• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
oh yeah heres my address
2109 W falls ave Spokane Wa

edit: if your coming from downtown and mapquest says to go left on IDE Ave. after themonroe street bridge there mite be some construction there! you mite have to go up a block to college and then come back down on cedar to get to Ohio.

or just go from the mapple strreet bridge

In most cases Main refers to your number one most used character. From there it's considered senondary characters and after that other characters.

I doubt you could four stock him with Fox either. Two or three stock, but I highly doubt four.

I can't beleive you just said that. Lol. You're the best Sheik in Washington yet you don't know the DI patterns of CGing against Link or Y.Link...

I apologize if that came out a bit harsh. I didn't mean it like that. I mean you either can chain grab or you can't. There is no "reaaaly good" at it. Aside from that, Sheik's chain grab on Link only works for about 20-40% of damage if that. DIing up and away from Sheik let's you get out of the CG at rouhghly 40-50%. Also, Link can tech the d-throw at lower percents by DIing down and away from Sheik. If you plan on 4 stocking us with Sheik, you're gonna need more than CG lol. Please, prove me wrong. Four stock me. I've yet to play a Sheik that has done better than go even with me, even in a tournament.
xD
by really good i meant im consistent.........
its not like id only CG u guys....im just sayin. link is terrible in that match up. i could just do fatty combos like i do on everyone else xD

Deva

Smash Lord
I don't deny you can't combo, I mean, you're considered the best Sheik for a reason. I'm just saying don't plan on a four stock or anything even close. Matt's got a pretty good Sheik. I go even with him. We went 1-1 in the pools. I just do really well against Sheiks. Heck, EMO$ counter picked me with Sheik for the PR match we had later in the day and I asked him to pick FD just so he could CG me....I three stocked him. Who cares though. Still can't beat your Fox. No good Foxes in Eastern. Can't get any practice...I'm trying to get Matt to pick him up as a second. I told him if he wants a fast character to use Fox since apparently he's ranked 3rd in the US for Warcraft 3 cuz he's the fastest player recorded or something like that.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I don't deny you can't combo, I mean, you're considered the best Sheik for a reason. I'm just saying don't plan on a four stock or anything even close. Matt's got a pretty good Sheik. I go even with him. We went 1-1 in the pools. I just do really well against Sheiks. Heck, EMO$ counter picked me with Sheik for the PR match we had later in the day and I asked him to pick FD just so he could CG me....I three stocked him. Who cares though. Still can't beat your Fox. No good Foxes in Eastern. Can't get any practice...I'm trying to get Matt to pick him up as a second. I told him if he wants a fast character to use Fox since apparently he's ranked 3rd in the US for Warcraft 3 cuz he's the fastest player recorded or something like that.
Deva is a FATTY (Fantastically, Accurate, Technically, Triumphant, Yam) or (the Fighter with, Actual, Towers of, Tasty, Yogurt). Anywany the point is Deva is good and the only reason he sux so bad against your Fox is cause I am the closest thing he has for practice and I just am horrible... and cause Fox ***** Link... oh well ;)

0.o
uhh...pretty sure i can almost 4 stock ammon in friendlies on occasion. as well as ppl FAR better than you xD

i remember in our first MM i jv 4 stocked you with falcon in our first round. jv 4 stcoked teddy last GC...

oh..4 stocked blair in tourney. but i guess your better than him, since hes not on the PR. =/
pretty sure im the only person in the world to do that too.
dont underestimate Western WA...i only try as hard as i need to, so dont think im ever going all out on you or anything.

the only person i moderately try against in friendlies is nate, and thats still not very hard, just hard enough to make it fun.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Silent Wolf is Manly (Magick, Addictively Never Leaves You)... Wait why can't we just get along and play for the fun of it? Come on guys is that not why we play... sure it is fun to win but why are we fighting about it instead of just waiting to prove it?

Deva man lay off on the throttle... Eggz Just prove him wrong if you are sure next time. Just lets keep it good natured between our wonderful state of Washington.

Peaches

Smash Lord
East vs West was tried. . . in the dead of winter.

By the way. . . Shiek's a ******** character. Then again, so are all 5 top characters and Falcon. ANd Jiggly. And Link. ANd BOwser. Bowser is overpowered.

Jem.

Smash Master
I get it, RedYoshi was joking about 4 stocking all those good players.
I wish I could 4 stock Ammon, or let alone, win 1 match.

Deva: Do you think you have my controller? It's silver. We talked about it in one thread.. But not sure if you replied. I'm going to get a new one, but you should bring it just cause next time we both plan to go somewhere.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I got your back, I'll bring mine.
but, there's a blank white sign protest on the day of the tourney at 3pm, so I won't be able to stay longer than two hours.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
oooooooo. Washington battle of east vs west...... should make a tourney!
it's funny how this state is competing with it's self.
washington really should be split into two states.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Why does it matter were you live in relation to video games, its the same game with the same type of gamers wherever you go.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
0.o
uhh...pretty sure i can almost 4 stock ammon in friendlies on occasion. as well as ppl FAR better than you xD

i remember in our first MM i jv 4 stocked you with falcon in our first round. jv 4 stcoked teddy last GC...

oh..4 stocked blair in tourney. but i guess your better than him, since hes not on the PR. =/
dont underestimate Western WA...i only try as hard as i need to, so dont think im ever going all out on you or anything.

the only person i moderately try against in friendlies is nate, and thats still not very hard, just hard enough to make it fun.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The was the cockiest, most unhumble thing I've ever read (from a credible player)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Dan remember when you spilled that milkshake all over your arm at Red Robbin with forward and you tried to order the entire menu from sherri's?

>_>;

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
0.o

Why do you base all your examples off of me?? Aw yeah, PR thing.

But just out of curiosity, why are you telling him about how you can almost 4stock me in friendlies, but then immediately after telling him about how you don't play serious at all in friendlies? And is it really this necessary to argue about whether or not you can 4 stock him? C'mon Otto.

artifice

Smash Ace
spo rly... 2.0 6 players =/

singles

1st - Deva, arti, chip...
( 3 way tie in round robin, no time to play off , [deva > arti] [ arti > chip] [chip > deva]
4th - i think icrag

teams
7years won. (chip and deva)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
spo rly... 2.0 6 players =/

singles

1st - Deva, arti, chip...
( 3 way tie in round robin, no time to play off , [deva > arti] [ arti > chip] [chip > deva]
4th - i think icrag

teams
7years won. (chip and deva)
haha you guys ended up tying?
well, it was a good one, guys. i hope to see it get bigger next time! these things are the only places i actually get practice with the game, i can't play it solo, it messes me up.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Sorry I couldn't make it. Oh well. Andrew says he can probably host the next SPORLY too.

BTW: I want nothing to do with running the tournament. I'd love to just bring my TV and come solely as a player.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
thats ok peaches,I forgot to :(

anyways I practiced drill shining with fox today and I've got way better at it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Silent Wolf is Manly (Magick, Addictively Never Leaves You)... Wait why can't we just get along and play for the fun of it? Come on guys is that not why we play... sure it is fun to win but why are we fighting about it instead of just waiting to prove it?

Deva man lay off on the throttle... Eggz Just prove him wrong if you are sure next time. Just lets keep it good natured between our wonderful state of Washington.
Why are you dragging me into this? I havn't even posted in this thread.

artifice

Smash Ace
but now you have.

GOTCHYA *****.

@peaches. Im still going to ask merlins if they can host it two saterdays from now, and possibley all of them this summer. having a venue would add to the turnout im sure. Also ide like to try and run it if thats okey ;D I can just bring my laptop and run that lil program thing, or do it however.

icrag anytime you want to play just call me up! I love to play all the freegin time! That goes for deva too, brdys gone so you need a new peach to beat up.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
icrag anytime you want to play just call me up! I love to play all the freegin time! That goes for deva too, brdys gone so you need a new peach to beat up.
Sure thing man. If you're ever in the Cheney area, I got a 42 inch widescreen with progressive scan, and smash looks pretty good on that. That goes for anyone, all are welcome. The house is a bit of a mess, though, but if you can handle that, cool.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Awesome, I have next week off of work and school for the most part, so we'll have to hang out wed/thu/fri... one of those days... I can host a sporly next month if you guys want, if no one minds driving just north of spokane. just give me a day.

Peaches

Smash Lord
but now you have.

GOTCHYA *****.

@peaches. Im still going to ask merlins if they can host it two saterdays from now, and possibley all of them this summer. having a venue would add to the turnout im sure. Also ide like to try and run it if thats okey ;D I can just bring my laptop and run that lil program thing, or do it however.

By all means, host them all you want. It's easier that way for a lot of people.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hey kamaji is coming over to my house, wednesday around 3 or 3:30.

anyone else is welcome to drop by and smash
i'm not doing anything tomorrow. can't guarantee i'll be making it out but i'll see.
redyoshi, if you bring your 64 i will play mario kart.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
i think I've only played mario kart 64 like twice, and that was long, long ago... I should download it on my comp.

Edit: I'm not going to be able to be there till about 7 now because my parents are too f*** lazy to take my brother to hi tae kwon do. RAWR!!!

2nd Edit: Ok, now I'm just picking him up afterwards, so i can come over @ 3 but I can only stay till like 5:30. I would be willing to come over earlier if you want though, just let me know.

artifice

Smash Ace
dosnt matter too me. Although there are some stoners in my living room right now watching a movie. but worst case scenario we have to play in a dif part of the house.

Top Bottom