• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Chip.

you know what to do
Well. . . that would depend on my mom's mood; and since Deva is gone, it would be kinda weird if a 20 year old guy came to a 15 year olds house just to play a videogame, I mean this is how my Mom would think >_>

I dunno, I'm not busy and I would LOVE to play smash with you or anyone else, but I'll see what I can do. From the looks of it, Idk about my place. Is there any other rendevous place we could play???

I'm thirsty for smash; and typing on the computer shure ain't quenching it >=|

Kamaji

Smash Ace
ummm... well im 19 if that helps lol, but i dont think there would be any other place we could go. Could you just say im like one of devas friends or something lol? maybe we could go to my friends house, but he wont get home till like 9:30.

Chip.

you know what to do
My birthday is next month ( nov 17 suckaaaas!) which would mean I would be 16 in a month. . .

I suppose I could pass off as a 16 year old now. . .

19-16 = teh 3 years age difference.

WTF that wouldn't be weird at all LOL =D

*checks with teh mama and teh papa*

They said said down with it :)

I'll post when you can come, cuz I've got chores so after I'm done I'll say when; Expect a little after 8 though. How long can you stay?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Chip, come out to cheney! i'm meeting nick in minute.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
don't know. $10 is alot of money for me.

I'm getting alot better at character dittos other then marth.Hopeful i can keep up in the friendlys with silent.

Chip.

you know what to do
Aaghh :urg: oh well, but so much trouble went into you coming over ah well.

Hey Nick, I think I might pick up Doctor Mario tonight and learn him. We then can Doc ditto eachother now and we can both train our Docs together for awesomness *flex* ^_^

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I might actually go fox if I feel mentally and physically quick with him. I've been watching prosmashertim a german smasher like me,He beat one of the best links by 3 stock >_>

chip,can you help me get good clips for my combo video?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
*gets done reading a vs y.link with fox*

*Technical space animals powers increase*

I like your new personality chip.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
hey arti, fox vs fox $5?

I sucked on the last match XD

chip,lets make it marth vs marth $5 instead.

PS being locked out of the house for 3 hours ****ing sucks!

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I was actually thinking of doing that but then I would have to pay for a new one out of my bank account :(

Kamaji

Smash Ace
ewwwww i hate thoes matchups kc....

Chip- That would be cool if you played as doc too!

Sorry guys but I probably wont make it to the next tourney. Kristi is coming to visit ^^ BUT i am willing to smash any day this week!!!

Top Bottom