• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Well, I think I did pretty good, though I didn't get to fight Mersh or Arti in singles... Hopefully I'll be able to have more matches with people I don't normally play with next time.

artifice

Smash Ace
good smashfest/tourney guys. Hope to see yall next time. sory kyle about no ride, the weather was atrocious, the ride home was bad as it was, and we stayed prity late playing Aoe.

the next one will probably bee on the 15th, unless GC has its date as the same. Will be at the same place. Ill post actual directions this time, sory for anyone who was having problems making it there because of lack there of.

Chip.

you know what to do
So who won the tournament? I know Deva couldn't stay the whole time and left before he got to finals. Oh yeah, Krip and I couldn't come because..... we just couldn't :p

Spikeo2

Smash Rookie
This Red's bro BTW.

Red won the tourney, he really wanted to face deva in the finals though.

Chip.

you know what to do
Do you know who he beat in the tournament?

I remember he played Deva in the tournament. . . but I don't think he did so hot :/

Also

tell your brother to make a new account pl0x

Spikeo2

Smash Rookie
he told me he beat
valdens
lost to deva
beat itakio
Beat arti
Beat adam in 2 sets with ganon causing him to win the tourney.

artifice

Smash Ace
ganon vs samus made me want to cry, but red took my peach in the final bout to take the match, gj red

edit // oh yeah deva beat me and red then droped from the tournment, lame but he did pay to enter like everyone else x. X

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
Arti, i dont get it. with Samus vs Ganon, who won?? better have been Samus or ill be dissapointed. anyway the next one, please someone bring me. it was ok to miss this one, seems that not many showed up to it. Deva and Chip i wish to play you two again. i particularly want a match up with Deva, C.Falcon vs. Link =). and Chip, Samus vs. Y.Link. then just to be cool switch them around maybe =P. anyway, yep bring me next time so you can feel the wrath of the Legendary Punch, Mwahahahahaha!!

brdy_

Smash Lord
I won't be able to make it on Saturday due to prior engagements I momentarily forgot about when speaking with Adam and Casey yesterday.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Whats saturday?...

kyle- you seem to expect people to give you rides even though you live pretty far in the opposite direction of the tourneys. Maybe people would give you a ride if you offered to help with gas money? Just a thought.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Whats saturday?...
he's referring to next saturday.

smash bros.

btw, im down for some aoe sometime. i d/led the file from my student ftp, so now i can burn to dvd

Chip.

you know what to do
Lmao

you and Itakio are getting better. Which is good. EaWa's smash scene is not good, so more the better I guess :laugh:

Wow, here's some cool news: at my school I've gathered up a bunch of guys where we all hang out at my friends place and play for roughly 2 hours ALMOST daily for the past 2 weeks. =) Of course, they're all n00bs, but I've gotten many of them interested in advanced techniques and trying to learn and master them. Who knows. . . maybe if I play with them all enough, I can get them into SpoRlys and do well at them. . .

I've already am training one of my best buddies Krip at the game. =) Maybe this'll work wit these other guys?

lol, okay Kyle. Let's MM? $10?

Chip.

you know what to do
Kiwii HOW'D YOU FIND THE SECRET EAWA THREAD LOLOLOL!!1

We still on wit that young Link ditto mM?

And maybe Sheik (urs)vs young Link too? =]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
anyone here want to give me cigarettes? i'll put an old PS/2 keyboard up for money match for some smokes.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
Whats saturday?...

kyle- you seem to expect people to give you rides even though you live pretty far in the opposite direction of the tourneys. Maybe people would give you a ride if you offered to help with gas money? Just a thought.
i already said i would give whoever gives me a ride gas money, did you not read what i actually said?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i already said i would give whoever gives me a ride gas money, did you not read what i actually said?
Well, for some people it's just an inconvenience to drive all the way out to the valley, especially considering weather conditions, personal obligations, or other reasons. Gas isn't the only issue, and it's not like anyone doesn't want you to come, it's just not always possible for someone to fit it in with their schedule.
Maybe you could look into the bus schedule? It'd be a lot cheaper, $1 for each way. I'm not sure how the valley bus runs, but I'm sure its manageable. http://www.spokanetransit.com/ridesta/routesschedules.asp for more info. The Cheney bus is route 65 and 66. 66 is the faster bus to get to downtown Spokane, it just goes straight from the PUB to the bus plaza in Spokane. However the 65 just runs all around Cheney, so it's like an extra 15 minutes longer of a ride if you decide to take that one.
I believe the bus leaves the pub every 5 or 7 minutes after the hour, so it probably leaves from Spokane to Cheney at every 30 minutes after the hour, give or take a few minutes.
Look into it, in case no one is able to give you a ride in the future. It would be nice if you were able to make it to more of these tournaments. Considering you do get better each time you attend the tournaments, it would be interesting to see how your skills may improve over time.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i left a message
on nicks phone
okay then
pokeman

no smash for meeee

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Has anyone seen "No more heroes" thats coming out for the wii? I think it looks friggen awesome... but thats also about how awesome red steel looked... ugh...

Top Bottom