• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
thats not nice :(

anyways guys,as I expected my dad to bail on my ride.Can I get a ride from Deva or somebody.I'm not in a good mood right now.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
kamaji call me anytime I love to play anyone anytime
That would be awesome if we could get some practice in every now and then. I'm pretty busy this weekend with high school graduation and finals coming up, but next week would prolly work... But I dont think i have your #... Maybe u could PM it to me.

artifice

Smash Ace

rawr. @kamaji, my number is above.

EDIT ... oh god ****it i wrote my number wrong. 389 1508 for info =/
and I live near downtown spokane incase anyone is wondering. map will be posted eventualy. Price will not be raised to accomidate out of towners, tourny is in my house so im looking to keep things small sorry. - maybe next one.

would be nice to get a confirmed list going, =x

Chip.

you know what to do
That's my Deva, he did do pretty darn well!

Yahuuuuuuuuuuzzzuzzzzizz!!!!!111!1

And Deva, I'd like to thank you fo your effortless, constant, and determined attempts in trying to take me (I mean I've already thanked you enough times in person, so this is useless), but yeah thanks once again!

Also, Josh (aka Dar!) it was nice to see you again.

Matt (aka *insert annonymous and confidential codename here ________*), you know you enjoyed that hug........ don't deny it.

>____________>

And on top of matters, yeah, I'm quite a bit out of shape in smash. 3 1/2 months (maybe more? Less?) of inactivity has apparently impaired my skill a bit :/ . I mean, I got 2nd and the last tournement which was a few months ago, in which the only person who beat me was R.C., and now I lost to Brdy and a Sheik from Oregon, I mean WTF?

BUT, I'm not going to John about that, for those of you who beat me, you beat me fair-and-square :laugh:. I accept full responsiblity of how my current skill level as accumulated and how I've crumbled a little, slightly.

And yeah, Brady, we need to record some matches

*walks off*
*peeks head again*

and do some mms

*walks off*
*peeks head again*

All right cee you all later :cool: (SPO RLY inside joke that many of you may not of gotten :p)

I'm saying this here because Ken closed our thread

But, I will do my best to come to Gameclucks next time western Wa

and make it to this Spo Rly (and maybe have a success).

And finally, something cool. If anyone noticed at the last tourney

>_>

<_<

I've stopped wavedashing completely, weird huh? I'm like Aniki now. I even spam dash attacks more often for comboeing. I actually kind've like my new style now LOL..... I think?

artifice

Smash Ace
@peaches. tourny format will depend on how many people there are, nothing too gay though trust in that.

ill be advertising on some spokane gaming boards, hope some randoms will show up? that would make me happy.

@brdy. you are already oregan?? so you want me making it saterday or partaking ina friday night practice session? =/

brdy_

Smash Lord
Chip, the tournament you got 2nd at I didn't attend AND I've gotten a lot better in the past few months. Also, that "Sheik from Oregon" is actually really good so stfu and quit being a ********. You play ****ing Young Link how can you say you can't believe a Sheik beat you? A Sheik that frequently plays with the best smashers in Oregon, nonetheless? Get over yourself.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Chip, you lost to a Sheik from Oregon "WTF"? That's odd. Are us Oregon players super terrible or something to where we can't beat a silly little boy from EWA that plays Young Link?

MM?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
anyways...I'm going to a game tournament tommorow in my math class that my teacher let me host :)

wish me luck everyone :)

BTW I'm mm a guy at my school that calls his gamertag "Your mom" for $5 at ssb64.

Deva

Smash Lord
Chip, you lost to a Sheik from Oregon "WTF"? That's odd. Are us Oregon players super terrible or something to where we can't beat a silly little boy from EWA that plays Young Link?

MM?
He can beat the best Shiek in Washington on a regular basis. That's why he couldn't believe he lost to a Shiek from Oregon. You know, Washington's just a little better than Oregon. Not a huge difference. No offense to FoosJR, but it's a bit confusing for him to beat the best Shiek in Wa. and then lose to a shiek from Oregon. Plus Y.Link is underrated. You guys should give him a break. He hasn't been fortunate enough to attend tourneys as often as we have. And Brady, "********?" Man, what's your problem. He hasn't had practice in three months and still three stocked you in a tourney match. You still won the set, but cut him some slack. He's just annoyed thathe hasn't been able to play in a while and was giving his thoughts on the matter. Also, he hasn't had a chance to post recently so he just made a long post to make up for all he missed and it ended up unorganized and a bit offensive to some people. I don't agree that he should have just blurted everything out like that, but I'm surprised you of all people wouldn't have the maturity to let something like that go. I'm very disappointed. Please, try to be understanding of his situation and find out what's going on before you go off on someone like that.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
oh and whos the best sheik in washington i wonder?

EDIT: since there seems to be miscommunication going on in this thread, i'm in no way AT ALL even HALF considering that the best sheik in washington would be me XD

Deva

Smash Lord
lol @ gimpy. Okay, perhaps second best. IDK, you guys should ditto. Let me rephrase that to best Shiek Main. Better?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont even know who you are talking about still lol but i'm fairly certain the best sheik doesn't dwell in eastern washington and it'd be abnormal for chip to be beating the best sheik in washington from eastern washignton having never played any of us XD

EDIT: deva if you are on your computer, get on msn. dont be a poopy no chat mcgee.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Excuse me, but on a whole, eastern washington is not better than Oregon. Western washington is.

Besides that, I still want to MM Chip, because he apparently seems to think that Oregon is just a bunch of nubs. FoosJR is a Sheik main from Oregon, but I would be willing to bet money that my Sheik is better than your so-called "best sheik in WA".

I'm tired of this bull**** that WA seems to hold over our heads.

Top Bottom