• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
CASEY
we hittin bars, yes?
blakevich has to do some stupid **** until like 7 or 8 i think.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
actually yknow what.
im just gonna sleep.
it's like 6:30am. i wont wake up on my own at 2. if you can, you can drive out here and wake me up whenever. i can give you gas monies if you need it.
oh and i think blakevich not come today, he come sunday. it up to him. i guess he not want coffee and smash.

Chip.

you know what to do
yay yaay :)

BTW if you call me "redyoshi" I'll go even harder on you during the mm ;)
Lmao, why are you making it sound like we're even in skill or something RedYoshi? Because, RedYoshi, you should always be trying you're hardest because that's what a RedYoshi needs to do when playing me, RedYoshi.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
all of a sudden everyone has become angry with eachother at one point on time, its very annoying snd childish. anyway i might be able to make it to the one on the 17th if someone is willing to drive me, this time i will tell my mother about it and get back to you so whoever decides to give me a ride wont waste any gas(IF someone takes me haha). i have a great time playing smash with you guys its greaf fun, Eggz id like to play you sometime. i am siging off and i officially might have no money to mm, i deeply aplogize for it. have a good day all of you i will try for a good day also.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
caseeeeey
did you not come over? or did you and i didn't wake up? i just woke up. :\

artifice

Smash Ace
yeah i woke up a bit ago. i still have to walk down town and get my car. no one is here to drive me =[

edit - and then i have work ofcource

Peaches

Smash Lord
HEY GUYZ, I'm gonna be in town the 22nd through sunday. I should be free on 1 or 2 days. We should get smashed.

Chip.

you know what to do
I know you have trouble against technical players like silent wolf,eggz.
ohhhh
>_>
thats cool arti

I have a question, If I play silent in friendlies will you be there to watch?

It seems like you ask and say even weirder questions and comments on this new account than the old one, Garrick. >_>
I believe you should go back to the RedYoshi account.

Yeahhuzzez! Peaches is coming back for a few days. Awesome! so I guess we should have a tournament then?

Deva just got Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for the Wii yesterday >_>. Anyone else hear about it's arrival, because I sure didn't.

Chip.

you know what to do
cuz yoshi sucks in competetive play and can be comboed easily, don't ask me questions like that please.
lmao tru dat :laugh:

but couldn't you at least use him as a secondary or something? Isn't he like yur fav Nintendo charachter? sorry for teh extra q's =p

Chip.

you know what to do
garrick, you better bring all the money for the money match >_> k?

I hate asking like 30 ppl for a mm and I come out not doing a single one because of stupid reasons like people don'ts bringin their money.

$10 vs space animals

$2 marth ditto

don't forget... or else lol

Red.

Smash Ace
don't worry brendan I'm not like the rest of those people you asked and didn't mm you. It's settled, next week me vs you. do we do the marth ditto mm first and the other one next? I have to go play halo 2 now or my bro is going to beat my ***

*logs out*

K, I'm back and freedterror barelty won the set.

Top Bottom