• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
red call me after you get out of school, i might be free.

kyle if there is a chance I can pick you up on Saturday than it will be around 11am. So talk to your mom, now.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I'm thinkin I'll smash around 6pm if anyone's around.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
where is everyone smashing today? I'm in north spokane, so i prolly wont wanna go to cheney, but I'd like to be in if you guys are smashing in town.

**BOO DAN**

artifice

Smash Ace
neg, i think im bailing on adam as well, i forgot i didnt sleep after work this morning. allways hits me around 5pm. so bed time for me.

CHANGE IN LOCATION FOR SATURDAY. - is now at Ash's dorm. thats a circle building right next to the ewu pub. call me for directions if people need them (or call ash) my number is still 389 1508
tourny starts anywhere from 1pm-2pm.

we should be there around noon for warmups and shiz.

yes kyle call me to confirm, leave a message if i dont answer.

red you can be rdy at like 10:30 tomarow?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
you have a very unhealthy sleep schedule, casey.
just gonna be playing v:tm the rest of the night, so no problem.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
anyone have warcraft 3? I'll play someone tonight.
i haven't played since 2005, or 2004. only a bit of the campaign. are you talkin about doin a lan game? or internet? maybe i can d/l it on campus and we can play it on the computers up there.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Sigh... I'm afraid I won't be able to attend the tourney this time. I'm grounded until Sunday and my dad won't let me go.

Hopefully I'll get to fight Eggz another time.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I'm not going to be attending for the first time since I started coming. :'|

But no worries, I'll be there next time so that you guys can raise your confidence by crushing me.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Sigh... I'm afraid I won't be able to attend the tourney this time. I'm grounded until Sunday and my dad won't let me go.

Hopefully I'll get to fight Eggz another time.
no problem, see ya next time. no seattle players are coming, they canceled.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
the pass would've been gay anyway, so we wouldn't have made it regardless.
i agree, there's no sense in risking driving in this ****ty weather for 400 miles to play smash bros. hopefully you guys come when it's a better time to drive and the financial situations are better.

Red.

Smash Ace
the ones we've been trying to have always get cancelled..Until we find a place we can all go to that won't cancell them I'm not going...Blakes was pretty fun,Wish we could hold more smashfests there.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Sadly I am not coming to the tourney tomorrow... I know everyone was looking forward to losing to me, but I have been neglecting my snowboard so tomorrow I am taking it and a few of its buddies up to the mountain for a little TLC. I'll prolly come to the next one though, and I'm going to DAN2 WOO!

hey could someone send me a link to the dan page, i cant find it...

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I'm not going to anymore of these so called smashfests.
Sounds like you're not coming tomorrow, then. I guess the tournament will be me vs casey vs kyle?

the ones we've been trying to have always get cancelled..Until we find a place we can all go to that won't cancell them I'm not going...Blakes was pretty fun,Wish we could hold more smashfests there.
None of them have been canceled. We have had times where we didn't do a tournament, but the smashfests always happen. The only reason it's in Ash's dorm is because EWU closes up early for the Winter break. But that's right behind the PUB.

So, what is your problem?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
chip! We really need to play a few matches. We went all the way to GC and back, but i think i've only played you like twice lol.

Chip.

you know what to do
Okay buddy =) I'll do ma best to try and be there
so yeah, we should play lotsa matches
and Doc dittos and stuff

Oh yeah, I'll be MM'ing anyone who wants to (except Nick cuz I'm giving the money to you =P)
We should also record LOTS OF matches and stuff as well with like everyone lol

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
yeah... maybe someone could bring the recorder.
1,2,3 not me.

Top Bottom