• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
are you having a smash thing this saturday? if so id like to join in and play. i am getting permission from my mom and need a ride. but dont everyone all at once to drive the Legendary Kyle(haha just to be funny). but if i am able to go would someone take me?

haha wow sorry guys, i was just joking around with all that. it was just for laughs to see your reactions haha. but you dd react as i expected. hahahahaha

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Legendary_Kyle;3349499 haha wow sorry guys said:
Well, you did post it at 2am, most people wouldn't be around to see it.
I don't know if there's going to be anything for sure tomorrow. I'm thinking we might as well just wait til next weekend, but that's just me.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Hey Deva, when you and Chip get done playing Radiant Dawn, could I borrow it? I have a large amount games that you could borrow.

I've been reading reviews and I really need to play this game, but I have no cash at the moment.

For Wii, I've got Trauma Center, Metal Slug Anthology, Resident Evil 4 (My roommate and I are co-owners of it, so I'd have to verify that with him), Super Paper Mario, and Sonic and the Secret Rings.

I've got a bunch of Gamecube games, a few hard to find ones, you could look through my collection to see if there's anything you haven't played yet. I've also got a stack of DS/GBA games I don't play anymore.

If you haven't played them, I recommend Tales of Symphonia and Skies of Arcadia. They are both pretty **** good and very long story driven RPGs.

If not, it's cool. I'll get money when the next quarter starts.

Deva

Smash Lord
yeah, loved tales and arcadia, very awsome games

I'll let you borrow it when i finish,......when i finish though. The game takes freaking forever. I try not to let anyunits die, so i've had t restart quite a few times. It'll prolly be a few more days.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey adam, do you wanna design a couple flyers for sporly or wednesday smash club?

Who wants to smash today? I'm free anytime after 3.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
yeah, loved tales and arcadia, very awsome games

I'll let you borrow it when i finish,......when i finish though. The game takes freaking forever. I try not to let anyunits die, so i've had t restart quite a few times. It'll prolly be a few more days.
right on, thanks. I've heard it's one of the longest Fire Emblems yet.. but it's supposed to be the hardest, even though you can save mid-battle. i probably won't be saving mid battle, though. seems like it'd take something away from the game.

i'll smash with you guys later tonight. i'll call casey around 6 to see what's going on.

and yeah, i've got flier making experience. i'll just make one and print 10 of them, get them stamped, and put them around the pub, and in the bookstore

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Hey d00dz, I will most likely be attending this next tourney this time. w00t.
In other news...
I've taken up Marth as my main, and I must say I feel pretty good about playing you guys again. I'll look forward to playing you guys as usual with this newfound confidence.

Edit - Also, I got a haircut (not that anyone should care) so I'll be looking a bit different.

Spikeo2

Smash Rookie
hey kyle, this freed typing. we gotta play again. I've been training with my bro and I'm ready to play your characters you main.

me and my bro got our own seperate emails by the way

Kamaji

Smash Ace
anyone smashing today?

I'd love to play aoe, I've really been wanting to, but I'm not going to be in town this weekend

artifice

Smash Ace
TA is okey i guess. never realy got much love from my RTS loving LAN friends, but as far as old school goes i still like the old aoe over TA.

but aoe3 is nice graphics, very fun to play. TA isnt realy in the same league, or should i say catagory. altho i know you will allways side on the less popular older games adam o.0

----------SPORLY INFO---------------

tomarow (saturday) start 1pm-2pm (depending on when people come) call if your going to be late, come early if you want. same plast as last time, the PUB, T.V launge. aoe actualy will start around 6pm i think =p deva forward that along to matt if you can.

adam smash early? like 11am?

my number as allways for Q's = 389 1508

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Deva definitely bring Matt and come to sproly, common games all day long how could you resist?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
but aoe3 is nice graphics, very fun to play. TA isnt realy in the same league, or should i say catagory. altho i know you will allways side on the less popular older games adam o.0

adam smash early? like 11am?
If it's a solid game where I feel no improvements are necessary, then I'm happy with it. Though I haven't played it in years, RTSes got kind of old after Warcraft 3. (I suck at RTS)
My friend's dad worked at Microsoft and we used to play the beta version of the first Ages of Empire before it came out. That was fun.

11am works. I might be staying up all night, since I just woke up at 8pm. Come by whenever if you're up early.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
EVERYBODY!!! i can go to the tourny if your having one today. PLEASE tell me someone can take me and bring me back. i have 6$ other than the 5$ for the tourny(for you math challenged, i have 11$ altogether). anyway some please tell me if someone can pick me up. il be up at like 12 am tomorrow. if someone can pick me up please say so

Krip_

Smash Rookie
well kool! It looks like I might be coming to this cuz i'm over at chip and deva's house as we speak so I then might come on over. I do not kno for sure though if I can make it but here's hoping! ;)

Top Bottom