• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Deva

Smash Lord
Hey, i got the day off today. I need to head back to Spokane cuz my mom needs a ride somewhere, but arouund 4:30ish I'm free. Also, I found Matt. He wants me to bring him along to cheney to smash with you guys. Apparently he wants to **** you guys with his Roy, lol. Sad part is it could be true.....>_>. Anyways, just let me know if you guys wanna do anything and I'll bring him by.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Hey, i got the day off today. I need to head back to Spokane cuz my mom needs a ride somewhere, but arouund 4:30ish I'm free. Also, I found Matt. He wants me to bring him along to cheney to smash with you guys. Apparently he wants to **** you guys with his Roy, lol. Sad part is it could be true.....>_>. Anyways, just let me know if you guys wanna do anything and I'll bring him by.
Deva come on over... if we do not hear from anyone else we could always smash. I want to see matt again too.:)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Chip STILL hasn't paid that back? Well gee, maybe he should stop making all these money matches. I heard he lost to a Samus the other day.

Shane/Chip: Racist jokes aren't funny. They're for people who like attention via degradation of others.
I love attention. =D

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
mwahahahahaha i am back finally, i have got internet and now i can actually talk to you guys and actually GO to the tournements. some one actually ackowledge im here this time please

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
i am sorry Chip i didnt realize you answered me that time. i am willing to mm for about 4-5$. i have enough money for about two of them. and i will be using Falcon, Samus, (this may be a suprise to you) Link too

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I heard you were ********,
I heard racist jokes suggest underlying feelings of inferiority.

and double post constantly. Gtfo.
I've never been on another forum where this is such a serious business issue as smash boards. Ridiculous.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I heard racist jokes suggest underlying feelings of inferiority.

I've never been on another forum where this is such a serious business issue as smash boards. Ridiculous.
I heard associating people's humor with their insecurities is almost always inaccurate. I don't feel inferior to anyone or anything. I'm pretty self content.

Double posting is ugly and annoying, and shows some pretty lazy nature.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I heard associating people's humor with their insecurities is almost always inaccurate.
1. Racism is not humor.
2. Hate jokes do their part in making racism more acceptable. They're based off stereotypes which are created by fear.
3. You do seem like a nice person, but I don't want to be around that.

Valdens

Smash Ace
Double posting is ugly and annoying, and shows some pretty lazy nature.
I for one have always found people who love to point out when other people double post and flame them for it kind of annoying. :|

Kamaji

Smash Ace
That was fun playing smash last night guys! Too bad casey and adam didnt answer their phones or it coulda been an all-out smashfest! it was cool playing matt last night, does he play other people to get better or does he just not smash very often? Cuz that was pretty good if he hasnt played for a while.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I was there till like 2am lol. Anyway guys, I think I'm gunna get our smash club officialized for every wednesday plus bi-weekly saturday tourneys. I cant really find anything bad about it, we'll be able to get more people to come smash, and we'll be able to add some of the school's money to the sporly pot (yeah!$!$!$!)

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey chip, if you have $20 for a mm, then that means you have $20 to pay me back, right?
I actually have about $10; if I'm going to ever do a $20 mm, then Deva would need to give the money for it. But I keep mm'ing people to get your money back :)

Chip STILL hasn't paid that back? Well gee, maybe he should stop making all these money matches. I heard he lost to a Samus the other day.
I'm making all those mm's to give Nick back the money. I haven't lost to any Samus, in EaWa, like. . . . ever lol

Shane/Chip: Racist jokes aren't funny. They're for people who like attention via degradation of others.
Oh sorry Adam, :urg: I don't want to sound like I think racist jokes are funney. The only time I think a racist joke is funney is if it's with any of my friends who understand it as humorous and are comfortable with hearing them as well, and the same goes with me too :laugh:. sorry for any of the confusion

I need to teach slyd a thing or two. I should marth ditto

marth ditto $2 mm me anyone in eastern WA?
haha let's do it! What about our yLink vs ur space animals mm though too?

Top Bottom