• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I like when you asked blake if there was any crack at his house
You have to admit, sugar looks a LOT like crack, and grandparents usually store it on their counter in jars.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
What up you washintonian's. I'm up here in pullman for school... i'm not sure of the location of it but i'm quite sure it's easternish... anyway, again i'm up here and I was wonderin if there's anything that any one knows about that ever goes down in this area? I wouldn't mind headin up to spokan but i dont really have a car and i'm not sure when i'd be able to get a ride anywhere.

My main is bowser so i'm usually around the bowser forums. If anyone is in the area, hit me up and i'd be glad to throw down for a little while. Anyway, you all can call me bee if ya like and i'll be around to see if there's anything worth readin. All right laters!

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'll MM you misterbee.My fox vs your bowser $3.BTW welcome to the thread and the boards and enjoy the site.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, are there any good smashers pretty close to WSU? My best friend is a Senior at WSU and wants to play good people at smash. He used to be pretty good in the Western Washington scene, taking first in his first tournament and such.

artifice

Smash Ace
ya there is a good player in pullman... jeee what was his name..

uhhh..

RC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

and spokane is only 1 and 1/2 hour drive is hopefully u can drop by a spo realy. maybe talk to rc when he gets back up there, not sure what his story is.

brdy_

Smash Lord
He should be in Pullman really really soon - he said he'll try to come to Spokane for a SPO RLY in Sept. and that some of us should try to go visit him and play.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I can't wait to play R.C. His style reminds me alot like darkrain's.Very strong combo's and aggresive/technical style

artifice

Smash Ace
btw adam and blake feel free to call me if you guys are ever getin drunk. its my faverite past time.

we dont allways have to smash >_<

but on a smash point, adam you may want to try watching some marth vids, i know you usualy dont but you seemed realy confused while i was watching you play, sometimes that can help.

edit // peaches says you should try more fairs, sounds rite.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
yeah,I'm watching walker texas ranger right now.I can't wait to make my space animals tech skill video.

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
btw adam and blake feel free to call me if you guys are ever getin drunk. its my faverite past time.

we dont allways have to smash >_<

but on a smash point, adam you may want to try watching some marth vids, i know you usualy dont but you seemed realy confused while i was watching you play, sometimes that can help.

edit // peaches says you should try more fairs, sounds rite.
getting drunk = good. adam doesn't drink o_O

yeah,I'm watching walker texas ranger right now.I can't wait to make my space animals tech skill video.
lulz wtf? teching is not that hard mang... space animals sounds interesting though.

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
your kinda dumb mangz.
it's okay i heard you were an elitist, so just say whatever you need to boost your ego k man

BTW in the context of which you used the word "your", it would be spelled "you're". As in "You are kind of dumb".

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I don't even play falcon anymore,Your probably trying to start trouble peaches,like when you called me a communist.

Jem.

Smash Master
it's okay i heard you were an elitist, so just say whatever you need to boost your ego k man

BTW in the context of which you used the word "your", it would be spelled "you're". As in "You are kind of dumb".
Before correcting people, you should really fix your own mistakes.

You need to make these corrections..

It's
I

ZOMG ROFL LAWLCAKES DID I LEAVE DUH OVEN / SUN ON AGAIN, CAUSE NINTENDO_ON JUST GOT BURNED SON!

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Shoots Red Yoshi (yes). Anytime you want to play i'd be down. But yea, i'm here in pullman so JEM if your friend wants to play tell me and i'd be down to try find him and challange.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice

BTW, in the fact that you were attempting to write a sentence, you didnt capitilize the first letter of it, didn't capitilize the I, and you used the wrong punctuation. Get it? You used a comma instead of a period and a new capital letter? That's 4 errors in one line.

Plus it's ok, or okay, not k. And you forgot a period at the end so it (the attempted sentence) was left unfinished.

Dont act tough about a subject if you yourself are ghey.

artifice

Smash Ace
Hey lets just keep correcting each others grammar... Anyone who comes into the eastern WA boards just talking **** about people from eastern WA are fuking ********. and good job on the "k" correction IM SURE HE DIDNT KNOW IT WAS "K" AND NOT KAY your a fuking genius, did you learn that last year in your freshman english class? we can all learn so much from you.

plz go fuking shoot yourself or do whatever it takes for you to stop posting in our thread

k thx bye.

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
lol a lot of serious business folks didn't get my joke. oh well, you can continue to be politically correct elitists

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
BTW, in the fact that you were attempting to write a sentence, you didnt capitilize the first letter of it, didn't capitilize the I, and you used the wrong punctuation. Get it? You used a comma instead of a period and a new capital letter? That's 4 errors in one line.

Plus it's ok, or okay, not k. And you forgot a period at the end so it (the attempted sentence) was left unfinished.

Dont act tough about a subject if you yourself are ghey.
no fuking shiz, why don't YOU get it?

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
hey everybody i wanted to say that i would like to smash with someone soon and soon means now.......
or maybe later or you just to hang out or something ive been bored lately heehee

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I want to smash with kyle today
Thank you Jem.
If only I could make my fox as deadly as my falco.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Good one

Lol, no screw going to school up here. I'm part of this new fad where you go and sit in the paloose pastures all day and eat grass like the cows do. It's a way to protest against animal crualty and all that junk. It's what all the cool kids are doing now days...;)

Na, just joking... incase some of you didn't catch that. Yea, I'm a sophmore here at wsu and it's our first week of school and i'm already thinking more about smash than school. :)

I'm going to try make it to one of the spokan tournies this year. Not alot of them go on back where i live so i think this is the time to do it. But I'm training my boswer up, aswell as my link. (second string) So when i challange I wont totally get smashed... and who knows.

Any way, i'll hit u all up later cause i'm livin in a house w/ no internet for a little while so i'm going on as oftern as i can to check up. See ya allz later.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
grammar warz ftw.

nonsense rebutted with nonsense.

i'll hang with casey and blake and watch you guys get drunk. i've got good practice doing that with just blake.

(I hear the Reds invading. They're going to tear down our walmarts and exxons, oh no.)

Nintendo_on

Smash Apprentice
grammar warz ftw.

nonsense rebutted with nonsense.

i'll hang with casey and blake and watch you guys get drunk. i've got good practice doing that with just blake.

(I hear the Reds invading. They're going to tear down our walmarts and exxons, oh no.)
OH GOD YOU MEAN TEH COMMUNISTS?!?

Top Bottom