• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
He doesn't really suck at the game, but win he wins he brags, and makes excuses when he loses, etc. Not so fun to smash with.

artifice

Smash Ace
red new account will have more posts than mine in ___ days.

guesses anyone?

glen your can come to next one, we dont have a date/place set yet but well let everyone know. we need to figure out what out of town tournment were going to go to this month first. then well set the sporly date.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Holy crap, by the time I noticed redyoshi got a new account, he already had 60 posts!!!

Smash today maybe, anyone?

Deva

Smash Lord
So, like, we should go to GC, just cuz Mango might be there.

And yeah, I'm up for some smash, but not until after 5 today.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
So, like, we should go to GC, just cuz Mango might be there.

And yeah, I'm up for some smash, but not until after 5 today.
After 5 huh? no work then? I am down for it. I have a project meeting at 6 but will return in an hour after that.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Where were you guys tonight, did I miss out on smash...? I called you Nick with no answer and Deva too. Twas a sad for me, the lonely smasher.

artifice

Smash Ace
nick fails.

he got a call while we were smashing but he didn't want to pick it up or call it back.I guess that was you. ;/

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Nope, sorry guys... I can prolly smash tomorrow if you want though... and ash, you should send me your wii friend code, and add mine!

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
no one wants to be friends with my wii.

Chip.

you know what to do
Eggz yeah, HOPEFULLY by tomarrow Deva can get the vids finished doing whatever needs to be done at the University (some weird ninja magic O_O). But yeah, if not tomarrow then hopefully the day after.

Red.

Smash Ace
remember, no racist jokes while I'm there,k?

Cuz I'll throw soda in your face and call you a fat *** for insulting races unlike that one time at kalzones...

Chip.

you know what to do
remember, no racist jokes while I'm there,k?

Cuz I'll throw soda in your face and call you a fat *** for insulting races unlike that one time at kalzones...
WTF is your problem? Shane only does racist jokes because their funney, HENSE he is JOKING. I don't believe physical appearance insults are even relevent to what you both are talking about; unless you are joking like shane >_>

moral of the story: Don't call people names unless your joking, or else I'll get angry Red, so enough please.

Chip.

you know what to do
Again he was JOKING (I'm assuming this, but forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm just certain that he was joking) but shane has a humorous/ sarcastic nature, which means everyone was probably laughing at his racist jokes and weren't taking it too seriously except for you >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmao.
racist jokes i made a year ago.
too good.
I don't make racist jokes like at all anymore.

Not seriously racist, obviously. Thanks for gettin my back Brendan.

EDIT: Sexual Fire literally forced me to call him a ******. LOL

Chip.

you know what to do
Ya, no problem. I just got angry after garrick's comment. I wanted to flame, but I decided an intelligent approach toward garrick would lessen the hatred in the thread :psycho:

Red.

Smash Ace
alright guys I understand, thank you for correcting me brendan. Were cool as long as the jokes are JUST kept to a minimal kthx.

*Techincal Fox and falco powers at max*

I'm ready for that mm as soon as I get the cash. Y.link is going to be to so fun to combo ;)

Red.

Smash Ace
rofl,chip.

So how do you think I'll do at gameclucks this month? I really want to get power ranked to prove I'm something not just one part of WA.

Top Bottom