• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
thanks peaches ;)

edit:my friend charles told me that sticking it to the man is basically going in there and say "**** YOU!!"

brdy_

Smash Lord
Me and Casey are smashing tomorrow I'm gonna call him after I get off work - hopefully he's still up for it. I'll give you a call if I remember.

brdy_

Smash Lord
5:00 - I'll definitely call you, nick

EDIT: Hey Garrick you should use this as your sig. A guy I know made it and he said its okay if you put it in your sig.

Peaches

Smash Lord
5:00 - I'll definitely call you, nick

EDIT: Hey Garrick you should use this as your sig. A guy I know made it and he said its okay if you put it in your sig.
I concur. But you have to play Yoshi more otherwise you can't use it. Then everyone would think you're a Yoshi main or secondary; and we woudln't want that.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
thanks brdy.I would really like to make my sig have fox in it to.

to peaches:I will try to play yoshi more against you guys.

brdy_

Smash Lord
What the... Happy Birthday Garrick.! Congrats on doing so well in the tourney.

Also, Mersh, you surprised me as well. Thanks for teaming with me (we'll have to work more on that - lol) and keep practicing. Rollout is NOT a good move, btw. Good job placing so well at your first tourney.

artifice

Smash Ace
BY the way!

brady will be in oregon this summer and peaches seems bored of smash lately?

Spokane may not be known for peaches and links for long?.. just links. thats horrible.

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
Also, Mersh, you surprised me as well. Thanks for teaming with me (we'll have to work more on that - lol) and keep practicing. Rollout is NOT a good move, btw. Good job placing so well at your first tourney.
Haha. Yeah, I've never played doubles before yesterday.

And I know Rollout isn't a good move. I had been planning to not use it at all. But during our friendly match of me/Peaches VS you/Ratking, I accidentally used it and it worked. Then I was all "hmm, maybe Rollout is just extremely underrated". And throughout the day I kept using it and it kept getting me kills (made for some good mindgames too >_>) and I got too confident in it. That's why I kept trying to spam it in our match, and ended up letting you 3-stock me. XD

But yeah. I usually never use rollout >_>

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
*Listens to Catapult OC Remix*

I will if my dad doesn't keep lieing to me.

edit:If I host some tournaments this summer will you guys come?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Your thread is silly.

RedYoshi - OR will come to your tournaments most likely, make one like in August or something, we're busy until then.

Top Bottom