• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
lol there was another guy called Stupid_Dumper that lived in spokane,but I don't think he wanted to be apart of the eastern WA smash scene.Anyways go to tournaments or casuals and meet and play some of us :)

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
LOL. Best nooba post ever. Instead of being an arrogant ****, you made a hilarious funny. Ily.
Haha, don't worry. Unlike most guys who walk in thinking they're all that and a bag of Doritos because they beat all their friends and can defeat THREE LEVEL NINES, I've managed to actually get some understanding of the metagame before saying anything. Haha.

artifice

Smash Ace
hey I came in here not that long ago looking to play strangers competetivly. Were pritty open to all new comers in this thread.

unless you play peach, if you play peach pleas gtFo and watch the door on the ways.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Haha, don't worry. Unlike most guys who walk in thinking they're all that and a bag of Doritos because they beat all their friends and can defeat THREE LEVEL NINES, I've managed to actually get some understanding of the metagame before saying anything. Haha.
... thats what i did... *_* I learned my lesson from brdy lmao.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Mersh I look forward to meeting you - do you main Jiggz? If you do I will be most delighted.

As a side note, who is gonna get me for this tourney? XD

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Umm I should be able to make it but I will be broke so I get only friendlies

if no one else can pick you up I will see if me and my girlfriend can come get you BRDY

Peaches

Smash Lord
Who is up for a Smashfest the night before? Only problem is we might not be able to housing might be "interesting"

brdy_

Smash Lord
Peaches, come give me some backup in the OSM thread. It's too good. Go say we teamed yesterday and finally beat a team of lvl 9 CPUs

Or anyone reading this post.

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I main Jiggs.

However, I've never played competitively up until now, so don't expect a challenge.

Deva

Smash Lord
As long as you believe in yourself as a player, you'll do fine....and yes I know how corny that sounded.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Red, I was thinking, since I normally 3 or 4 stock your Yoshi, I'd probably whoop their *****. Your thoughts?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
*listens to crowd saying "Falcon,Falcon,Falcon,Falcon,Falcon,Falcon,Falcon!" in FC3.Then Boos when Isai picks Fox :(*

I accidently misread your post :(

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I just got back from playing outcast1000 and he claims he's gotten better even though I 3-4 stocked him multiple times.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Anytime after 5 PM. I will be in downtown Spokane getting of of work. I'll give you a call or something.

artifice

Smash Ace
^
dont you hate when you say something stupid and then no one posts anything after for a really long time

edit - gameclucks info! - To reply to deva's pm and anyone else who it effects, I wont be coming (there for not driving) to game clucks tourny on the 9th. I kinda have to concentrate on school for the next couple weeks as well as I need more smash practice from spokane people before I feel like I need to start going to western every month for tournys. i hope we can get atleast 2 more spokane tournys in before the next gameclucks tourny.

this is all =x

Top Bottom