• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
lol, i forgot he only owes you 10 now. i have the other 10 but forgot to give it too you >_<

edit: i did forget right? i dont remember....

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
thats kinda like me playing black jack, to try and get all the money i lost playing black jack back
or like me trying to quit smoking, by smoking all the cigarettes, so i can't smoke no more

i'm workin til 3 or maybe 4 so i dunno. no gas = me not driving in to spokane to smash.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
im open for smash!!! I can smash as late as I want cuz I'll be done with class for 3 weeks! YA-Yuz

Hey guys, any chance we can start the smash tourney a little earlier. I'll have to leave around 1:30... Whos house are all the westerners staying at? Are we having the tourney at casey's house?

EDIT: Thats a pretty cool pic red.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
im open for smash!!! I can smash as late as I want cuz I'll be done with class for 3 weeks! YA-Yuz
We should all do some smash capped off with AOE. Then some more smash.

artifice

Smash Ace
red call me will smash a bit. 389 1508. edit: assuming your at school right? might be in cheney already when you get out.

adam and nick smash and aoe sounds good later.

looks like they might be staying at devas/chips. but the duffas are known to be a little flackey around these parts =p and an all night smash thing may not work well over thur? not sure

I will... check.. on the availability of the tv launge sence it is winter break and all. i dont want to have it at my place. but It will serve as a backup if EWU is not available. ill know by tomarow... proly

edit2: all night smash at my place on friday sounds beter to me =x everyone invited >_<

Kamaji

Smash Ace
wewt! Sounds good!

If all else fails we could prolly have it all at ashtens dorm building. He'll still be there.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Yeah My TV lounge will probably work for the tournament and there is 3 TVs already there... just need the cubes/Wii s to go with it. Maybe another TV would be cool too...?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
It doesn't have to hurt. Just relax and take it like a man.

-not attending a $10 singles tourney.

artifice

Smash Ace
ay. you should increase doubles entry to 5 a person. >_>

and singles to 10. <_<

this isnt seatle, and people arnt lining up to give you guys money. Many people come to just have fun, and a little money is involved. im sure you guys will have a good time by showing up, stop naging about the money thing, ;x you should get your money back from driving. if not oh well, we lose lots of money by driving to seatle and losing tournments, but we have fun so whateva. its not going to be changed, its been made clear, and i dont like talking about it so lets try to move the topic on plz.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
oh yeah casey i just found out, vampire the masquerade bloodlines was made by TROIKA. the company that was created by former black isle studios people, the guys who i always talk about that made fallout. you have no idea how excited i am about installing the game right now.

Eggz

Smash Hero
this isnt seatle, and people arnt lining up to give you guys money. Many people come to just have fun, and a little money is involved. im sure you guys will have a good time by showing up, stop naging about the money thing, ;x you should get your money back from driving. if not oh well, we lose lots of money by driving to seatle and losing tournments, but we have fun so whateva. its not going to be changed, its been made clear, and i dont like talking about it so lets try to move the topic on plz.
You guys all have jobs. When you come over theres like 5 of you lol. I don't have a job and Dan is a college student. Gas money between 2 people = completely different from between 5 people. I was just asking, cuz I need to make money for Christmas shopping, and losing money by paying for gas conflicts with that. I'm gonna come either way, I just wanted to make a lil bank off it, and even Oregon does more than 5/2.50

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Yes, there are 5 people, but SOME OF THEM dont pay you back...

If you really want, I will give you... er i mean mm you for $5 and I'm sure other people will too.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord

I have to work starting on Saturday...

...can't make it

But at least I'll have money, haha.

I'll try to get us over there before break ends though

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hey whatever it takes to get you to download it is okey with me.

the community patches are cool btw
i got one that's supposed to keep the game in contact as much as possible and just fixes all the bugs.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
OMZ!!!! i HAVE to go to this tourny, if i dont ill DIE!!! i need to know if anyone can or is willing to pick me up at my house and take me. if none are ill take Adams suggestion and ride the bus somehow. but i think i may have some gas money for you if you can(if my aunt didnt throw away any of my money>:() my C.Falcon has gotten SOO much better, as has my Samus and my Link =D

Top Bottom