepted to be in a tournament on the 28th of July and would like to tell you that i might bring a friend along with me I use samus and peach and my friend uses shiek

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
I still havent heard who you play as robotnik
alright you what to know than fine, my best is luigi, and my other 2 mains are yoshi and ganondorf, and to let everyone else know, if something happens and i can't make it to the tourney in oregon, i will come to yours, i might bring my noob partner, he is sortof good, but not nearly as good as me. if there is anything else you scuzbags need to know, put the messege out and i will reply to anything.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
In regards to HDTV delay: Brdy has played on it with me and he never said anything about it being laggy. I recognize 4ms is pretty short and would be hard to recognize probably, but I'm certain there's nothing laggy about it. I suppose if you were running through composite cables it would be a problem, but I've got it in progressive scan w/ components, no scaling issues since Smash was designed to run in 480p.

(I've also played several nes/snes games as well using composite and had no lag at all. It'd be very noticeable if there was any, as most people with HDTV lag report the biggest problems with older games that don't support higher resolutions.)

If there's anyone who just can't get over it and "thinks" there is lag, np. I have 2 other good sized televisions around the house as well.

Top Bottom