• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Red, this is some serious business, I think we all need to arrange a conference call with your parents to resolve this.
I dunno guys we are talking about Red's parents O.o... Those ******* would probably hang up on us. We might have to go to them in person.:laugh:

artifice

Smash Ace
hey guys heres my thoughts on a couple isues. ide like to here your thoughts on my thoughts and then we can make a final decision.

ide like to host another sporly tourny this weekend! my reasons being, i think we should head out of town the weekend after that (the 14th). go to this seatlesmash tourny.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107587

the GC tourny was canncled becouse of FC and also this tourny so i tihnk we should go to this!

thought seggestions? confirmations??!! lets get eastern wa active =p

edit//

also a 2$ or 3$ buyin seems like the way to go if were going consecutive weekends. pm me if your trying to go out of town for the 14th. ill work on a place to stay for us. the tourny will probably be at my house downtown spokane. liberty lake is a lil out of the way.

also if not enough people confirm for this weekend, we may have to just skip a sporly.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I have to work this saturday 12-8:30, and I'll probably have to work for the seattle tourney as well, so I'm kinda indifferent...

Red, my parents do the same thing. >=[
my dad always JOHNING about work!
im so pissed while typing this just thinking about it! X[

Chip.

you know what to do
1st deva?
2nd chip?
3rd peaches

not a bad turnout although everyone was late.

next sporly tourny will be on the 17th of july. but ide like to possibley get a road trip going next weekend to a tourny. duno what one though, seggestions?
Actually I won -_;;;

Deva had to forfeit due to work. I had a 2-1 lead though, so I wouldn't think it would make much of a difference but whatever :laugh:.

:/

-_-

Sorry Red, we got your message on our phone AFTER Spo Rly. Our bad.

Now please just don't shoot your parents.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
To Wolf:sry to hear your parents do that to you to.They've done this to me since the 6th grade :mad:

to Chip:don't worry,I won't shoot them.I just ignore them to teach them a lesson.**** @ getting message after the tournament.

You guys have been awesome in the smash community.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
thought I'd be the first, I'll commit to the next smash tourney. If you're cool, you'll do the same. I'll money match on some mario kart 64, too. my toad vs anyone $5? Not a versus, but grand prix. I'll let you pick the cup, but no bull**** exploitation of the stage (ie shortcuts that weren't intended to be in the game)

artifice

Smash Ace
yay commitment, looks like well just have it next week though (the 14th) I have to work so i cant go out of town =[ still will be able to run the tourny though. so my house 1pm.

yay mario cart =x i forgot that I play peach in that game too! dont think i will MM though, maybe in the battle mode!

cmin

Smash Ace
will any of eastern WA be attending the gamecrazy tourney in lakewood tomrrow the 7th?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Interesting Falcon, Red. Your not actually quitting are you?
thx eggz.Nah I changed my mind after watching some Fumi videos this morning :)

edit:I have some matches of my ganon that I'll put up later vs alek.Again srry for the bad quality.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
thought I'd be the first, I'll commit to the next smash tourney. If you're cool, you'll do the same. I'll money match on some mario kart 64, too. my toad vs anyone $5? Not a versus, but grand prix. I'll let you pick the cup, but no bull**** exploitation of the stage (ie shortcuts that weren't intended to be in the game)
how do you know what the developers of mario kart intended to be in the game? have you ever talked to them?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
how do you know what the developers of mario kart intended to be in the game? have you ever talked to them?
yep, i developed mario kart 64 and boy am i pissed about how you guys exploited my game.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
never mind.I removed the video.

edit:I'll get some of my yoshi videos on tape as soon as Deva gives me back my tapes.

Chip.

you know what to do
lol I got a little cash from the last tourney. This time I won't have to forge through Deva's wallet anymore for mms =]

Chip YL vs Arti's whoever $5 MM?

artifice

Smash Ace
neg.

kamaji is coming over my house monday 3:00 other people are welcome. bring A CUBE PLZ KAMAJI =X

edit - red call me if u need a ride and btw you cant retire at the age of 14!

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I will hope to be there.I'm ready to put my yoshi to the test vs my other crew members.

edit:I am sort of semi retired a little bit.

Peaches

Smash Lord
semi retired lulz.

I'll play your yoshi >_> However, I'll be out of town on the 14th.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
more like semi ********. ohhhhhh.
i'll try dropping by tomorrow casey.

artifice

Smash Ace
sorry red, you can blame nick for not bringin a cube.

as far as this weekend is conserned im gana throw out a list of people i know are coming, feel free to pm me if you know your coming.

confirmed
(1)me,
(2)my two random friends.
(2)icraq +1 mario friend?
(1) red (probably needsd ride)

not yet confirmed

7years, deva chip.
slyd?? on washington power rankings but dosnt show for local tournys >_<
randoms.

peaches = out of town, kamaji = work. metroid = out.

tourny will start at 2pm this saterday my house. and will be either 3$ or 5$

EDIT!!// other Info on tourny can be found here

sporly on wiki YEEEEE

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
mario friend = nintendo_on aka blake, he told me he's coming, so yeah he's confirmed.
more people need to start confirming, or else.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Yeah, everyone is invited as far as I know.

Hey Casey, I get off work @ 7:30 on friday and saturday, would you mind me dropping by after work one/both of those days for some smash?

PS- Does anyone wanna add me on wii friends?

artifice

Smash Ace
address posted on the wiki page i just made along with some directions.

here: http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Sporly

also i tihnk nick is coming over again on friday, like 7pm. show up if u want for casuals. bring a cube plz<---

@icraq can u bring a cube for tournment? =p and a tv if u have a one that u can easly take, i have another one in my basement but im not sure if i can easly hook smash up or not

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
sorry red, you can blame nick for not bringin a cube.

as far as this weekend is conserned im gana throw out a list of people i know are coming, feel free to pm me if you know your coming.

confirmed
(1)me,
(2)my two random friends.
(2)icraq +1 mario friend?
(1) red (probably needsd ride)

not yet confirmed

7years, deva chip.
metriod??
slyd?? on washington power rankings but dosnt show for local tournys >_<
randoms.

peaches = out of town, kamaji = work.

tourny will start at 2pm this saterday my house. and will be either 3$ or 5$

EDIT!!// other Info on tourny can be found here

sporly on wiki YEEEEE
I won't be there for reasons already said and my brother is in town so I'm hangin out with him.

Top Bottom